The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dr. Claw in LBT

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Underneath the Great Valley, in his lair, Dr. Claw is left in private with MAD Cat.

Dr. Claw: Very soon, MAD Cat, we'll be able to take control of this Great Valley. We may have our operations hidden underneath it, but we must take the higher ground someday.
MAD Cat: *Meowing in agreement*
Dr. Claw: I can't deny that Littlefoot and his friends have interfered with our plans time and time again. Sometimes, we win. Sometimes, they win.
MAD Cat: *Hissing in disgust*
Dr. Claw: Yet, I still see promise in young Littlefoot. If he could be turned, he would become a great asset to the organization... besides Rinkus and Cierra, that is. When he grows up, I can only hope that my expectations for him will not be in vain. But first, we must destroy those he holds dear. And I think I know who'll be our first target... *Evil laugh*
MAD Cat: *Joining in with a snicker*

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Doctor Arkeville: If I may Dr. claw, why destroy those closest to young littlefoot when we can turn them against him with my hypno chips. Turn those he loves most against him, then corrupt him.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 20 2010 on  02:04 AM
Doctor Arkeville: If I may Dr. claw, why destroy those closest to young littlefoot when we can turn them against him with my hypno chips. Turn those he loves most against him, then corrupt him.
Dr. Claw: Excellent suggestion, Dr. Arkeville. But the word "corrupt" seems a little exaggerated, wouldn't you say? I'd prefer "opening his eyes." Anyway, who do you suppose we start with?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: Why his grand parents and his friends of course, we use my hypno chips to make them attack littlefoot. he will then be in a position in which he can be turned.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 20 2010 on  11:24 AM
Dr. Arkeville: Why his grand parents and his friends of course, we use my hypno chips to make them attack littlefoot. he will then be in a position in which he can be turned.
Dr. Claw: Brilliant... But they would noticed all too easily, wouldn't they? Like the last time they were released?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: not with the proper distraction.

*Turns on a monitor revealing the original sharptooth*

Dr. Arkeville: I have resurrected the sharptooth that took little foot's mother from him. If it were to attack the great valley, My Hypnochips could be delivered onto Little foot's friends with these.

*Reveals a robot mosquito*

Dr. Arkeville: My robo-squito's will bit his friends and inject microscopic versions of my hypno chips into their primitive brains.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 20 2010 on  10:59 PM
Dr. Arkeville: not with the proper distraction.

*Turns on a monitor revealing the original sharptooth*

Dr. Arkeville: I have resurrected the sharptooth that took little foot's mother from him. If it were to attack the great valley, My Hypnochips could be delivered onto Little foot's friends with these.

*Reveals a robot mosquito*

Dr. Arkeville: My robo-squito's will bit his friends and inject microscopic versions of my hypno chips into their primitive brains.
MAD Cat: *Meows terrified and hides as he sees the sharptooth*
Dr. Caw: Relax, MAD Cat. *to Dr. Arkeville* By "resurrected," I take it that you mean cloned the origanal sharptooth. Interesting... By the way, how long do you think it will take Littlefoot join us when this happens?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: no, I merely implanted internal cybernetics and cerebral stimulating implants. This is the very sharptooth that stalked littlefoot and his friends to the great valley, only I have full control over him, it is nothing but a puppet with no free will of it's own. I have also successfully reproduced it's exact scent, so even Chomper will be unable to tell the difference.  Of course my puppet is only to distract from the hypno chip insertion, of course he will have other uses, as will this....

*Turns on second monitor to show what looked like little foot's mother*

Dr. Arkeville: I have done the same to little foot's mother, however although she retains memories of her life, she lacks free will. *Laughs*, as for how long, I promise it will be soon.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 21 2010 on  07:10 PM
Dr. Arkeville: no, I merely implanted internal cybernetics and cerebral stimulating implants. This is the very sharptooth that stalked littlefoot and his friends to the great valley, only I have full control over him, it is nothing but a puppet with no free will of it's own. I have also successfully reproduced it's exact scent, so even Chomper will be unable to tell the difference.  Of course my puppet is only to distract from the hypno chip insertion, of course he will have other uses, as will this....

*Turns on second monitor to show what looked like little foot's mother*

Dr. Arkeville: I have done the same to little foot's mother, however although she retains memories of her life, she lacks free will. *Laughs*, as for how long, I promise it will be soon.
Dr. Claw: *surprised* But that is impossible! I watched her die in front of Littlefoot a long time ago. :blink:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: Yes, and no, littlefoot's mother did meet her demise at sharptooth's "hands" so to speak, however thank's to my Brillant genius, she has been "resurrected" but as a living puppet, ready to carry out your orders.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 22 2010 on  12:18 AM
Dr. Arkeville: Yes, and no, littlefoot's mother did meet her demise at sharptooth's "hands" so to speak, however thank's to my Brillant genius, she has been "resurrected" but as a living puppet, ready to carry out your orders.
Dr. Claw: So you're saying that while the real victims rest in peace, you have created new life in these... rotting corpses?
MAD Cat: *Exclaiming in disgust* :x
Dr. Claw: Hm... Excellent! When do you suggest will be the time to unleash them in the Valley? :smile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: *Sinister laugh* I will send "his mother" on the anniversary of her death, then Sharptooth on the anniversary of his demise. and the same day, when they found the great valley, I shall unleash my Robo-squitos to turn Littlefoot' s loved one's against him, including his father Bron, and adopted brother shorty, who will arrive there for their regular visit's.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 22 2010 on  06:34 PM
Dr. Arkeville: *Sinister laugh* I will send "his mother" on the anniversary of her death, then Sharptooth on the anniversary of his demise. and the same day, when they found the great valley, I shall unleash my Robo-squitos to turn Littlefoot' s loved one's against him, including his father Bron, and adopted brother shorty, who will arrive there for their regular visit's.
Dr. Claw: Brilliant! :lol Oh... I almost forgot! I knew there was something. My mother demands that no harm should come to Littlefoot's sharptooth friend, Chomper. Because of his diet, you must remember not - I repeat not - to implant him with the brain control serum. I want Littlefoot in one piece. Understand? :anger

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: *snickers* Why bother with that sharptooth, after all why would littlefoot take a sharp tooth's side over his own mother?

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Aug 22 2010 on  09:15 PM
Dr. Arkeville: *snickers* Why bother with that sharptooth, after all why would littlefoot take a sharp tooth's side over his own mother?
Dr. Claw: Nonetheless, if anything happens to that sharptooth, who knows what my mother might do?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: Well..

*Mad Agent interrupts*

Mad Agent: Dr. Claw, I am a sorry for interrupting but your mother is on her way here with your Nephew to visit for the month.

* External view Video monitor shows them with Rinkus and Cierra (Struggling with)  carrying bags of luggage*

Mrs. Claw: George, get out here and help your poor old mother with her things, George!

William: No Problem Grandma, we'll just get Chomper to help, after all he did help find your cat. And my friend Penny and her Uncle to help.

Mrs. Claw: well unless your uncle gets out here soon, he's gonna get this....

* Pulls out giant paddle with the name Mr. Paddlesworth on it*

William: What's that Grandma?

Mrs.Claw: Well dear this is Mr. Paddlesworth, the only thing Your uncle fears more than me.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Dr. Claw: *In thought* Gr... I can't believe my mother is allowing Billy into my house again! Now she's brought Gadget, his niece, and that savage runt?!? Hm... Then again, this could be a very nice opportunity. Gadget won't be able to interfere as long as I keep my cool. Also, since Mommy insists, Chomper will be safe in here... and thanks to Littlefoot and the others, he won't harm anyone or chase MAD Cat. I might find use for him someday as a war machine... or possibly a security guard. At least, he won't recognize Rinkus and Cierra. *Now speaking* Don't worry, Mommy. Rinkus and Cierra can take care of the luggage, won't you, gentlemen?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mrs. Claw: Alright, but you are going to spend time with your nephew, or ELSE! *Brandishes Mr. Paddlesworth* * Rinkus and Cierra snicker at this as they haul in the luggage* *moniter shuts off*

Dr. Arkeville: Sir, allow me to test my chips on these annoyances, and the plan can move forward.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Dr. Claw: Of course, Doctor. But I suggest you give the test on Chomper. Rinkus and Cierra are still of use to me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must drive my nephew to the MAD Country Club. If you're successful, notify me when I get back.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dr. Arkeville: Of course Dr. claw, I will not fail.

*Watches Dr. Claw leaves with Billy, turns to the others when they walk in*

Dr. Arkeville: Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly.

Sends Robo-squitos upon them and they are all injected with the chips.

Dr. Arkeville: Who do serve?

Mrs. Claw, Inspector gadget, Penny, chomper,  Rinkus and Cierra: We serve you Dr. Arkeville.

*Dr. Arkeville goes to control console contacts all mad agents*

Dr. Arkeville: My fellow mad agents, execute order 666, destroy the Traitor Dr. Claw on sight. I am in command now!

*All mad agents under hypno chip command*: Yes master

Dr. Arkeville: That fool Dr. Claw has wasted this Organization' s resources in the pursuit of that Primitive dinosaur Littlefoot, but I have a grander prize, the entire world, and then the universe!

*Secret door Opens, revealing G1 starscream*

Dr. Arkeville: Starscream, I want you to pursue Dr.claw and destroy him, then lead my Army ro destroy the great Valley and kill Littlefoot!

G1 Starscream: Make me!

*Dr. Arkeville pushes a few buttons*

G1 Starscream: Agh!!!!!!!!, I'll obey Dr. Arkeville

*G1 Starscream transforms and flies out*

Yep Dr. Arkeville took over, I went there.