The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth's return RP

Chomper98 · 82 · 19191

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Hearing Screech's theories and Sharptooth's words regarding the matter, Thud knew the answer to the sharptooth-flattooth association, and he personally saw no harm in sharing said information. "The little biter once told me he's friends with the Leaf Eaters. And judging from his actions in protecting a little Swimmer, it seems genuine."

At this, Redclaw snorted. "A genuine traitor, if that's indeed true. Regardless..." The scarred sharptooth looked over at the Valley Walls. "How are we to reach him when he's within those walls? I doubt there'll be an opening large enough for us, brother..." Instinctively, his gaze turned to his smaller allies.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot laughed as Shorty, Chomper and Ruby revealed themselves. "Honestly guys, next time use a less obvious vine. Maybe you should ask Cera for advice the next time you want to prank somebody." He had to give them some credit though. Normally Cera would be the one to try and pull something on him, so at least they tried. "How are you all today?" he asked his friends.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Your fast biter companions can do that, besides, there's a herd of farwalkers heading for the valley, they'll follow them in, ambush the flatteeth, but bring back the little traitor, we can use him to find a way in." Sharptooth planned. "But how, we'll track down and maim his parents, threaten their deaths if he does not comply, and he'll tell us." Sharptooth said.

Nearby, a certain flyer was listening to the whole conversation, as he knew sharptooth, and he realized what was about to happen. Oh no. Pterano thought as he flew off to the valley, his punishment was over, so he was going ayway, but he needed to find the sharptooth hatchling that was in the valley and warn him, and everyone else, of the impending attack.

"And while they go, we'll gather up the sharpteeth packs ad unite them, and then, march on the valley." Sharptooth finished.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm really glad with this RP's popularity thanks.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Friends with food?  How can any sharptooth be friends with food?" Screech asked, not understanding how Chomper could be friends with flatteeth which were all food.  "We can teach him to be a traitor to the proper sharpteeth way." He said shaking one of his hands in his anger.  

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Great littlefoot!" They all said. "So littlefoot, you wanna go find the others?" Chomper asked his best friend. It was no secret chomper and littlefoot hd a brother like relationship. "Yes, what better way for great friends to spend a great day than spending a great day with great friends?" Ruby added. "So what do you say bro?" Shorty asked.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
(Sorry,I was unnable to log in)

Cera opened her eyes and noticed that the bright circle was alredy high in the sky.As
she looked around she also noticed that her dad with Tria and Tricia were alredy gone.

"Oh great I overslept"she said.

The reason to this was a smaller storm that wake her up in the middle of the night,and she was too frightened to fall asleep again for along time.She hated to admit this to even herself.

She quickly ate some green food,and runned away to find her friends.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tria saw Cera rushing to eat She wished her step daughter would not gorge herself like that. "Good morning Cera, I take it Trica didn't keep you up too much last night?" Tria asked, knowing Cera would never admit the real reason she over slept. "Of course not, She's a threehorn." Topsy said proudly.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Morning daddy,morning Tria.Maybe a little,but speaking of her where is she?"Cera asked to change the topic of the conversation.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"She's still sleeping, Poor thing only fell asleep before you woke up I'm going check on her, Have funf with your friends cera." Tria said, going to check on her biological child.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie finished eating and after saying his goodbys to his family he flew off to look for his friends.  

------------------

Spike woke up hungry and started to eat from a bush.  Then seeing what looked like tastier food he wondered over to that one and started to eat some of it's leaves instead.  

Hearing some voices from his friends  finished what he was eating and wondered over in that direction, pausing to take a bite from a plant or 2 along the way.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Okay,bye."Cera said as she continued to look for her friends.
"I bet they alredy started something without me".She said to herself.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Redclaw nodded at his brother's plan, which sounded fool-proof enough. He didn't notice the eavedropping Flyer retreating from the scene, of course, as he turned to his Fast Biter companions with a commanding hiss.

"You two heard what he said, so be sure to get it done!" he told them, narrowing his eyes as he continued in a warning tone. "Don't mess this up, or it'll be your hides that I'll have for lunch."

Although Redclaw frequently threatened them like this to 'keep-them-in-line', Thud could tell that Redclaw was serious now more than ever. No doubt he didn't wanna look like a fool to his older, more infamous brother. And so, with little hesitation, the green raptor nodded, glancing over to his blue counterpart as he did so.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Pterano flew towards the Great Valley as fast as he could, he needed to worn them of the attack, and specifically the young sharptooth that apparently was friends with Petrie, but as he did so, his eyes caught the two fast biters running to the valley. He had to hurry.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot noticed out of the corner of his eye that both Cera and Petrie were approaching them now. He also noticed that Cera seemed to have slept in which was not normal for her. Normally she was always up and out early just to prove how tough she was. "Hey guys!" Littlefoot called out. "Over here!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, let's teach that little sharptooth a lesson." Screech said.  

-------------

"Littlefoot, me glad to see you." Petrie said as he few over to where Littlefoot was and landed.  "And Cera too.  Others here soon?" Petrie asked looking around to see if he could see any others.

--

Spike walked along, taking a chomp here and there, continuing in the direction of the voices he heard.   Soon he stepped from around the bush he was eating some leaves from.  He smiled, seeing it was some of his friends, Littlefoot, Cera, and Petrie.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Sharptooth watched the fast biters as they left. "Once they're done, I can give my followers permission for the attack." Sharptooth said.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Hi there!"Cera said as she noticed the others.She started to walk towards her friends,but she stopped as she noticed something strange,and it only took her seconds to find it out.
"Spike realy came here alone?I thought he can't even wake up without Ducky!They always walk out together from their nest."She said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiled. "It's great to see you too Petrie." When Cera commented about Ducky Littlefoot noticed it as well. "You're right, Cera. I'm surprised as well she isn't with him. Maybe she is still sleeping." Then he took another look at Spike and laughed. "Then again, maybe all he really needs to wake up is food."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe she sleep late or buzy with brothers & sisters & will come soon." Petrie said looking to see that Spike was approaching.