The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth's Return RP

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Jul 25 2012 on  10:27 PM
Indeed! Any particular way you want this to go in terms of specific plot-points or is it a free-for-all going in the general direction of the plot?

And how bout for the extra characters that aren't in the Valley? Like Sierra and Rinkus, Ozzy and Strut, Bron and Shorty, and Doc? Do they have anything specific in mind in contributing to the plot or are they just free to do as they please? Did any of these questions make sense? :lol
The majority of the plot is actually free, just some major points are set in stone, basically. Here's the main events that must happen:

> Sharptooth finds Redclaw, they team up. (In this role-play, they're brothers)
> They decide to use Chomper as a way into the valley, they send Screech and Thud to bring him to them alive.
> They force him to tell them, he (very unwillingly) tells them a secret entrance.
> He manages to escape, and warns them, but the leaf-eaters exile him for betrayal.
> They invade the Great Valley, followed by many other sharpteeth.
> They occupy it for years, and Littlefoot is thought to be killed but escapes, Doc finds and raises him, and they soon meet up with Bron and his herd, who were searching for Littlefoot.
> Chomper and Littlefoot meet eachother a second time, so they go to save the Great Valley together, and lead the flatteeth in a battle against the sharpteeth.
> Then a big battle occurs between Chomper, Littlefoot, Bron, Cera, Spike, and Shorty against Sharptooth and Redclaw.

Other then this, the rest is up to you, and also completely new scenes are welcomed.

And Sierra, Rinkus, Ozzy and Strut are in there so people can add them if they want, but they don't have to actually be in the story, and Pterano is allowed back in the valley in this Role-play

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
first: the whole alternate endings doesn't seem too good for role playing.

second: How can littlefoot and chomper fight redclaw and sharptooth, unless your going for something like the ending of the first movie and the fight scene against chomper's parents.

Third: How about Ruby gets abducted too, giving chomper a reason to cave to the interrogations.

fourth: If they pretty much accept chomper in the valley, why would they exile him if he was forced to reveal that entrance.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot may see dealing with the sharptooth as their (the gang of five)'s business, since they failed to stop him for good like they thought they had, or something similar.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
seven counting Ruby and chiomper, but the why is not the question it is the how. How are they going to fight them. Especially with Bron gunning for sharptooth too, since he killed bron's mate, littlefoot's mom.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Jul 26 2012 on  02:01 AM
first: the whole alternate endings doesn't seem too good for role playing.

second: How can littlefoot and chomper fight redclaw and sharptooth, unless your going for something like the ending of the first movie and the fight scene against chomper's parents.

Third: How about Ruby gets abducted too, giving chomper a reason to cave to the interrogations.

fourth: If they pretty much accept chomper in the valley, why would they exile him if he was forced to reveal that entrance.
I meant when their older, and Chomper told Sharptooth and Redclaw how to get in, so he betrayed them, when the Valley trusted him with their lives, whether he did it willingly or not, and I guess we'll just have one ending. And yes, using Ruby as leverage against Chomper, that is a good idea, but I'm also planning on Sharptooth and Redclaw threatening to kill Chomper's parents, so I will fill in those plottholes.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, but back to the multiple endings. Not a good idea, at least I don't think so.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I still don't see where he mentioned multiple endings. I don't think he said it once in this thread, and I would think it would be without saying that there would be one ending to this RP.

Having said that, I really like the direction you are going with this RP. In fact, this plot direction is good enough to go as a fanfic also.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 25 2012 on  07:55 PM
Looks like we have enough to get the rp started soon.
Yes, we can start it soon, and most characters are taken so, we just need a few last choices and we can start it.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
We have all the characters ready, so we can start it maybe tommorw or the next day so everyone whose in this RP knows it's ready.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm ready.  Sounds like everyone else is also.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
OK, now that everyone knows, you can start the RP now, it is in Land Before Time roleplay and goes by the same name as this. Ready to roll(no pun intended) :lol

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rocky,Jul 27 2012 on  06:05 PM
Can we have OC's?
Sure.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sorry.  I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone, and I don't want to slow you down.  You can scratch me from the list.