The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ways to annoy a Land Before Time fan

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the title is fairly self-explanatory. Basically just post anything you can think of that someone could do to annoy you as an LBT fan, whether or not anyone actually has done it to you.

- Tell them LBT is for kids, or worse, that anything with dinosaurs is for kids (I haven't exactly had that happen to me, thank goodness :)littlefoot )
- Ask them with restrained contempt why they threw an LBT picture into a presentation for their geology class (that may have happened when I showed my mother said presentation)
- If they love the sequels, tell them how bad the sequels are
- If they despise the sequels, tell them how great the sequels are
- Tell them that The Good Dinosaur is by far the best animated dinosaur movie ever made
- Tell them LBT is a ripoff of Bambi

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^the Good Dinosaur is actually amazing

Imho those darn kids from LBT should have just died, slowly tortured to death by that t-rex!  :bolt
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^(Actually, I love The Good Dinosaur too. I just don't think it's tons better than LBT, or in other words, "by far the best animated dinosaur movie ever made")

- Tell them how Grandma Longneck's Lullaby is an inferior ripoff of Circle of Life from The Lion King (as a HUGE fan of both TLK and TLBT, I'll say that LBT used that phrase before TLK came out, and I don't think either one ripped off the other)
- When they tell you they're thinking about becoming either a paleontologist or an astrophysicist, try to steer them towards astrophysics
- Constantly ask them "Why the hell are you all obsessed with 'that movie with the dinosaur whose mother dies'?" (I wish I could get a dollar for each time my grandmother has asked me that)
- Try to convince them that they didn't grow up with LBT (my family actually has been trying to do that!! They apparently have no recollection of me having seen LBT as a kid or fondness of the fact that I'm into it now)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:26:50 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If they despise the sequels, tell them how great the sequels are
Haha I've done that when showing my roommate the sequels.

LBT needs to be way more older and mature to satisfies our maturing personality. Having the main characters much bigger will help our tolerance be skyrocketed into acceptable standards also.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:15:41 PM by Flathead770 »

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT needs to be way more older and mature to satisfies our maturing personality. Having the main characters much bigger will help our tolerance be skyrocketed into acceptable standards also.
Lol that one is a classic!! :p

This one was more of an annoyance for me as a dinosaur lover as opposed to an LBT fan (but since many LBT fans are also dinosaur lovers independent of LBT, I'm posting it here), and my grandmother may or may not have done it to me once:
When they're explaining to you why they so strongly oppose President Trump's national monument reductions and they mention the sheer abundance of groundbreaking dinosaur fossils in Grand Staircase-Escalante, tell them "Ok, enough with all the dinosaur crap!!" :rolleyes
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:35:32 AM by Littlefoot505 »