The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Pokemon crossovers

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
As well as a LBT and dr who fan, I was also a huge pokemon fan as a kid.
So I've also done a few crossovers with pokemon and LBT on D-art.

Here's the first one I did, which is the gang with Togepi one of my top favorite childhood pokemon. (it's pretty much a parody of the LBT 2 VHS cover)

Also interesting bit of trivia, in the Japanese dub of the Land before time movies , Ducky was vocied by the same actress who vocied Togepi! ("Satomi KÙrogi" ) And Chomper  was voiced by Ikue ‘tani, the same actress who voices Pikachu!
Also in Japan from 3rd film onwards, Cera was voiced by Rica Matsumoto, the same actress who voices Ash (or Satoshi as he's called in Japan)

Here's Chomper with Pikachu.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pretty nice :lol

You succeeded on every member of the gang here and the pokemon looks cool, too :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok it been a long time since I did a pokemon crossover so I've done this.
Two of my favourite tomboys Cera and Misty:)

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Omg...the one with Togepi...*dies* SO CUTE. She - or he - does look kind of "dinosaur-y." XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Ali been held by May, my favourite girly pokemon girl:)

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Dude, some of these are fantastic (LOVED the last one, by the way).

Are you planning to do more of these? :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Midnight,Aug 17 2015 on  10:59 PM
Dude, some of these are fantastic (LOVED the last one, by the way).

Are you planning to do more of these? :)
Great thanks. Oh yes I do plan to make more of these crossovers soon.

Take it your a fellow pokemon fan too Midnight?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here in this pokemon LBT crossover, Littlefoot and co play a trick on Topsy (Cera's dad) with a Squirtle. I also included Pikachu and Togepi 2 of my top favourite pokemon from childhood.
As most of you will already know. While I love Cera , I absolutely HATE her dad! And one of the main reasons I hate him was his whole control freak over the water (as well as calling Littlefoot a bad influence and nearly getting Cera killed by making her go with him straight into the fire like a bloody idiot) in LBT 3. So here in this crossover if he wants water Squirtle will bloody give him some alright! XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here's another crossover with Misty and Cera this time along with Togepi and Tricia

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another pokemon LBT crossover. This time Misty and Ducky enjoying a splash about. I thought Misty would also get on with Ducky as they both love water.
What's also ironic is that in Japan, Ducky is voiced by the same VA who voiced Togepi.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I love Topsy's reaction when Squirttle used Water Gun on him. :lol

However, I feel he deserves more than that. :P:

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Sep 21 2015 on  05:10 PM
I love Topsy's reaction when Squirttle used Water Gun on him. :lol

However, I feel he deserves more than that. :P:
Glad you do. Well I do have plans for another PokÈmon crossover with Topsy.. With a certain fire type PokÈmon. :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here, While Ducky and Misty are enjoying the water in a lake. Petrie comes along and Misty holds one of her legs out for him to land on.

G-bot

• Ruby
    • View Profile
These are really cool. I'd love to see a picture of Ash and Littlefoot together, but only if you want to. ^^

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: G-bot,Apr 6 2016 on  09:58 PM
These are really cool. I'd love to see a picture of Ash and Littlefoot together, but only if you want to. ^^
Ah great thanks . I might do one day. Also don't know if you read what I said. But in Japan a lot of the PokÈmon cast worked on the Japanese dubs of the LBT movies.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

After doing Topsy getting what he deserves from a Squirtle's water gun. I thought I'd do one of him getting what's coming for him from a Charizard's flame thrower attack. One of my top favourite badass pokemon.
That's for making Cera go with you into that fire in LBT 3 you ceratopsian A hole!

Yeah for any newbies while I like Cera and think she's not all that bad. I hate her dad with a capital H!

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
I like how Misty's having fun with Ducky. As for the Unova-type Starter, I would
get Oshawott, who would later evolve into Dewott.

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Let me guess the Charizard is Ash's Charizard. Topsy got a full does of its Flamethrower attack which burned his face. Love the facial expression too. Heheh funny.

Topsy: 'Cough' (with a black smoke cloud coming out of his mouth) Now I know why Ash warned me not to make Charizard mad. At least it's not Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack.

SonicStreak5344

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I think the two series go well together. Just imagine Team Rocket trying to capture Littlefoot and the Gang with one of their hair-brained schemes only end in disaster with them blasting off again after Ash’s Pikachu used Thunderbolt on them.