The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano, Me (Jared) and Rinkus,

Jrd89 · 5 · 1167

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
At the suggestion of (LBTFan13,  thanks for helping me out, there)
I've moved my story here. I've been having a bunch of trouble finding the right section to put this on. (and have been on a long chase to find the right section, too) so please forgive me.

I just want to give you the heads up before I start. I suck at writing, (haven't written a fictional story since 6th grade...and it was for school. So please excuse my writing.

I'm not a pro-fanfic writer like you guys are, but I want to give it a try.

There is only one rule: Please leave Sierra out! I hate him, he's so darn nasty, mean, inconsiderate, and self-centered. I don't like him. He's the devil in disguise.

Now My character: What I am in my lbt dreams, of course, a pteranodon (medium-brown, smaller, than Pterano, but much much larger than Petrie, with the personality of a very shy, sometimes funny, and very kind and nice 20-year-old human male)

Main characters: Pterano, me (call me Jared), and Rinkus

In case you wanted to know why I put him in the story....

well, he does make me giggle sometimes, when I watch "Cold fire" parts. The only true wicked, evil, villian in cold fire (In my opinion) is Sierra (Remember the part where Ducky fell into the cave and Sierra gave a crap if she was dead or not) .

Remember-I've only been here for a few weeks. I'm certainly not the sharpest pencil in the case, so to speak.

Settling things on Rinkus: (I'm just telling you what I think of him)

I WILL give you one thing on Rinkus's evilness that I hated. The Part where he, Pterano and Sierra fly at night when they kidnap Ducky, when he says to Petrie.

"None of your business you little runt, now buzz off" *slaps Petrie*

Petrie fell to the ground, into water. Luckily Littlefoot was there to rescue Petrie. If it weren't for Littlefoot, Petrie would've drowned to death.

That is the one thing I WILL give you on Rinkus being evil. I know that he IS evil (on the softer side), but if you REALLLY want heavy, pure, evil, try Sierra.

But Rinkus does have his funny moments in this movie.(like when Ducky tells him not to stand on the ledge, but he does and he falls down. Also just before that, he crash-lands and gets all tangled up with Sierra.

I'd call Rinkus "neutral", he's not mr. nice guy all the time, nor is he a dark evil devilish demon all the time.

But I love Rinkus for his funny moments in "Cold Fire" That's a reason why he's in this story.

Note: Just because i'm in thie story doesn't mean it's "alllll about me", "I'm the star", and "Pay attention to only me all the time" no no no.

you can focus on other characters as well.

I'd prefer the main focused characters to be shared between Pterano, me, and Rinkus.

(Is Petrie welcome to be in the story? YOOOOOOOOU BET!!!!!!!     :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes  :yes        

But remember: NO Sierra.

(just add the next part of the story) This'll be fun. Here we go....

START:

It was a wonderful, sunny day, when a medium-brown flyer named Jared was flying, when he caught sight of a very large crested orange flyer and a much smaller pink flyer below.

Rinkus: (pointing) "Hey, who's that flyer up there", "Do you know him, Pterano"?

Pterano:"No, I don't." "He must be a newcomer."

Jared landed in front of Pterano and Rinkus

Pterano: "Why hello there young flyer. and who may I ask, are you?"

Jared: (smiling) "My name is Jared, what's your name?"

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
What's the matter with not having Sierra? Sure he's a horrible flier, but that's what makes him a great villain! I gotta say that there's a character I hate (for reasons of being a lousy villain), yet I still include him in one of my fanfictions. And if you think about it, Rinkus IS nastier than Sierra. If anything, Rinkus is the devil in disguise. Sierra is more of the very obvious devil =P . If you call someone a "devil in disguise", you are referring to someone who may SEEM like a good person, but they're really not (Stone Alexander, for example...who is LITERALLY such a person :lol !)

And Rinkus calls Petrie a "gnat" when he smacks him.

I might suggest some "discussion" before going on with the story, though. We do that A LOT before starting our RP's. I've considered making one, but I need to decide if I really want to yet.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ok, Ptyra. let's put this story on hold for now.

There's still a whole bunch more that I need to learn first.

You've been here a solid 3 years, while i've only been here, like 3 weeks.

These kinds of things are meant for users who reeeally know how to do these fanfics.

I'm clearly not ready to do this.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
It's okay :) . You can take your time if you need to. We can wait for you to be ready.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can always ask for tips, advice and such here.