The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Aves's Vacation

Nick22 · 406 · 23215

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds pretty good." Terry said.

"Indeed." Hawkmon said.  "It could be far worst."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves had wondered off the ship and down to a nearby rock infested beeck. He had spied a small abandoned raft like boat and was making his way towards it.

"I could fix it up and make my escape." he thought to himself as he neared the boat

"Halt thar!" Came a voice from behind one of the craggy rocks "Ya tryin to steal me boat, are ya ya white tailed sea dog!"

Aves turned with a  "Oh great, now what" expression to find himself faced to face with a one legged pirate with a parrot on his shoulder.

"Ay be Captain Long John Silver, and that be me only vessel."
"Captain Long John Silver, aye? One of your fry cooks burnt  my fries and I wasn't particularly happy with the fish sandwich either."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Silver grabbed Aves by the scruff of his collar., 'Trying to be funny, boy eh? well, since yoiu tried to steal my boat, you'll spend the next couple days in lockdown.even pirates have rules mate. he produced a length of rope and produced tpo tie Aves's hands and feet. "there.. and if don't keep your yap shut, the gag'll be next.." Silver gave Aves a creul grin.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sila had finished eating her meal, pretending to take a drink from the mug, while Sar extended a thin tendril from her hand to filter out water first then the alcohol.  

She had heard some of what some other folks were doing, having Sar, and some of her own developed abilities.  Once finished with her food and drink she got up and headed over to where Jack and the others were.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Good luck getting a crew," Evelyn said. "I was going to go for a walk around town. If anyone would like a tour, they'd be welcome to come with."

--------------------------------------

Drake had left his temporary dwelling after the storm had stopped and was soaring through the air. The dragon could care less about being seen. The humans in this place if he had to guess probably had never seen a real live dragon and thus wouldn't have any specific ways to deal with one, than the standard reponse that consisted of lots of panic and shooting.

His smirked widened and he considered going into the town and causing trouble. There was probably plenty of gold down there for the taking...

He turned and winged away from the town, hoping it would help him to forget the tempation. Raiding the town wouldn't go over well with the rest of the crew.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll come with" Mause replied. "i've got nothing better to do."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: