The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If We Hold On Together

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*entry for fanfiction challenge 2017/1

Well, titles are a bitch so this one comes without one until I (or you?) find a title that suits the story well. Right now, any title would spoil the whole story anyway so let's get started right away, shall we? Chapters will be rather short so I thought I'd better start posting them early  :p

Prologue:

–Petrie is never going to find me in here, oh no no no!” Cowering inside of a rotten log which was partly submerged in the water of one of the Great Valley’s many watering holes, sat a young Swimmer girl, wearing a look of happy anticipation, knowing that her friend would never discover her hideout - a game of Hide and Seek was on the schedule today! As always, she and her friends had agreed upon a certain area of their wonderful home - the Great Valley, as the area where the hiders may hide from the seeker. Right now, that was her friend, Petrie – a Flyer. Her other friends Littlefoot the Longneck, Cera the Threehorn as well as her adopted brother Spike the Spiketail were hiding somewhere nearby but Ducky, the Swimmer, only knew where her brother Spike was hiding. He had a tendency to stay close to his sister in these games and the reputation of being a very bad hider after all, hiding in a field of tall grass that was growing at the shore of the watering hole. But that wasn’t all that important to know for the young swimmer as far as she was concerned. After all, in the end, all that mattered was that she was the last to be discovered or, even better so, not to be discovered at all. Water was her element, frankly, so she felt safest when hiding close to it.

Technically, if she heard Petrie approaching and about to find her, Ducky could just retreat into the water to remain hidden, however the rules of the game required her to stay at whatever place she had decided to use as a hideout. Winning was important and it arguably increased the fun of a game but it wasn’t worth the trouble if her cheat was discovered, therefore, she would not do such a thing.

As the minutes slowly dragged on, Ducky once again had to admit that Hide and Seek could be one of the most boring games sometimes since there was literally nothing to do other than waiting to be discovered or called out. All she could do was to stay put and observe the area around her… and wait.

It didn’t take long until a distant argument between two very familiar voices reached the young girl’s ears.

–Hmm, it sure sounds like Cera and Littlefoot have been finded-ed, yep yep yep!” Ducky mused. That was certainly good news for her either way. After all, she wouldn’t be the first to be caught and therefore not appointed as the next seeker. Besides, it meant Petrie would hopefully soon look for her and Spike. –And since Spike is hiding poorly…“  Indeed, the Spiketail had made a very obvious mistake… since he had trampled some of the tall grass he was hiding in, creating a visible trail that Petrie, surely, would be more likely to discover than her old, rotten log.

However, it never came to that…

juuuuuuuuuuust a short, totally random prologue to distract you until shit really kicks off ^^spike This won't be a happy-go-lucky story but a story with a happy start is more... inviting? Anyway, since these chapters will probably stay in the 1000-2000 words range (no promises though), updates may be more frequent. If I want to finish this in time, it'll have to be that way anyway!  :lol:

So uhh... thoughts?  :lol (Or guesses what it'll be about? ^^spike)
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A very good start to a great fanfic. I really enjoyed the story so far.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah yes! This opening shows promise! Now, we obviously don't know much about what's to come, but that's half the fun of it. I'm also continuing to see some great scene-setting and format variety here, which is always a plus in my book. I know there are big things in store, but- as a certain Rainbowface once so eloquently put it- "that would be telling, wouldn't it?" Can't wait to see what comes next!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A very promising beginning.  :) I look forward to seeing what develops.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks guys! If everything goes according to plan (meaning: I get around to write more today), I'll have the first actual chapter posted later today (I finished chapter 2 yesterday but I feel better having some head start in case I meet my old friend writer's block again :smile)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is a nice way to start a story and the text flows well. It's only a beginning but a good one at that. Let's see what happens in Chapter 2!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
nice!
What this story will be about? And how many chapter will it include?
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is a nice way to start a story and the text flows well. It's only a beginning but a good one at that. Let's see what happens in Chapter 2!
Thanks! I should have it posted soon! ;)

nice!
What this story will be about? And how many chapter will it include?
Both good questions, Snik   :lol: It will become clear soon what the story will be about (and hopefully I will be able to settle for one of my ideas for the title...) and the number of chapters is not clear yet. I have the rough plot planned out but anything inbetween may make the story longer than intended to so I cannot give you an exact number... It is supposed to be short enough so that I can finish it until the end of the month though (or at least most of it) :yes

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
very good!

I will read it when it will be finished.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fine with me, Snik, though I'd like to have feedback as I work on the story so I know if my readers like it or not. If they don't, I need to know what is wrong with the story so I can work on that. If I am only told after finishing the story, I'm not sure if I'll still make improvements to it. But like I said it's totally fine, I'm happy you're interested in reading at all, yep, yep, yep  :D

Anyway, new chapter!

Chapter 1:

After the little, distant argument, silence was once again prevailing in her tiny log. It was never truly quiet in the Great Valley – not even at night, but it sure was quieter than usual in there. Only the monotonous sound of tiny waves rolling against the shore and the rustling of leaves in the gentle afternoon breeze were perceivable to the ears of the girl, with the occasional highlight of a distant conversation, screeches of the Flyers or the sound of Spike eating up his hideout. Suddenly, a quite different sound entered her ears though.

–Ducky! Spike! Come home now!”

–Huh? It too early for bed time!” Petrie mused as he proceeded to look for the two remaining players of the game, Littlefoot and Cera slowly trotting along while deliberately trying to give each other the coldest stare possible.

–Yeah, why does Ducky’s Mom call them out already? It’s easily two more hours until the Bright Circle touches the mountains in the west!” As was customary, Littlefoot and his friends were permitted to play until that event occurred each day but the Bright Circle was still high in the sky!

“So what then? Let’s just find them already, why bother?!” Cera snapped, still pissed about being the first to be spotted while sharing the hiding spot with Littlefoot. According to her viewpoint, Littlefoot had given them away and she didn’t take that lightly.

–Unless she calls another time, I wouldn’t cancel the game,” Littlefoot proposed. After all, if a parent didn’t repeat their call too soon, it wouldn’t be too urgent.

–Okay, but where they be?! Me look almost everywhere!” Petrie complained.

–How bad of a seeker are you, Petrie, if you can’t even find Spike?!” Cera teased.

–I could imagine that Ducky hides near water and Spike near food,” Littlefoot laid out in front of his two friends. –And they often hide together. Now, I see water and food at the watering hole. It’s at the very border of the area we agreed upon.”

–Then let’s look there!” Petrie exclaimed, leading the way while the others followed silently, Cera still wearing an annoyed expression.

–Why does she want me home so soon?” Ducky and Spike were both wondering about that. They were in the middle of the game; they couldn’t just… leave now! Could they?

–Well, I will do whatever Ducky does…“ Spike thought as he munched on some more of the tall grass. It was the best thing to do when one was bored after all.

–I would like to finish the game first, at least…“ Ducky thought while she dared to peek out of her log for a few moments. –Petrie where are you?”

–Ducky, Spike! Come home… please!” Ducky’s mother called yet again, sounding even more urgent this time. Petrie exchanged a few glances with his two taller friends. The matter was decided.

–Ducky, Spike, you can come out now!” Petrie called loudly to ensure that his friends wouldn’t miss the message that the game was cancelled.

–That was Mommy again… oh, and that was Petrie. He must have heard my mommy too, yes he must! Well, I really do not know what is going on but I will have to go home, I think…“  With a hint of disappointment visible on her face, Ducky crawled out of her log while Spike seemed to have come to the same conclusion too, walking out of his hideout himself, expressing his confusion. Cera, Littlefoot and Petrie joined them almost immediately.

–What on earth is that all about!?” Cera rumbled.

–I do not know, no I do not… but I do think Spike and I must go home now…“ Ducky spoke a little sadly.

–Where you hide anyway?” Petrie wondered.

–Well, there…“ Ducky answered, pointing at the log while Spike took another bite out of the tall grass. –I am sorry but… see you tomorrow. Let us go home, Spiky…“ Not hiding her disappointment, Ducky hopped onto Spike’s back.

–See you, Ducky,” Petrie sighed, waving his goodbye.

–Seeya tomorrow!” Littlefoot exclaimed.

Cera only grunted.

–So uhm… what we do now?” Petrie eventually questioned the two remaining dinosaurs.

–I’ll see if I can pester Tricia, bye!” Cera spoke gruffly, glaring at Littlefoot before turning around without another word.

–Are you still mad because of the game, Cera?” Littlefoot sighed, shaking his head.

–I said BYE!” Cera shouted, trampling some flowers as she disappeared.

–She’ll be back to normal tomorrow, don’t worry…“ Littlefoot mused, addressing Petrie. –Well, I don’t think it’s any use. Let’s go home too…“

Petrie nodded.

–Me think so too, seeya!” The two friends then separated, walking back to their respective nesting areas.

What is that all about huh? Well, I won't tell... yet ^^spike

Next chapter won't be telling either but chap 3-5 might start telling so keep reading and wish me luck that I don't hit a wall at some point of the story  :p

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh dear... well it seems that Ducky and Spike have been recalled to the nest and that Mama Swimmer is more than a little urgent on the matter.  This is concerning.  I hope that all of her siblings are alright...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh dear... well it seems that Ducky and Spike have been recalled to the nest and that Mama Swimmer is more than a little urgent on the matter. This is concerning. I hope that all of her siblings are alright...
Don't worry, this story plays prior to the tv-series so Chomper didn't eat any of those  :lol: But yeah... it is concerning indeed.

I'll have the next chapter posted tomorrow :)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, you're secretive.  :DD The concern is growing but I cannot even begin to guess what you have in mind. I'm looking forward to seeing what's wrong but according to your description it's quite severe. You've managed to awaken my curiosity.  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, you're secretive. dino_happier.gif The concern is growing but I cannot even begin to guess what you have in mind. I'm looking forward to seeing what's wrong but according to your description it's quite severe. You've managed to awaken my curiosity. smile.gif
Heh, it's kind of become a trademark of mine to end almost all of my chapters with a cliff hanger as well as keeping my readers in suspicion. In my opinion, it's one of the coolest things about stories when you don't know what's going to happen or what else the author may have in store in the future ;)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We can't wait for the next chapter of the story so we can know what happens next.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
and you didn't have to wait for a long time, here the next chapter as promised (looks like I might be able to keep up this schedule of posting every day or two :yes)

Chapter 2:

As Spike and Ducky made their way back home, Ducky riding on her bigger brother, they heard their mother call another three times.

“Spiky, do you know what is going on, do you?” Ducky asked Spike from atop him. However, the Spiketail shook his head.

“I am a little scared, yes I am…” the Swimmer then continued, repositioning herself on the Spiketail’s back, now sitting almost on his neck so they could talk better. “Our Mommy does seem to be very worried about us when she is calling after us so many times, she does, she does…”

Spike grumbled something. Despite his inability to utter any words, there was no language barrier between the two siblings as Ducky had learned just perfectly how to interpret her brother’s unintelligible language.

“Yes, we should hurry indeed. Walk a little faster, Spiky, yep yep yep!” Spike actually entered a mild jog as he and Ducky made the remaining way to their nest, where a surprise was waiting for them which they surely hadn’t expected…

“It sure be boring when friends no can play…” Petrie sighed sadly as he soared above the main river of the Great Valley which was fed by the Thundering Falls, trying to come up with an idea how to spend the remaining two hours of the day. At this time of the day, only his mother would be at the nest, if at all, and conversations with her always tended to be awkward soon. Hanging out with his siblings was a much better option though he was generally considered the runt of the litter by them with his many quirks and mistakes – not to mention his ëodd choice of friends’. So… not a pleasant option either.

“Hmm, where they be though? They never tell Petrie…” With another sigh, Petrie discarded that option too. What else could he do then? Working his brain, he turned around as he closed in on the great wall surrounding the Great Valley, sheltering it from the many dangers of the Mysterious Beyond.

“Gee, me thinkin’ so hard me almost flip-flapped right into Mysterious Beyond…” Now, Petrie was roughly following one of the many smaller rivers that branched off the main one. Suddenly, a rather familiar sight gave his brain a boost.

“Guido’s log, me think me say hello to Guido if he at home!” Not waiting any longer, Petrie shook out of his gentle flight, now darting towards the ground like an arrow. How much he loved diving sometimes…

Littlefoot constantly took extra-long ways home, walking through forests, grassland and watering holes but even after doing all that, eating dinner early and having a quick chat with Mr. Thicknose about the weather, he still had a lot of time before he would be expected home.

“But what choice do I have? There isn’t anything to do without my friends… boy I wish I had a brother sometimes… Ducky has Spike at least…” But it was no use. Littlefoot didn’t have anything to do so he, eventually and with an audible sigh, approached his grandparents at their nest. They sure would be giving him a questioning look for turning up in-time for a change… and so soon too…

“Gee, I hope Ducky’s mother didn’t call them because of something completely unimportant…”

When Cera arrived at her nest, only Tria and Tricia were to be seen.

“Oh great, at least dad isn’t there to ruin my day even further…” the girl mused in annoyance before entering their nesting area unsuspiciously. However, that was when a second thought entered her mind. “What if Tria wants me to watch Tricia again?!” Cera regretted it the second the thought came up but now it was too late to turn around – Tricia had spotted her already.

“Cewa! Cewa!” the little, pink Threehorn squeaked in joy upon seeing her big sister.

“Oh Cera, home so soon?” Tria cooed with a smile as Cera slowly walked in.

“Yeah, so what?” Cera barked, unfriendly as ever.

“You children didn’t fight over nonsense again, did you?” the female wondered, more serious. Her attention was now on Cera, watching her other daughter playing with rocks only out of the corner of her eyes now.

“Kinda…” Cera admitted after a while. “But it’s not that… Ducky and Spike were called home too early… they better have a good explanation tomorrow, humpff!” she added quickly.

“Oh, I see… well, I’m sure it’s nothing, Cera. Don’t be upset,” Tria advised.

“Yeah, whatever…” Cera grunted, turning away from her step-mother.

“If you’re bored…” Tria chuckled about the antics of Cera, also predicting her next reaction. “… Somebody has to keep an eye on Tricia while I have to do some things…

“Like what?” Cera demanded gruffly.

“Like making sure you two have a plentiful dinner?!” Tria shot back, slightly enraged about her step-daughter’s rough tone.

“Why, there are millions of trees here, Tria!” Cera argued.

“Yes, and Tricia is still too young to get herself all the good food from the trees!” Tria reasoned, annoyed, all the while keeping an eye on Tricia. “Besides, I get you only the best food so you’ll grow stronger.”

“Much appreciated, Tria…” Cera sighed in a bored tone. “Where’s dad anyway?”

“Meeting…” Tria replied, snorting. “It’s not even about anything important but he’s gone all day already!”

“Nothing new then…” Cera mused, her anger reducing a little.

“No…” Tria d’ohed. As much as she loved her husband, he could drive her nuts at times... “Now, are you going to play with your little sister for a while or do I have to take Tricia with me?” Tria then wondered, giving Cera a pleading gaze while Tricia squeaked her name again.

“Well… it’s not like I have anything else to do right now… sure,” Cera agreed somewhat reluctantly. Tricia was cute but she could also make her mad if she went on her nerves or tried to run away… “which happens far too often!”

“Thanks, dear!” Tria spoke gratefully.

“You’re welcome…” Cera sighed as she watched her step-mother tell Tricia in baby-talk that she was going to be gone for a while before she walked off. “Though it wouldn’t hurt Tricia if she was allowed to leave the nest every now and then…”

Surpriiiiise, there's no cliffhanger this time :lol though beware of chapter three ^^spike If things go the way they did the last few days, tomorrow will be a productive day again (I keep switching between gaming, lazy days and productive days where I draw and write :angel)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, no cliffhanger... at the end.  :p It seems we're going going to see multiple storylines in this story which is always a good thing. Whatever has happened, it seems like it's going to be something unpleasant. This kind of a beginning is a great way to tease the readers but in a good way.  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep, no cliffhanger... at the end. dino_tongue.gif It seems we're going going to see multiple storylines in this story which is always a good thing. Whatever has happened, it seems like it's going to be something unpleasant. This kind of a beginning is a great way to tease the readers but in a good way. dino_laugh.gif
Well, to say it will be as diverse as in SDP would be a lie... but there'll surely be a couple of plotlines assisting the main one, and if just to fill space like... uhh right now, technically :lol

You are saying that I am teasing you, you are? Did you not know that I am feared all over the Mysterious Beyond? Did you not know that I am the most evil swimmer, huh? So do not be surprised but read the next chapter to see how evil I truly am, yep, yep, yep! (read that in Ducky's voice :lol:)

Chapter 3:

Guido, as it turned out, was indeed at home, taking a sunbath in the warmth of the afternoon sun. Petrie had landed on a nearby tree after his dive from the heights of the sky. Aware of the fact that Guido was at least as easily scared as he was, Petrie gently glided down, landing gently on the grass nearby.

“Hi Guido, it me, Petrie.”

Littlefoot couldn’t have predicted his grandparents’ reaction any more accurately when he arrived at his nest.

“Littlefoot, what is taking you here at this time of the day?” Grandpa Longneck, previously engaged in a discussion with his mate, joked though the surprise couldn’t be hidden.

“Ducky had to go early and Cera is pissed off because she lost at a game of Hide and Seek so now I’m bored because there’s no one to play with!” Littlefoot explained, indignated.

“Well…” Grandpa chuckled heartily about his grandson’s antics, Grandma joining in. “Then how about the three of us going to the watering hole to take a bath and have a chat?”

“Yes, we rarely see you these days, you are always off playing,” Grandma criticised playfully, bending down her neck to bump her grandson, much to his annoyance… and her amusement.

“Yes, we can… oh Grandma don’t do that!”

“Well, then come along,” Grandpa spoke invitingly, beginning to walk. “It will be good to get our minds off that meeting today anyway.”

“Oh, what happened?” Littlefoot wondered curiously, playfully walking slalom between his grandparents’ legs.

The two elderly Longnecks sighed audibly, giving each other a short glance before exclaiming.

“Mister Threehorn!”

“Alright, so what are we doing here, little sis’?” Cera wondered as she joined Tricia in what appeared to be a game of sorts.

“Cewa, rocky play play!” Tricia giggled as she was moving around a good bunch of tennisball- up to basketball-sized, more or less round rocks with her head which Tria must have gathered for her to play with.

“Playing with the rocks, are we?” Cera raised an eye-brow.

Tricia nodded. In childish excitement, she rammed into one of the smaller ones with her head, pushing it beyond Cera’s position, then looking up at her sister proudly.

“Hey, that was quite good, let me try too!” Cera praised, joining her sister by picking the biggest and plumpest boulder available. That one would be the hardest to move and, therefore, the biggest challenge for her… well, not counting that the rock wasn’t a challenge for a Threehorn of her size. Though, she had to be careful not to crush the rock altogether.

“Aaaaaaaaand BOOM!” Cera exhaled as she pushed the rock with all her might, knocking it against a nearby tree a few meters away.

Tricia squealed in joy.

“One day, you’ll be just as strong, Tricia, just keep practicing, little goofie-wufus!” Cera encouraged, accepting a quick cuddle assault of her little half-sister before continuing to watch her try to move bigger and bigger boulders, occasionally giving advice until Tria arrived back at the nest.

“Petrie, what are you doing here?” Guido wondered, interrupting his sunbath, pulling himself up to greet his best friend.

“Oh, nothing special…” Petrie chuckled lightly. “Me juuuust have nothing to do since friends no play anymore today soooo me think me say hello to other friend Guido.” Petrie gave a quick smile.

“Oh, that is very kind of you, Petrie… hey, how about you join me taking a bath in the light of the Bright Circle and we relax a little and talk? How does it sound?”

“Sound good to Petrie, we no talk in a while after all,” Petrie  grinned, accepting the invitation of his friend. “You also not sleep with family in a long while, Guido.”

“Oh yeah, I know. It felt silly to ask if I may… a-and I think your siblings still don’t like me…” Guido admitted while he took his relaxed pose again.

“Wanna do that tonight?” Petrie offered. “Me sure family happy to see you again!” He plopped down to the ground too, looking at his Glider friend.

“Uhh, sure,” Guido agreed, a smile forming on his beak.

“Great, me look forward to it!” Petrie exclaimed, now also taking a comfortable pose as he began to relax in the sun too.

“I just hope I don’t end up sleep-flying again… it only happens when I’m sleeping in the open...”

“Hence you sleep in log, right?” Petrie guessed, the Bright Circle slowly beginning to warm his body in a pleasant manner.

“Yep,” Guido affirmed. “Well, at least I now know how to get back to the Valley if it happens… uhh, anyway… how ëbout I join your games tomorrow? Should really do that more often, shouldn’t I?”

“Totally!” Petrie grinned.

“Oh, there you are!” the adult swimmer hugged her two children intensely upon their arrival, looking quite exhausted and tired.

Ducky and Spike were quite surprised to see her mother in such relief when they arrived at their nest. For whatever reason, she seemed to be quite worried about their wellbeing - her reaction reminded them of some of the unpleasant times of reunion after returning from their adventures. However, this time they were at home quite on time… which was an understatement by far.

“I’m sorry for calling you home so early… but… the meeting today was really tiring, I need some rest and I cannot rest knowing you are still out there…” the adult Swimmer explained, looking really tired, hardly able to keep her eyes open.

“I do understand, mommy, I do,” Ducky replied. The confusion and also disappointment about being called home so early were mostly gone but some concerns remained. Their mother was acting in a very unusual and odd way today. “It is still too early to sleep for Spike and me though, yes it is. I cannot sleep while the Bright Circle is high on the sky, oh no no no…”

“You and your siblings needn’t rest with me yet, just… stay nearby, okay? I beg you…” Some desperation was evident in the adult swimmer’s words.

“O-okay, we shall, yes we do…” Ducky affirmed hesitantly, Spike nodding though he also didn’t quite understand what was going on with their mother. As far as he knew, their mother had never been that tired after a meeting. In general, she hadn’t been. But Spike hated thinking and worrying about things endlessly so, instead, he gestured towards Ducky to join their other siblings who were standing some distance away, apparently engaged in a conversation.

“Yes, I think we should join them too,” Ducky agreed, pointing at them to indicate that Spike should walk over to them. “I really do not understand Mommy though…” As she looked back, she already seemed to have entered a deep slumber.

Spike shrugged his shoulders. Probably, everything would be fine. He didn’t know though how wrong he was…

*BADUMTSS*   :lol:

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmmm, now I REALLY want to know what went down at that meeting...

A great chapter showcasing a few simultaneous plotlines.You're doing well building tension and creating an air of mystery. Clearly something very divisive happened at the meeting. Something tells me the gang may be called upon to hold the Valley together again, amidst whatever just went down.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The meeting's subject apparently wasn't anything life threatening but it will without a doubt affect a lot of things in the coming chapters. It seems like there was a big argument between the adults but the reason isn't clear yet. Also, I'm happy to see Guido/Petrie storyline as I like the characters' interaction. We'll see if the coming problems is a heated leadership struggle or whether's there a true threat to the whole Valley...