The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The GoF Apocolypse!

vonboy · 39 · 6620

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Post in the discussion thread before posting in here, please. Thanks :)

Discussion Thread

(Don't know exactly where to start with this one, but I'll do my best with this first post. :p
)

It was another quiet, peaceful day in the small community of the GoF. Malte woke up, and looked over his small kingdom, though he wouldn't really call it that.

This peace wouldn't last for long, as one person had a plan to make that all change. It was Chaarles Grosvenor, who always looked over the friendly little community with anger, spite, and constipation. "Oh, why does this place have to be so GOOD? Why do they have to like LBT so much? It makes me sick!"

The groutcy old director turned around, walking over back into his lair. "But how can I take that place down? How can I rip it to sheads? How can I destroy the last LBT thing that's still around?" The old man ruminated on this thought for a time, before arriving at a plan.

A horrible plan.

A brilliantly horrible plan.

A brilliantly, horrible, grinchy plan.

"I know! I'll bring all those LBT vilains to life! I'll lead them all, and take down that community for good! That'll show em!"

So the old director ran to his "R&D" room, and started throwing gobs and gobs of money at his team, and before long, a special portal was designed. A Wonderfully horrible little device that could bring animated things to life! "With this, I'll take out those happy, joyful LBT fans!" bellowed the director, before flicking the switch, and giving out a horribly nasty maniacle laugh.

Before long, all manor of LBT villains started to come forth out of the machieveious portal.

(LBT villain RP'ers, you can come in now :DD Don't bring out the other LBT characters, or your OC LBT characters yet. I think they'll be coming in a little bit later.)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
(Okay! Time to bring in the villains! Cue Sierra!)

"Did someone just say take out those annoying brats ya call LBT fans? Count me in!" That voice belonged to a brown cearadactylus, and he landed next to Charles Govener. Sierra was his name, and he stood in pride.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy stepped out of the portal, grinning evily. "Perfect," he tapped his claws together. "What better way to get rid of those annoying grass guzzlers than by destroying those that adore them so much!" He laughed maniacally as other villains were pouring out of the portal.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Grosvenor looked over the group in discust. "Only TWO villains? What kind of deal is this!?"

Though, at the moment, he really had no choice, he thought. (Well, I suppose it's up to you two to take down the GoF! So, what will it be, gentlemen?"
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"You want somebody to take down GOF, you couldn't have found any better," Ozzie grinned. "We'll teach those brats a lesson they will never forget. When we're through with them, they will be begging us for mercy!" He laughed evily. "Just give the order and I'll have those twerps by their throats!"

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Thought someone else would post by now. Oh well.)

"Why don't we bide our time for the moment, eggstealer? Perhaps someone else will come and help us."

Mr. Grosvenor procured a pack of a dozen chicken eggs, and handed it off to Ozzy. "There's more where that can from, if you do well my friend!"

He then threw a salmon at Sierra. "Same goes for you, flyer!"
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
"My name is not flyer, it's Sierra." the brown flyer said, as he hated being called "flyer". He stuffed the fish into his beak, chewing it and then swallowing it.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Soon the gound started to shake and a loud roar came through the room as a large Tyrannosaurus stomped out of the portal and looked down at Grosvenor. One of his eyes was shut but the peircing, angry glare that came from the other could make anyone feel uneasy.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(OOC - Strut's gonna appear here.)

Strut emerged from the portal. He looked around. "Hey Ozzy, can we have some green food first before we get those brats?" he asked.

Despite his proclivity for eating green food, he was just as cruel as his brother, Ozzy.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As the ground shook, and the massive beastr himself appeared, Grosvenor took to the nearest cranny. He never messed with this LBT character before, so he was understandably uneasy.

"um... any of you speak sharptooth?" He asked with a shaky voice.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Sierra stepped up next to Grosvenor. "I do." he said, standing tall. "He said that he is at your service."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy rolled his eyes at his brother. "Strut, now is not the time for your green food obsession. We have a job to do, and we are going to see it done!" Ozzy grinned evilishly as Sharptooth came walking through the portal. "Excellent! Those brats will not stand a chance against us now!"

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Fantastic!" the director yelled out. He was happy the giant monster was there to serve him, and not eat him. "I think we might finally have enough reqruits to take them down!"

He gathered his goons together to start formulating a plan. "Alright. The flyer will come in first, observing from a distance to see what's up. The two eggstealers will charge in first, mostly causing a ruckus, while the sharptooth sneaks up and takes them by surprise!"
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Strut stood his ground. "I am not moving until I get some green food in my stomach!" he declared, crossing his arms.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy grabbed Strut by the back of his neck. "You will do what you are told or I will wring your neck! Got it?" He harshly released his brother and shook his head. He'll never learn. He turned his attention back to the others. "So when are we moving out. I am ready to take out those brats once and for all!"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Strut rubbed his neck as his brother let him go. "Okay, fine!"

In truth, he was still hungry but he did not want to anger his tempermental brother.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Get going already, my minions!" Screamed the director, before the portal started to act up. "Oh what now?" He asked, before more LBT dinosaurs started pouring out, but these weren't villains.

(OCC: Yeah, guess I'll bring in the other LBT chars.)
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As LBT characters continued to come out of the portal, a little green swimmer came wandering out.

"Hey, where am I?" the swimmer, revealed to be a female, asked out loud.  Suddenly, she felt herself get tripped over by someone bigger than her.  Moments later, her nose was met by the nasal horn of an irritated young threehorn.

"Why don't you watch where you're going, Ducky?!" the threehorn barked.

"I am sorry Cera, I am.  I did not know you were behind me, oh no no no," Ducky said apologetically.

"Humph!  Make sure it doesn't happen again, pipsqueak!" Cera snorted.  Ducky sighed and shook her head, silently wishing her good friend would show her nice side more often.

"Hey, where are we?"Cera demanded.

"I do not know, no no no," Ducky said with a shrug before she noticed the villians.  "But something tells me it is not good, if you know what I mean."  Cera then noticed the villians and stepped close to Ducky, knowing she was more vulnerable.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I know what you mean Ducky." A tiny, purple sharptooth appeared out of the portal behind Cera and Ducky. He walked up next to them and looked around. "This sure doesn't look like the Great Valley anymore. How did we even get here?" Then he noticed the villains standing in front of him and he gasped. "What are they all doing here? Sharptooth? Sierra? The egg eaters?"

Ozzy turned around and saw Cera, Ducky and Chomper looking back at him. At that moment, he was filled with mixes of shock and rage. "It's those blasted kids again! Why the heck are they here?"

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It sure doesn't look like anywhere we've seen" Littlefoot explained as he stepped out of the portal and examined his surroundings. That was when he noticed the villians, but his heart almost came to a stop when he noticed one of them.

"No" was all that went through the young longneck's mind when his saw his mother's killer alive and well.

Sharptooth's eye caught sight of the five dinosaur children, including the longneck that had blinded him all those years ago. With an enraged roar he started advancing towards the gang.

"Run!" Littlefoot shouted.