The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 37150

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I always wondered how you and Belladonna are cousins," Itchy said, "Was one of you parent's siblings a heck hound or something?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've never actually asked" Annabelle replied " we're related, distantly, and that is bad enough.. Now I need you two to get going, and find out what they are up too.. and stop them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can count on us!" Itchy nodded confidently. "Right Charlie?"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah, sure, whatever..." Charlie wasn't very ecstatic of working today, but it's not like he could anything to stop it.  Carface and Belladonna had the word trouble in their names somewhere.

"You guys need someone to tag along?" Tank asked.  He was curious and eager.

----------

Killer was on the main floor, sweeping up whatever dust was on the ground, when he turned as the door opened.  "Hey!  You shouldn't have barged in like tha-that...  B-big cat!  Big cat!"

The bobcat smirked and sat on his haunches.  "Of course I am a 'big' cat.  Now, I'm here looking for your boss..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Carface came in after the bobcat ' hey killer! Why are you cleaning, You know how i like it messy' he stopped as the cat looked down at him ' you must be looking for me eh
- Leaving?' asha asked as the two angels got up from their seats.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah," Charlie replied.  "Just some...community service we need to take care of."  He turned and whispered to Itchy.  "Foiling Carface's plans is always a community service..."

"Maybe I could help with community service," Tank interrupted.

"I don't think it's up your alley, pal.  Doing this sort of stuff isn't as glamorous as it sounds..."

"A dog like me, traveling hundreds of miles down dirt roads and highways?  I doubt it'd be any worse..."

----------

Blight cocked an eyebrow at Carface.  "I thought Belladonna's the boss around here.  I don't remember her as a bulldog..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She's not, shes a whippet' Carface grumbled " So whats Miss Hotty want with me this time? Let me guess, stop that meddling old partner of mine and his mangy sidekick.. although  i will say he does have good taste in females, Barkin does " Carfice snickered..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Those angels will be left to me..." Blight said darkly.  "That's why I'm here for.  Whatever Belladonna has for you to do, that's her business..."

----------

"I don't know," Charlie replied.  "What do you think, Itch?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fine.. I'll go look for her.." Carface said as he began looking around this place..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"What kind of job you guys have, anyway?" Tank asked.

"Er... uh... guard dogs," Charlie replied.  "Yeah, guard dogs.  We do guarding against... well, 'people' that we were brought to guard against."

"Right..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And it's best you don't know more..." Itchy added.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
suddenly there was a spike in the temperature in the room as a dark colored whippet appeared ' Carface' she in a smooth but sinister voice " you made it..
_ Belladonna?' Carface asked stupid;y " who else? Belladonna replied impatiently ' now, do you know why i asked you here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where can we find Belladonna and Carface?" Itchy asked Annabelle, needing to know their assignment.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
outside of town.. that's all I know.." annabelle said .."I'm not omniscient boys.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Most likely at Carface's pad, of course," Charlie replied.  "Well, see ya 'round, Tank."

"Likewise."  Tank was still curious, but he could do some sightseeing about the city in the meantime.

----------

"Of course," Blight replied coolly.  "I'm here to give those 'angels' that have been in your hair a run for their money...  Unlike old Red, I prefer to do all my dirty work myself..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Red is no longer permitted on earth due to his pathetic performance in dealing with those two angels" Belladonna replied " lets just say the powers that be down there don't take kindly to failure especially of that magnitude.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I just thought of this for fun.)

Up in another part of Heaven, Annabelle and Belladonna's grandparents (The grandmother being a heaven hound while the grandfather being a hell hound who was just mischievous rather than evil) were deciding what to do next.

"What would you like to do today dear?" Don asked Bella, his wife.

"How bout visiting the grandpups?" Bella asked. "I'm sure they haven't been up to much, right?" The old dogs were rather uniformed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(wouldn't a hell hound.. be in hell. hence the name....? good idea though..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: My idea is that they can go between all three places: Heaven, Hell, and Earth.)