The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What's your idea of a great halloween party?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
See title.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
In here we kind of don't don't celebrate halloween although in the last few years we get together and do stuff, the smaller kids go to the town centre to do some damage.. whitch is very annoying but I used to do that when I was a small kid so I can't blame them =p (I don't live there so it doesn't bother me  :p ) This halloween I went to a friends house and we stayed there.. we watched the movie The Ring and ten stayed up playing some games and stuff like that.. I only went home at 12:00 the next morning.. it was cool to stay awake with close friends.. of course there's always the party type.. which some people do.. although I don't see any point.. I guess halloween is just another excuse to go out.. and since the 1st of November is All Saints day we have the day off so we can party all night =p
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ It is similar over here. Halloween was barely known some ten years ago, and it seems a little like some producers of plastic pumpkins found a good way to make profit. So over here Halloween has a somewhat unpleasant commercial basis. I don't have anything against scary dressed kids ringing at our door asking "Trick or treat?" (or as they would say in Germany "S¸?es oder saures, oder einen Streich") and I'm really willing to give out sweets if we have any. I do regrett a bit that I'm too old to pick up my wooden ax from earlier days and go out myself.
However, in some places there were serious problems about little zombies rioting in the streets if they weren't given any candy.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
That must stink. Halloween parties are fun!  B)  :D
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf