The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Additional Ideas

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Next year will be the 30th anniversary of the first Land Before Time movie and after nearly 30 years, there has been 1 movie, 13 sequels, and 26 episodes, totaling 40. I was thinking that what if there were more Ideas that Universal never used in the series because they never thought of.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I don't think we need another 30th anniversary topic.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Sep 7 2017 on  04:33 PM
I don't think we need another 30th anniversary topic.
This is not a 30th anniversary topic. This is a topic for ideas that were never used in Land Before Time. Sorry you got confused.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
guess i'll put an idea i had thought of for the 14th movie. IT would be very interesting if aome family member('s) of the valley were trapped out somehwere in the mysterious beyond (like Bron was), and it turns out Chomper's parents are in that area too. Everyone would worry about their loved ones, and Chomper might be unsure how to feel about the whole situation.

Would open up a huge comflict for the Gang, with Cera having another reason to hate/distrust Chomper again, and whoever's family in trouble maybe having a falling out with Chomper.

Even if nothing did end up happening, just having the situation for the gang would be a good story.

Sorry if that was kinda confusing. :b
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Sep 8 2017 on  05:23 AM
guess i'll put an idea i had thought of for the 14th movie. IT would be very interesting if aome family member('s) of the valley were trapped out somehwere in the mysterious beyond (like Bron was), and it turns out Chomper's parents are in that area too. Everyone would worry about their loved ones, and Chomper might be unsure how to feel about the whole situation.

Would open up a huge comflict for the Gang, with Cera having another reason to hate/distrust Chomper again, and whoever's family in trouble maybe having a falling out with Chomper.

Even if nothing did end up happening, just having the situation for the gang would be a good story.

Its okay, Vonboy. Everyone gets confused.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy on Sep 8 2017, 05:23:52 AM

Sounds like a really great idea for Movie 15! I'd be stoked to see that one.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I would like to see flying sharpteeth more frequently encountering the gang, especially Petrie, because in Dink, the little dinosaur, they were featured much more, and were more dangerous, even were in flocks.
I now remember, that in LBT IV, Ichy is not without Dil much of a threat, LBT V Ducky was kidnapped shortly by some flying sharptooth wanting to feed her offspring with Ducky. In LBT VII, there were Rinkus and Sierra with Pterano, but that is it, encountering angry flock of flying pterosaurs would be something, that I would like to see regularly.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I would like to see flying sharpteeth more frequently encountering the gang, especially Petrie, because in Dink, the little dinosaur, they were featured much more, and were more dangerous, even were in flocks.
I now remember, that in LBT IV, Ichy is not without Dil much of a threat, LBT V Ducky was kidnapped shortly by some flying sharptooth wanting to feed her offspring with Ducky. In LBT VII, there were Rinkus and Sierra with Pterano, but that is it, encountering angry flock of flying pterosaurs would be something, that I would like to see regularly.
Having Sharpteeth Flyers would certainly shake things up for the threat factor.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
If a 15th film gets made, I hope we learn more about Chomper and Ruby’s backstory as to how they got to the Great Valley in the first place.

Sorry, that’s my only idea.  I’m just still mad over Chomper and Ruby getting FAR less screen time in the 14th film than they did in the TV series.