The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me, Ozband Iresh. (You know me as Sneak)

Sneak · 740 · 59438

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1) I have seen this scene/video for the first time only week ago, when someone shared it within Discord.
2) I scream name of that country because it hides copy of uncut Land Before Time. Everyone knows that.  :smile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
1) Damn, someone beat me to it then. :(

2) "Everyone knows that."

Well, did you know Geico could save you 15% or more on car insurance? :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you sometimes stick your head in the fridge or freezer when it gets hot?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favorite LBT song besides the obvious?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
gladly, I can answer on this:

Look for the Light

Much because how Etta acted before, during, and after performance. Plus because it was during credits. And it fits perfectly!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 06:07:30 PM by Sneak »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favorite LBT sequel?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mysterious Island

I would say yes and no. I don't dislike them but I never liked them as the most of other type of animals.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What were your favorite toys to play with during your childhood?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My favorites were toy handguns and assault riffles, since I just loved action shooter movies since my very birth. :D
When I didn't have them (because during to my personal hyperactive action, I broke them very often), I used anything I could take in my hand and imagined it's gun.

Even more - I STILL often take anything in my hand (umbrellas, juice boxes, wood...) and imagine it's some kind of weapon. Modern handgun or futuristic plasma rifle. :P Or any other not-weapon toys.
did I ever mention I still didn't grow from my childhood and would never possible will?

I think when people growing up and completely forgetting their childhood and child imagination, they lose a lot an become gray.
Or I overread Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Well, it doesn't matter.

Edit:

Forgot to mention - right now my favorite toy is big scissors of course.
Don't worry. They're from plastic. It's a gift for my birthday couple years ago. My friends know what I want. :3
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:57:14 AM by Sneak »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I'll be! I love your kid-at-heart attitude! :DD
You have awesome friends, I see. ;)

Do you happen to own a real gun? :thinking

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
own a gun personally - no.

My father worked in police, and now as guard, so I did hold a real disarmed gun in my hands.

I planned that when I would have my own family, I would own a not-lethal gun for everyone protection. We live in dangerous world...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What decade in the past would you time travel to if given the chance?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why are you obsessed with Submachine? I'm curious as you mention it here almost all the time.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Last movie I saw - Mr. Nice Guy.
Definitelly not my favorite, but nice  to watch for single watching.

--------------------

I loved and still love quest games. When I discovered internet and flash game, I started to play them endlessly.
Submachine was just yet another room escape quest point'nclick game I firdst played in 2007. But since the very first game, something got me. Graphics, music, puzzles, some note on English I trasnlated later, weird place with lack of humans, damn flying cubes indicated that I'm not on some regular place. I escaped... only to appear in second game, where sh*t became real... and with each new game in series, it was more and more speechless.
Combination of many apects I love - loved game genre, awesome music, beyond-imagination plot, puzzles, environment, dark scary and mysterious atmosphere, and endless mystery about what is Submachine and what am I dong there - it all made this game seriesmy favorite. It's the very first thing in my life that I call "my favorite", and first thing what I became fan of. Replayings 365 days in year and more for more than 6 years, endless thinking about it no matter where, endless theories about it, joining my first ever internet forum-community of fans - Submachine made all this.
That's my story of Submachine.

Try to play it by yourself if you like mystery and puzzles and escape games
Since it's finished though (main storyline, at least) - there won't be 10 years of mystery and theorizing about it. You will just get answers on the most of questiions after finishing last game, so it wouldn't be the same as we (crazy fans) experienced in our years. :P
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:30:52 PM by Sneak »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ooh, that's you're your inspiration for Mr. Stick Adventure, right!? :idea
When will you continue the story? :smile

Edit: Oh my god, I can't believe I said you're instead of your. The most common mistake is the misuse and overuse of 'your', but this is just ridiculous.
:facepalm
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:38:22 PM by ImpracticalDino »

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Escape and quest games as genre, and other quest and mystery forum games - they are indeed my inspiration for Mr. Stick adventure. :)

I have free time now so yeah, I will continue it.

---------------------

I have nothing against it, but I never played it (not counting street games at my childhood, but it was short time) or watched anime or was somehow interested in it beyond basic reading and knowledge of what it is.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:38:55 PM by Sneak »