The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An adult themed LBT fanfic?

karkovice · 77 · 11873

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Serris,Apr 19 2010 on  05:20 PM
ScratteLover, a private message has been sent to LBTWriter alerting him of your request. Your name has not been used.

Once he confirms that he has the story, I will private message him your email address (which would ideally be sent via forum PM to me).
How long is it going to be is it going to be until I get the story, when you get it copy and paste it on my talk page on the Ice Age wiki. Rated NC-17 stories are allowed to be posted there, as I am the person that started it, I put that in the guidlines page too.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I got the PM from him. He will not send it to you or for that matter, anyone else.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Apr 25 2010 on  01:44 PM
I got the PM from him. He will not send it to you or for that matter, anyone else.
I had a feeling that would be his response. Honestly, when that fanfic got removed from fanfiction.net, he had to have realized that it was probably too explicit. And since it's been nearly a year since it was removed, he probably has a better understanding about writing such things and probably wishes he had never even written that fanfic.

Hey Serris, can you confirm the last part of my theory here from that PM he gave you? Did he delete the whole thing, or does he still have it but refuses to let anyone see it?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not only that, but this "story" even has a Wikipedia page that describes it as the worst fanfic of its kind.  Who would be proud to be the author of such a work :oops?

Just Google "Littlefoot and Cera", and you'll find this on the first page of search results :rolleyes.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Man, that sucks. I was just going to pick up my courage and ask to read it, too...oh well.

ScratteLover2

Serris, tell LBTWriter that I just wanted to see how it end, I'm not a sick person and that ScratxScratte story was written because I read it, now I rarely care about that stuff, once I'm done writing it, I going back to normal Ice Age fanfiction.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ScrattLover, LBTWriter explicitly told me in his PM that "there never was an ending and there never will be" and "it shall never be spoken of again". There is no way to see that fan fiction again.

And Chronicler, he apparently has the fan fiction but as he said "it shall never be spoken of again".

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That fanfic was way too screwed up and the characters were so OOC.  This dude was so off with their personalities, especially Cera's.

Cera's a nymphomaniac?  C'mon now!  No better chance than a snowball surviving in hell :rolleyes:.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Apr 27 2010 on  08:58 PM
Not only that, but this "story" even has a Wikipedia page that describes it as the worst fanfic of its kind.  Who would be proud to be the author of such a work :oops?

Just Google "Littlefoot and Cera", and you'll find this on the first page of search results :rolleyes.
I believe you mean a Wiki page. With the exception of Dante's Inferno, no fanfic has ever been notable enough to receive a Wikipedia page.

Dangit, does this mean I had the opportunity to read a legendarily bad fanfic before it became infamous and I didn't?!?! I've read every legendarily bad fic from My Immortal to Half Life:Full Life Consequences, but never before it became famous!!!

As one who is fascinated with reading trainwrecks, learning what I've missed has made me very sad indeed  :cry

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Someone on Tv Tropes named Dommie222 called TWV So Bad It's Horrible.

I deleted their entry for this reason as cited on the So Bad It's Horrible page:

Please remember to add only outstanding examples of suckitude to each of the individual categories. Dislike by you and some people you know does not a So Bad It's Horrible make.

-----------------------

On a side note, I try to stat away from bad fics. Granted, I inevitably stumble upon them.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: karkovice,Jul 23 2009 on  08:12 PM
Anyways, I don't know if fanfiction.net would allow me to put up an adult themed story like that on their site. I think I read somewhere on there that such stories were not allowed.

If it turns out that such a story is not allowed to be posted on that site.
Threre is one website that would allow it, as I started the website. The Ice Age Wiki, I put a link you can upload the story on: The Ice Age Wiki. After you create it, I will move it to the correct title, so place the title at the top of the page, along with {{Mature Content}}.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: karkovice,Jul 24 2009 on  06:54 PM
Well, based on your reactions here, fanfiction.net would not want to leave the story I had in mind up there.

Guess I'll have to keep it on my hard drive, and only send it through private email to those who still want to read it.

The idea I had was basically like this:

On the night following the incident of Cera's breakdown in The Valley of The Sick, Cera herself would visit Chomper in his cave, asking if he could spend the night with him. Finally, he decides to allow her in. They would start cuddling, holding each other, talking; then one thing would lead to another... then they would... "consumate"... their friendship.

It would be rated "Mature Adult", of course.

If this is enough to make you sick to your stomach, I sincerely and humbly apologize.  :oops

But if anyone is curious enough to still want to read it, let me know. Leave me an email address, or something, and I'll send you the file.

I must advise, though, that I can't be held responsible for any physical and mental damage that would result from you reading something you're not supposed to read, or regret reading. You have been warned!  :p
If you want your story on the internet and not being removed post it here: ChomperxCera. It might be a kids website, but mature stories are allowed there.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
You think mature fanfictions are bad? Mature "fan"art is worse! You wouldn't believe how many mature LBT "fan"art pictures I found just by typing characters names in on google! What is even the point of adult LBT fanart?! It's just wrong! I'm fine with fanfictions as long as it dosen't go to far, but pictures, no!

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^

You should probably stay away from sites like Herpy and Rule 34...

(bless you if you couldn't read those small letters, because you really shouldn't)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Honestly, it's not even safe to just type in the character names anymore.  Just to search for a flippin' screenshot has its risks!  There should be some way of sites that contain very graphic sexual images bein' labeled in order to warn Internet users.  However, there is not enough control to enforce this.  Unfortunately, my mind has been scarred by just typing in a character name or multiple character names and unsuspectingly comin' across one of those sites :neutral.

My point is, one can never be careful enough with the Internet.  If you've got a sensitive stomach, keep a wastebasket nearby :x.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 26 2010 on  11:25 PM
Honestly, it's not even safe to just type in the character names anymore.  Just to search for a flippin' screenshot has its risks!  There should be some way of sites that contain very graphic sexual images bein' labeled in order to warn Internet users.  However, there is not enough control to enforce this.  Unfortunately, my mind has been scarred by just typing in a character name or multiple character names and unsuspectingly comin' across one of those sites :neutral.

My point is, one can never be careful enough with the Internet.  If you've got a sensitive stomach, keep a wastebasket nearby :x.
I tend to use Web of Trust, an add-on for both Firefox and Internet Explorer. It allows users to rate sites themselves (there's thousands of users) and each site has a few categories, one of them being Child Safety (this includes anything that is sexually graphic). When activated, when you do a search, each site will be labeled dark green (very safe), green (safe), yellow (enter with caution), orange (dangerous), and red (very dangerous). If you accidentally or purposely click on a site that is labeled dangerous, WOT will stop you from going to the site and display a warning.

To avoid sexually graphic pictures using Google Search, simply turn the safe search on. Also, though I never use it, there is a parental control program, free, called K9 Web Protection, which can block sites using keywords and force safe search.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Haven't bumped this topic yet, eh?

Anyway, I actually do have a fic like this in the works, but I haven't decided what to do with it when it's finished. Either I'll possibly post it on Fanfiction, or I could just e-mail certain readers who want to read the story.

Synopsis: Not giving it out. I will only state that the story consists of a Ducky/Petrie pairing. For some sensitive people, if this make you go  :x , either keep a wastebasket or trash can nearby, or simply don't consider reading it.

Again, not sure what to do.