The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is the meaning of your username?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen this at some other forums, and I didn't see anything like this here, so I figured I'd start this thread. Let's start with the meaning of mine: Littlefoot is my favorite LBT character, and 505 is my home area code. I'm now in college out of state, but I still have my 505 number :)littlefoot .

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Sneak is original character from my LBT stories. But my head was hit very hard when I was registering on this forum and thougt that this name is awkward, so I canged it to Snik. гг

At the very first, I wanted to pick different nickname - Ozband Iresh. Ozband is original character from my original story Darkest Darkness. Originally from my dream (the whole story - trilogy of games - are from single story), this character was the same species and was drawn by dream after other character from that dream - Redhead - dinosaur-like lizard character, that was drawn by dream after Screech and Thud charcters from Land Before Time.
Now, OzbandIresh is my offcial nickname fro different forums, youtube, mail platforms, and beginning game company. And it's my signature.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My username is is the name of the Reaper from the first Mass Effect. I'm not good with usernames and i'm not really that much into ME anymore but I guess this name is good enough. :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My username is is the name of the Reaper from the first Mass Effect
"Confidence born from ignorance" Man Sovereign had some good dialogue.

I wanted my username to be LBT related but I didn't want to just go with Littlefoot or something because people like Littlefoot1616 at the time already had it. So i decided to go a small step away from that and go with Flathead.

The number goes all the way back to grade 6 when my friend and I were wondering why James Bond was agent double-o-seven, why not double-seven-o and that number stuck since then.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Mine is a play on the name "LadiesMan217" from the first live-action Transformers film. Instead of LadiesMan217, I decided to use a snow clone called "MightyFan217", which is based off the fact I'm a huge fan of a character named Mighty from the Bomberman Jetters anime based off of the Bomberman franchise. Mighty is Shirobon's older brother and has the look of a genuinely kindhearted person despite being a legitimately competent hero, considering his look makes him look like a tough character, but the fact he can look so legitimately gentle and caring is astounding considering how good of a person he truly is.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I picked my username since back when I signed on in 2014, I was a Littlefoot fan, I still am to a certain extent; and the four numbers at the end are just random since Littlefoot Fan was already taken by another user.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I could have sworn there already is such a topic, oh well :D

Mine's simple: I like Ducky and 123 because random numbers are random ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I went for "DiddyKF1" because I've been a loyal fan of Diddy Kong since I was just five, and I have a passion for Formula 1 Grand Prix racing.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
How I got my username is a pretty interesting story in my opinion :) :

Probably the first computer game where I had to enter a username was Minecraft. At this time, I was about 10 years old. First I played singleplayer, one year later I played on a multiplayer server. However, the name "Peter" was already taken there. That's why I registered with my middle name: "Levente". This is an old Hungarian name, so it was no problem to register on a German server.

Years later I registered in "World of Tanks". Since this is an international game, so the name "Levente" was already taken. At that time I thought to myself: "Well, if "Levente the First" is already taken, then I will simply have the name "Levente the Second"". Kings and emperors whose names already existed have Roman numbers behind their names (I, IV, XI). That's how I called myself "LeventeII". I am also named "LeventeII" in all other places where I am registered.

Actually, it's called "Levente the Second", but nobody called me that yet. :D However, that's not a problem for me. Most people just say "Levente - i - i" or also "Leventell" (small L and large i are very similar.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I thought it was LeventeLL until now xD thx for the explanation :D
Inactive, probably forever.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I used to go by the handle "Sunrise Warrior", which dates back to about 2014. But I wasn't really happy with that name and I wanted to change it to something else. Yet I still wanted something along those lines, which led to me coming up with Stardust Soldier in its place, which has been my default username on websites as of around 2017 and onward.

The name "Sunrise Warrior" is derived from the name of a novel I was writing called "Sunrise Peak". Conversely, "Stardust Soldier" isn't a reference to anything specific, aside from just being an offshoot of my older handle. I guess I wanted something that sounded sort of mystical and magical.