The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Need a vacation

Petrie · 4 · 1217

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Ok, plain and simple, I need to get off the internet again....or at least work out some reasonable time management involving it because right now I'm an emotional mess online, and I find I'm on way too much for my own good because I'm neglecting so much else.

So, for a good week (maybe longer) no message boards, no MSN, no nothing where I'm getting myself distracted from what I need to focus on.  Yes, I've done this before, and yes, the last time I did this, I felt so much better once I had everything straightened out again. :)

I will respond to emails because I can usually do that in three minutes or less at 40 wpm so if you want to stay in touch over the next week, you can email me at
captainarvens@gmail.com   I can assure I will check this because I use it for school.  Pretty much everything just continues as usual over here...you guys are a fine bunch, so I've nothing to worry about not being here 24/7 (which I shouldn't be in the first place).

Ok, Nick, just drop me out of round two in the Trivia Tourney...no point in waiting around for me.

Until then I'll see you guys later. :)

~Adam

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very Well, I'll expect you in round 3 or 4.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
No worries buddy! Take some time off and leave everything to us. The forum will get along fine and we'll be thinking of you whilst you rest. ;) Enjoy your sunshine, pina collada in a pineapple and don't forget the sunscreen!  :D Cya in a week or there abouts!  :^.^:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi!
I'm not going anywhere, but with me depending on an absolutely hideous internet connection for the month to come I will most like be not as much around these days either. I will definitely not be able to use MSN with this connection and checking out and answering a few messages in the gang of five takes literally (!) hours now, so I may be a little less active. Hopefully I'll have access to a faster connection time and and again.