The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

7 Dinos and a Human

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry about the title if its too boring and cliched. I was running out of ideas and I really wanted to sumbit this show my progress. Until I can think of a title, please enjoy what I have put in and what's to come up.

Well, here it is. My first fanfiction story with TLBT.

Yes, there is a human in this. Yes, he will tech-like powers, but it's part of my series. The human is me.

This is the 3rd story arc of my series. I will still be improving to get better but in the meantime, hope you all enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1

“Uhh...”

Yet again, another crash landing. Why does this always happen? First Equestria, then Treasure Town, now this in the... middle of nowhere. Well, with some grass and a few trees around, anyways. Where am I, anyways? I got up and I decided to have a look around.

Oh, if you were wondering what my name is, my name is Callum. I live in Equestria, with Twilight Sparkle, Spike and my other pony friends. I am 18 years old and as you can tell, I am a human. Well, almost. I am actually a Human-Autobot. Half human and half robot. Half man and half machine. I am a Human-Transformer.

So far, this place is... amazing. Sure there is no one in sight, but this place looks fantastic. Its like you could go here for vacation. Yes, that’s what I need. A vacation. I saved Equestria from Tirek, (though Twilight and her friends defeated Tirek, not me, all thanks to awesome Rainbow Power) and I saved the world of Pokemon by preventing the collapse of Temporal Tower and stopping Darkrai from turning the world into darkness, though Darkrai is dead now. All thanks to my evil clone, who was created by Darkrai when he controlled me. The clone killed Darkrai because he wanted to go on his own path. So he took out Darkrai’s own heart, (ow the edge) and the clone put the heart in his spark to make him more powerful than before. With no heart in Darkrai’s body, Darkrai faded away. Now, the clone calls himself “Darkrai MK II”, and his goal is to not to continue Darkrai’s legacy by plunging the world in darkness, but instead, find some worthy opponents for intense battles.

But am I talking about my days what happened, or about this place? I should really stop going off topic. Anyway, just a bit of info about what’s happened.

Back to topic. As I said before, this place is stunning. After 10 minutes, I have found a waterfall. You’d say it’s nothing that special, but it looked beautiful. I could even see a rainbow reflection coming out of it. I could not help but say, it looked astounding  Reminds me going to Rainbow Falls. I went to the lake, put some water on my face, then gave it a wash because of that crash landing. Yes, I landed on my face. You’re welcome. I could also not help but have a drink of the water. I put some water in on my hands, then drank the water. “Ahh, much better.” That was refreshing. Beautiful, nice, clean water. I had a few more drinks of water, then I felt refreshed.

Just when I was about to get moving again, I saw a tree that had something on it. All I could see on the tree so far is some purple circles since I am too far away and they may be small. Curious, I went over to inspect. It is definitely fruit on there, but I need a snack anyways. When I got to the tree, I was right. It was indeed fruit. Why wouldn’t it be? The fruits look like purple grapes. That’s my guess. Or are they plums? What type of fruit is it? Are they actually grapes? There was only one way to find out. I decided to give them a try. I used my foot boosters to float up in the air to the height where the grapes are. I took a grape off the tree and ate it.

Woah. Bloody hell. This tastes... amazing! Talk about juicy too! This may be the juiciest thing I’ve tasted in my whole life! I mean, wow! Really, really juicy! Oh man, I’m kind of sounding like Pinkie Pie right now. But I just couldn’t help it. It’s just that sweet! And I was right, these are grapes, cause they taste like ëem. I decided to get another grape and ate it. This place must be a paradise after all! The waterfall, the grapes, the nice hot weather, the look of the place, all that’s good! I would go look around this place some more, but I didn’t want to leave the delicious taste. “Oh, to hell with it.” I took 10 more grapes and put them in my storage unit which is on my back.

Curious of what else there was to see, I went down a path which led to a hill. When I reached the top of it, there was a cliff at the end of it. I could not go any further but instead, I could see a view of the whole place. There was no houses, or cars, or towers, anything that’s modern. To top of all that, there was nobody I could see. There was no person, creature or anything that lives. But on the bright side, the view was absolutely stunning. Beautiful, astounding, and relaxing. Trees, rivers, and to make it better, it was nice and sunny. Has this place been... undiscovered? Am I the first person to discover this place? Wow. I am so damn lucky.

After a few minutes, I decided to turn around to explore some more of this fantastic paradise. But then suddenly, I heard screaming. Screaming children. Then a loud roar. I stopped on my tracks. Screaming and loud roar means trouble. And trouble means it’s time for me to get into action. After all, I am an Autobot, and their job is to protect and defend. “Scrap. I never get a break, do I? Oh, well, I’ve been aching for some more action! Guess it’s another day for me to roll out!” I transformed into jet mode, and I flew at top speed to find out what’s going on.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry about the second half of Chapter 1. I decided to to put the second half as Chapter 2 because, somehow makes more sense. Enjoy nevertheless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

Later on, the roar I heard was getting louder, which meant it was getting closer. I was right on the mark. I transformed back into human mode and I hid behind a boulder. As I looked to see who was causing the ruckus, something caught my eye. I saw... seven little dinosaurs running away from three big ones!  

Wait, wait, wait... did my eyes see... dinosaurs? Does that mean... I’m in the prehistoric times? The world where dinosaurs exist? Yeah... seems like I am! This seems to be making my day more fun.

As the dinos ran past me while I was hiding behind the boulder, the little dinos screamed. So THEY were the ones that screamed. The first one was a grayish-brownish Apatosaurus, the second one was an orange Triceratops, the third one was a small green Saurolophus, the fourth one was a brown Pteranodon, the fifth one was a green Stegosaurus, the sixth one was a purple Tyrannosaurus and the seventh one was a pink Oviraptor! (Thanks goodness for research)

The big dinos were a big giant mushroom colored T.Rex and two raptors, one green and one blue. To top all that, the big T.Rex had one eye in red and one claw in red while the other eye in normal yellow and the other three claws in normal white. The eye and claw are connected with a big red scar. I guess he must have had a big beating which must had hurt him a lot. I presume those big ones were the ones whose that massive roar. The big one must be the leader and the raptors must be his henchmen or minions.

The small ones are getting chased by the big ones. Are they going to get eaten by the big ones? No way I’m going to let that happen! This was no time for horseplay. It’s time to get into action. I transformed to car mode and followed them. I transformed back into human mode then I went behind another boulder. The kids ran past as I waited for the big ones.

The Apatosaurus spoke, “Hurry, this way!” The other kids followed him. So the dinosaurs can talk in this world? First talking ponies, then talking Pokemon, now talking dinosaurs. This is now starting to make sense.

The big carnivores were approaching fast. I was ready to fight. “It’s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I’m all out of gum.”

The big dinos went past me. Now was my chance. I got my Saber out. I jumped on to the green raptor, making it stop on its tracks. I stabbed on its back three times making the raptor scream in pain. I then jumped off the raptors back. The raptor turned around and looked at me with a fierce  expression. I knew he wasn’t going to let me off for it. The raptor charged at me with anger. I dodged out of its way, countered with my Saber strikes, then a massive kick to knock him away. The green raptor fell to the ground. It didn’t take him long to get up though. It gave me a more fierce expression then charged at me. I was ready. I cried out, “Bring it on!” The raptor tried to attack me with his tail. I dodged out of the way. I then shot my Rapid Blaster from my arm. “Eat lead!” The bullets did not make the raptor flinch but did give him some damage. The raptor then used his claws to attack me next. I dodged his four strokes, then stopped his fifth stroke with my arm. Then I finished him off with a knockout blow by my fist. The raptor flew to the wall knocking him out cold. But I knew he would get up soon. I had to rescue the kids from the other two big carnivores. I said to the green raptor “Thought you were quicker than that.” I transformed to car mode, then went to follow the other two carnivores.

The blue raptor was my next target. He isn’t beside the big T.Rex. I presumed he was ordered to take a shortcut to catch up to the kids. Not your best idea, bud. I caught up to the blue raptor. I shot my bullets. This caused the blue raptor to stop and turn around. I transformed back into human mode. “Surprise.” The raptor charged at me then tried to attack me by stabbing me with its claws. I dodged by sliding under the raptor then countered by shooting him at the back with my hand turned to Plasma Blaster. BOOM! Headshot. The force of the shot made the raptor get knocked down. I transformed into car mode again to catch up with the last one, the big T.Rex. The raptor got back up, though. It chased after me. I saw it in my mirrors that he is, said, chasing after me. I transformed into human mode with my feet on wheel mode. I started shooting it with my Rapid Blaster. Again, did not make him flinch but stung a little making him slow down a bit. I then shot my Plasma Blaster. The raptor dodges a few of them but sometime gets hit by the others. “Huh, not bad!” I jumped up, used my Grappler to grab the raptor by the back. I pulled myself in, gave a few rapid kicks to the raptor’s face, then grabbed him by the neck then aimed the Plasma Blaster by the face. The raptor looked at me in shock. I said, in my Austrian impression, “You’re fired.” Then shot the raptor in the face, knocking him away. The green raptor caught up, but the blue raptor flew to him, knocking him down. “Well, what do ya know? Two birds with one stone. Damn, I’m good.” I transformed to car mode to catch up with the kids and the big T.Rex.

There he is. The big one. This will be fun. I transformed into human mode and jumped on him. The T.Rex stopped in his tracks. That gave the kids time to escape. I stabbed on his back three times resulting in a roar of pain by the T.Rex. I then jumped off him. He gave me one angry glare. To be honest, 200% mad. The T.Rex attempted to stomp on me with his foot. I dodged it with no problems. Because he is so big, he is that slow. He tried again. He failed. I was at the tail. I got my Saber out, then ran on his body to head while scrapping the body with the Saber. He let out a roar of pain. I jumped off his head then gave some Saber strikes to his face and body giving him some hurt. After landing on the ground, I got my Max Cannon out. I charged up, and then after a few seconds, a big giant laser blast came out of the cannon. That gave the T.Rex the finisher. The T.Rex fell to the ground. For a leader, he was too easy. Leader? More like laughing stock. “Give up? Spoilsport!” I transformed to car mode and went to catch up to the kids.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here is Chapter 3 to make up for it. I've improved a little on my writing, so.... enjoy.

CHAPTER 3

The kids hide behind a boulder. The Apatosaurus sighed in relief. “Whew. I think we lost them.”

The Saurolophus replied, “That was close. I do not want to be Swimmer for Dinner, oh no, no, no.”

“Well, now that we are safe from Red Claw, we are now safe , for now.” Said the Oviraptor.

The Triceratops said in annoyance, “Well, I hope we get back home soon, I’m tired of all this running.”

The Apatosaurus tried to make things better. “Don’t worry, guys, we’ll get back to the Great Valley. We just have to back to way we came.... somehow."

But then they heard a very strange sound. The Pteranodon asked fearfully, “Gasp! What that sound?”

The sound was my car engine. I transformed back to human mode. I found the kids standing near a boulder. I walked to the kids. They were a bit afraid to say anything. Presumably because they have never seen my kind before.

“Are you kids all right?” I said to them.

“Yes, we’re not hurt. Thanks.” The Apatosaurus replied back with a mild sense of confidence.

“That’s good. I saved you from that big T.Rex and Raptors over there.

“T.Rex? Raptors? What are those? I do not understand, no, no, no.” Questioned the Saurolophus.

The Apatosaurus tried to correct me. “Do you mean Sharpteeth?”

I guess that’s what they say in this time. “Yeah, something like that. Sorry to end this quickly, but we’d better get out of here before...”

ROAR!

“...danger comes back.” I knew those “Sharpteeth” wouldn’t give up that easily.

The big T.Rex is back with his raptor henchmen. I guess they came back for me for revenge.

“Red Claw!” the kids screamed in fear.

Red Claw, huh? That’s a cool name, I’ll give him that. Explains why he a red claw and red eye. But what about the raptors? Do they have a name, too? Eh, that can wait until later.

I shot my Plasma Blaster to get his attention. Red Claw and the raptors looked at me. “So you come back for more, eh? Don’t worry, I’ve got plenty more where that came from.”

Red Claw and the raptors gave me threating glares. The raptors charged at me first.

“This party’s getting crazy. Let’s rock!” I got my Saber out, and charged to them as well. The raptor started to attack first by scratching me using there claws. As usual, I dodged out of the claws attack, by sliding under them, then countered by shooting the raptors at the back with my Plasma Blasters, knocking them down. I then turned my face to Red Claw. He attempted to stomp me with his foot. No doubt I dodged that out of the way. Red Claw does not seem to learn from his mistakes. “Gotta try harder than that.” I then jumped up to Red Claw’s face and gave him some saber strikes giving him the pain.

The raptors were coming back for me, though. I saw them running towards me. I landed on the top of the blue raptors head, to bounce off it, then gave Red Claw an appropriate finisher. An uppercut to the face.

“SHORYUKEN!” God, I love doing that. Never gets old.

I then used my foot boosters to air dash back away from the carnivores while shooting them with my Rapid Blasters. As I landed on the ground, I got my Saber ready to do a big Saber Slash. It was time to finish this. Red Claw and the raptors charged at me in rage. I jumped in the air, then did one big Saber Slash, resulting in one big wave of energy. The carnivores got hit by the wave, resulting them getting knocked down.

“Well? Had enough?” I said to them.

The carnivores decided to retreat. “Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit. C’mon, make us both happy.” I said with my Bostonian accent to the carnivores as they ran away. Once they were out of sight, I yelled to them, “And don’t ever bother those kids again!”

The kids looked at me in shock. Then they applauded me.

“Amazing! You beat Red Claw!” The Apatosaurus said in joy.

“Yeah! Even I’m impressed!” commented the Triceratops.

“You saved us!  You did, you did!” the Saurolophus cheered while the Stegosaurus licked my hand.

“Uhh... You’re welcome if that was a thank you.” I said to the Stegosaurus. Don’t know why a lick from him was a compliment but it doesn’t matter. It’s nice to be appreciated.

“You great hero!” said the Pteranodon while flying around happily.

“Yeah! Even Red Claw can be scared by something, and that something scared Red Claw!” said the Oviraptor.

“You were awesome over there!” said the Tyrannosaurus. Wait, why is there a Tyrannosaurus with them? Well, hey, he dosen’t sound too bad. He speaks than the other carnivores. He must be a friendly one. Also, his voice is adorable.

“We all want to thank you for saving us from Red Claw.” Said the Apatosaurus.

“You’re welcome. It was my pleasure.” I replied to the Apatosaurus.

“What kind of creature are you, anyways?” asked the Triceratops. She really wanted to know.

“I have not seen things like you before, no, no, no.” Said the Saurolophus.

I figured it was time I’ve introduced myself. “I am a human. And my name is Callum.”

The kids introduced themselves as well.

The first one was the Apatosaurus. “My name is Littlefoot. I am a longneck.” I guess he must be the leader.

The second was the Triceratops. “Name’s Cera. I am a threehorn.” She stuck up her horn, in pride. I could not help but smile. That was rather amusing.

The third was the Saurolopod. “My name is Ducky! I am a swimmer!” She has a really cute voice, I can tell.

The fourth was the Pteranodon. “My name Petrie. Me flyer.” I noticed something is wrong with his English. But he must be born that way. So, I can’t really blame him.

The fifth was the Stegosaurus. “His name is Spike and he’s a spiketail!” said Ducky. “He cannot talk yet, but he still says hi.” So that’s why he gave me a lick.

The sixth was the Tyrannosaurus. “My name is Chomper. I’m a sharptooth. But don’t worry. I’m a nice sharptooth.” What a sweet little guy.

The seventh and last (but not least) was the Oviraptor. “My name is Ruby, Ruby is my name. I am a fast-runner.” Don’t know why she repeated the word backwards, but who cares. Just like Petrie, we all speak differently.

“It is very nice to meet you, yup, yup, yup!” said Ducky.

I replied, “And to you too, kids.”

But then, we heard some roars in the background. More carnivores are on the way.

“We’d better get out of here! It’s not safe in the Mysterious Beyond!” said Littlefoot in a panicky way. We started to move.

“So this place is called the Mysterious Beyond?” I asked them.

Chomper replied, “Yeah, the Mysterious Beyond is not a safe place. It is full dangerous sharpteeth.”

“Well, where do you live?” I asked.

“We live in the Great Valley with our families.” Replied Ducky. “It is a very nice place, it is, is.”

Now was my time to show them my other form. “I could try and take you there. It makes things more easier.”

Cera was puzzled. “What do you mean?”

I smiled. “Observe.” I transformed to car mode. The kids were surprised. “Whoa!”

“Eek! What happen to you?!” Petrie asked panicky.

“Don’t worry. Nothing bad happened to me. I just transformed into a car. They move very fast. In fact, so fast even sharpteeth which chase you will just be yards away.” I told them.

“Like fast as me?” Ruby asked.

“Twice as fast.” I answered. I open the car doors. “There’s plenty of room.” (Note, when I turn into a vehicle mode, I turn to the actual size of a vehicle you’d see in the real world)

The kids get inside. They were amazed by the technology.

“Woah...” They sat down.

“Fasten your seatbelts, cause it’s time to roll out!” I said, and went off at middle speed. (For safety, of course. So let’s take baby steps, ok?) The kids enjoyed this experience. We went find the Great Valley.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I like this fanfiction :)

Great job making it, hope you will write more :)

(I'm always a general fan of Human in Land before time)
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks! I'll do what I can!

Did you guess the references I did through the story?

Also, I listened to different music depending on the scene I'm typing. For the fight with Red Claw, Screech and Thud, I listened to music from Devil May Cry 3.

I am a fan of Human in Land Before Time stories as well. But we need stories with the whole gang in them, you know, with Chomper and Ruby. Why can't we have more like that? It seems more complete that way.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 1 2016 on  05:35 AM
Thanks! I'll do what I can!

Did you guess the references I did through the story?

Also, I listened to different music depending on the scene I'm typing. For the fight with Red Claw, Screech and Thud, I listened to music from Devil May Cry 3.

I am a fan of Human in Land Before Time stories as well. But we need stories with the whole gang in them, you know, with Chomper and Ruby. Why can't we have more like that? It seems more complete that way.
I can't say i have guessed the refrences..

Another topic on my fanfiction to do list (more human fanfics) :)
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Are Ruby and Chomper going to be in it?

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 1 2016 on  05:42 AM
Are Ruby and Chomper going to be in it?
Ofcourse, I have done enough fanfics without them, time to add them :)

(First need to finish 2 stories though (another story with Humans in it and just a pure friendship one)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
YAY! Thank you so much! We need more Human in TLBT with the whole gang!

You deserve a medal!

Can't wait to read your story!

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 1 2016 on  05:50 AM
YAY! Thank you so much! We need more Human in TLBT with the whole gang!

You deserve a medal!

Can't wait to read your story!
Theres 1 on this site under your fanfiction :) so if u want to read pure friendship between them u can go there, (im finishing that one first) (I'm already creating the story in my head, this is creepy lol)

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Took me awhile to read but overall I'm impressed. I liked how there were a lot of references and stuff too. Plus its interesting to see that a human is interacting with the dinosaur kids as well.

So far this story is getting interesting and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, retrorobby! I'll keep it up as well as improve!

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 1 2016 on  01:59 PM
You will improve, improve you will! :)

Hmm i cant understand these bold names and stuff, everytime i use one it backfires :(

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 1 2016 on  01:59 PM
Your welcome. Yes keep improving because the more you write the better you will become.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Boom, I'm back! Here is Chapter 4! Enjoy!

CHAPTER 4

As we kept looking for the Great Valley, there was something I had to know.

“How did you kids get to the Mysterious Beyond?” I asked them.

“Well, we went through some caves to get here. We were just exploring, then when we got out of cave, we didn’t know this place was the Mysterious Beyond. Instead, we thought it was something new, so we decided to explore it, until when we were found by Red Claw, Screech and Thud, we now knew that this place was the Mysterious Beyond. So we ran away.” Answered Littlefoot.

So the raptors names are Screech and Thud. Once again, just like Red Claw, cool names.

“And that’s where I found and saved you.”

Ruby asked, “How did you know we were in trouble?”

“I heard you kids scream. Then a loud roar from Red Claw . I had to do something. And then you know what comes next.” I replied.

“So we screamed that loud, you heard us.” Ruby repeated.

“Correct.”

I decided to lighten the mood. “How about I put on some music to lighten things up?”

I put on a very famous 80s pop song by Soft Cell: Tainted Love. The kids loved the song and even moved their heads to the beat. For some reason, that is pretty adorable.

After the song, we came to a stop.

“Hey, Littlefoot, you said you got here from a cave, right?” I asked the longneck.

Littlefoot nodded. “Yes.”

“Is that the cave you were talking about over there on the left?” The kids look to the left. They see a cave that I just pointed out to.

Littlefoot smiled. “Yes! That’s the cave we came through!”

Ruby then said, "This is the place we left, right where we left it!"

“Then that means we have arrived at our destination.” The car doors open. The kids get out. I transformed back into human mode.

“Yes! We made it to caves!” cried Petrie. The kids cheered with him. They must be really glad they are almost home after a long tiring day.

“Now all we have to do is get through these caves and they should lead us back to the Great Valley.” Littlefoot said.

“Well then, let’s move then, shall we?” I replied. Without further ado, we went through the caves. A few minutes passed.

“So, what those things you use to scare Red Claw?” Petrie asked me. The other kids looked at me, also curious of what I had and used.

“My weapons. I use them to fight the bad guys and protect the innocent. In other words, I fight for justice.” I decided to show them my most used ones, since I have so many.

First one to show them was the weapon to use for close range. “My Saber. I use this to battle enemies for close combat. If I focus enough, I can also attack from far away by shooting a wave of energy, as you kids saw before.”

“I’ll have to admit, that was amazing to see.” Cera commented.

I could not help but agree with her. “I don’t blame you. I always love doing that.”

Next one to show was my Rapid Blaster from my arm. “Here is my Rapid Blaster. It may be a small weapon, but it can be useful at times. What it does is shoot bullets at a rapid fashion. It does not make the enemy you fire at flinch, but it does give them a stinging.”

Last one to show was my Plasma Blaster. “As you can see, my hand just turned into a weapon named a Plasma Blaster. It’s the same as the Rapid Blaster. It does not shoot rapidly though, but instead fires bullets of energy. My other hand can turn into a Plasma Blaster too. So I can use both at the same time which means double the power.”

The kids were intrigued by the stuff I had with me.

Ruby then asked, “What about the thing you turned into that helped us get to the caves faster?”

I knew what she meant. “You mean my vehicle mode? Don’t really use that mode much for attack, but rather for quick movement. I can transform to three different vehicles. Take a gander.”

I turned to car mode. “Car. This moves on the ground. This mode can be useful for taking others to their wanted destinations.”

I turned to bike mode. “Bike. Like the car, this move on the ground. Not really useful for taking others, but I use this to move through narrow paths.

I turned to jet mode. “Jet. Unlike the car and bike, this flies in the air. I can only carry a few people on this mode.”

I turned back to human mode. “I would tell you more about this technology stuff, but it may be a bit too complicated for you kids to understand.”
The kids nodded their heads, showing they understood what I said.

“One more question, Callum. Can all humans do what you do?” asked Littlefoot.

“No. I am the only human that can transform and have equipment in my body. Oh, did I say I am a human? I am not just human. Instead, I am actually a Human-Autobot. My home was once on planet Earth. Now I live in a world called Equestria, a world inhabited by ponies. I would tell you how I got these powers and how I got to Equestria, but it’s a long story.”

The kids, once again, nodded their heads.

Ducky then said, “So you’re the only human that can do that? That is incredible, it is, is!” Spike nodded his head in agreement.

I replied, “You’re darn right.”

After that conversation we had, we have made it out of the caves. I could see more big dinosaurs that are not carnivores, but instead herbivores, such as Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Saurolophus, Pteranodon, etc. I presumed those dinosaurs are the kids’ families. Definitely this place is the Great Valley. I detached my robot suit and put it in my storage unit. (Don't worry, I still have clothes on.)

The kids looked at me and gasped. Petrie was more panicky. "What happen to you?!"

"Don't worry. Nothing bad happened to me. I just had to take this suit off. It just feels uneccesary since there is no danger around. Plus, my body needs some fresh air after all that time in that suit. Besides, this is what a real human looks like." The kids felt relieved after what I said.

"Oops, me sorry." Petrie felt embarassed. Poor guy must be panicky a lot. But I can't really blame him.

“So this place is the Great Valley?” I asked.

“Yes. This is our home.” Littlefoot replied.

“Seems like a very peaceful place. I like it.”

“It is a very nice place, yup, yup, yup.” Ducky agreed then asked “Do you want to come with us?” All the other kids started to agree with her.

“Yeah, come with us! We could show you what the Great Valley is like here. “ persuaded Chomper.

“And if you want to, you can stay in the Great Valley with us.” persuaded Cera.

The kids looked at me waiting for my answer. Well, indeed, I need somewhere to rest at. And this Great Valley could be the perfect place. “If that’s not too much trouble, yes please. I need someplace to rest anyways.”

The kids started smiling then they started jumping and cheering. They must be really happy I am staying with them.

I started to blush while smiling. “Geez, am I that special to you all?”

Cera stated, “Well, you saved us from Red Claw.”

She was right. “True.”

Ruby joined in. “And you helped us get back to the Great Valley."

She was right too. “Again, true.”

Littlefoot then said, “We are so grateful that you helped and saved us. And since you don’t know where to stay, we want to return the favour.”

Those kids are so polite and kind-hearted. Not to mention that they are super adorable. I could not ask for a better welcome. “Oh, you kids are the best.” We then did a group hug. “OK, you win. I’ll definitely stay here!”

“Then it’s settled! Let’s go!” said Littlefoot. We started to get moving. A lot of fun things await me.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Nice chapter :)

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Very good chapter. Can't wait to read more.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry for the long wait. Here is Chapter 5.

CHAPTER 5

As we kept walking, I looked around. The look of the Great Valley was absolutely stunning. Did I forget to mention it’s also peaceful? But something went into my head. Where are we heading to anyways? I decided to spill the beans.

“Where are we heading to?”

Littlefoot was the first one to speak. “We’re going to see our families, so you can introduce yourself to them. We also need to let them know where we’ve been, since we’ve been out for a long time.”

“Will they be ok with that?”

“Don’t worry. They are very friendly to strangers. I’m definitely sure they will let you stay.”

“If you say so, Littlefoot.”

After a few minutes, the kids brought me to their families that are chatting to each other.

“Grandma! Grandpa!” Littlefoot called to his grandparents to get their attention.

“There you are, Littlefoot. We were starting to get worried. ” The grandfather said to his grandson while his grandmother gave him a nuzzle.

“Where have you kids been?!” asked a very angry triceratops, who could be Cera’s father.

“Sorry, everyone. We were just out exploring some caves until it took us to the Mysterious Beyond. We didn’t know it was the Mysterious Beyond until we were chased by Red Claw and the Fast-Biters.” Said Littlefoot.

“Well, at least you’re safe. Remember, kids, the world is always full of danger. You must always be careful.” Said Grandma Longneck.

“Yes, Grandma Longneck.” Replied the kids, understanding what she said.

Then, a Saurolopod, who could be Ducky’s mother, recognized me. “Umm, everyone, I think you should look at whatever that thing is.” She said, pointing her finger at me.

All the parents looked at me. They were shocked that they gasped. “Good heavens!” said Grandpa Longneck.

Littlefoot then spoke, “Oh! Yeah! Everyone, I’d like you all to meet someone who saved us from Red Claw and his Fast-Biters and helped us get back to the Great Valley! Meet Callum, a human!”
He pointed at me. I guess it was time for me to show them who I really was. I stood out to reveal myself to them.  I moved closer for parents to get a better look at me “Hello there. It is an honour to meet all of you.”

The parents looked at me with mouths open. Some were even speechless. They never a type of creature like me before. Some even chatted amongst themselves thinking if it’s safe or not for me to be here.

I then spoke out, “I am sorry if I scared or startled all of you because you have never seen my kind before. Now I know all of you are thinking if its safe or not for me to be in this Great Valley, but I assure you, I am very friendly. I mean you all no harm. As Littlefoot said before, I saved your kids from being eaten by a giant red-eyed sharptooth and I helped them get back here to their homes.”

The big triceratops shouted out, “ BAH! That’s ridiculous! How can someone small like you defeat a sharptooth! There is just no way that would happen! And if so, how can we trust you?”

That triceratops definitely sure is one non-believer. But because of that word, now was my time to shine. “Perhaps you have not seen me when I’m fully powered up.”

The triceratops then asked “What dumb stuff are you talking about?!”

Oh, boy, he was asking for it now. “This.” It was time for me to put on my Transformer suit on. I decided to make things more enthusiastic. I shouted out “IT’S MORPHIN’ TIME!” I hit my body with my hand. The suit was activated and went on my body. The suit was on. I was fully suited up.

The parents gasped again, surprised what I did to myself.

“Still don’t believe me, threehorn? Allow me to demonstrate.” I ignited my Saber, then did a Saber Slash to cut a very giant rock which was right beside me into two pieces. After that performance, I looked at the parents to shocked with mouths wide open, like a jaw drop.

“You see?” I said to the triceratops. “Not all things you see or think are always what they appear to be. Besides, there is a fact where biggest doesn’t always mean best. Learn from this.” I detached my robot suit and it went in my storage unit. “Also, you won’t trust me? I just saved your kids from sharpteeth and you still don’t believe me? Were you even paying attention to Littlefoot?”

The triceratops had nothing to say, except grumble like an angry person on Monday. He must have anger issues.

“In any case, we all want to thank you very much for saving our kids and helping them get back.” Grandpa Longneck said.

“You have our sincere gratitude.” Said Grandma Longneck.

“The honour is all mine.” I said to them while bowing my head.

“Since he helped us twice, and has no idea where to stay, we wanted to repay him by letting him stay us.” Littlefoot said.

“Oh, please let him stay,” Ducky pleaded.

A Pteranodon, which could definitely be Petrie’s mother, said “Well, I see nothing wrong there. He saved our kids and he doesn’t know to rest for the night. We should definitely let him stay.

The other dinos instantly agreed, except the triceratops, who still continued to grumble angrily. Geez, what the hell is his problem?

“I see no point arguing there. You are more than welcome to stay in the Great Valley.” Said Grandpa Longneck while smiling.

The kids started smiling, then did the same thing minutes ago, which was  jumping and cheering.

I bowed my head in respect. “Thank you all.”

“The Saurolophus then said, “No, thank YOU. You saved our kids. We can’t thank you enough.”

Grandma Longneck then said, “We do hope you enjoy your stay at the Valley. And again, thank you very much.”

I replied, “You’re very welcome. Just doing my job.”

Chomper then held my hand. “C’mon Callum! It’s time to show you what the Great Valley is like!”

I then said to the parents, “It appears I am going to have a tour of the place. I’ll see you all later.”

“Have fun.” Replied Grandpa Longneck smiling. I left with the kids.

Grandpa Longneck turned his head to the triceratops, still mad. “What’s the matter, Mr. Threehorn?”

Mr Threehorn replied, “I don’t trust him. It is just not safe with him here. I suggest we take no chances and chase him out of the Valley for good!”

Grandpa Longneck then said, “He is not so bad once you get to know him. He did say he has nowhere to stay. I’m sure you can understand he is a nice person if you just give him a chance.”

“Bah! I’ll believe it when I see it!” Mr Threehorn replied back.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Nice chapter

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Good chapter. I'm kind of wondering whats going to happen next lol.