The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thoughts of the Day

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
And like that, I have finally caught up with the Attack on Titan. Finally, after two seasons we got some answers about the whole thing. I'm still completely blown away by the latest episode. God, what a season it has been so far and there's still more to come. :Mo

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Was it Ducky who introduced you to Attack on Titan?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
I had been thinking about how much humanity has debated on philosophy and ideology for centuries and millennia and yet we haven't found an answer to any. Perhaps our ideas are inconsequential to the greater universe before us.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm... that's quite an interesting concept. :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have a blood donation appointment later this evening. I am also debating about whether I should go for a walk today, as there's an area I'd like to explore. Or should I do my walk tomorrow instead?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Whatever you feel like being the best option. A walk is always a good idea to ponder about anything you might want to while watching the sights. Albeit I haven't been to my walks in a while and I'll probably won't be until I return from my London trip (which is next week, 2th of July) and also because I have plans to read a lot of LBT fanfiction to eventually post my thoughts about them soon. One down, quite a lot to go. :sducky

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I will almost certainly be doing my walk. It's just a matter of whether I want to do it today or tomorrow. On one hand, I have my blood appointment today and so I'll already be leaving my place to go out and about, so maybe sometime before my appointment would be an ideal time to do my walk. Or perhaps I should do it tomorrow and spread out my week a little more. Decisions, decisions...

What are you doing on your London trip?
:duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I haven't quite yet fully decided about what I am going to do, but checking out some of the Harry Potter filming sites is definitely on my list. I still have time to ponder what I wish to see and experience, so I don't take any unnecessary pressure about it.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well it sounds like it'll be a fun time either way. In the meantime, I decided to go for my walk today. As soon as I'm done my lunch, I'll head out. I have quite an epic route planned.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I'm curious as to what your "adventure" will be today. ;)

Meanwhile, I'm just here on my lazy behind probably accomplishing nothing all summer except doing my four summer assignments, learn to swim, and being heavily obsessed with LBT. :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well I went for an 8.5km walk today, so I'd say it was a pretty successful adventure all in all. And it must've really gotten my blood flowing; later on when I donated blood, after they put the needle in, it only took 7 and a half minutes to finish, which is abnormally fast.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
My youngest brother is graduating from high school today. He's growing up so fast! :cry I'm so proud of him! :)petrie
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Wow, congrats to him! That's quite a significant milestone in the long road of life.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Wow, congrats to him! That's quite a significant milestone in the long road of life.

He's really starting to move up. In just a few months, he'll be off to college, and it'll feel a little lonely without him being in the same bedroom as me.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

My youngest brother is graduating from high school today. He's growing up so fast! :cry I'm so proud of him! :)petrie

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. :^^spike
Sigh...I still have 3 more years of hell high school to go through. But hey, at least I can still enjoy being a kid until then. Time flies pretty quickly as well, so I'll graduate before I know it.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Congratulations to your brother for graduating from high school, Diddy! Leaving school for good is something for me that will definitely stay in memories for a long time. I sometimes have a little desire to go back to school to study again, but we must move forward in life. Three years in vocational college seemed to pass by in an instant. :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sigh...I still have 3 more years of hell high school to go through. But hey, at least I can still enjoy being a kid until then. Time flies pretty quickly as well, so I'll graduate before I know it.
Definitely! While I did not enjoy high school nor being a kid, time does fly. So in whatever stage of life you are, make sure to make the most of it!

I had an amazing party yesterday celebrating the 5 year anniversary of our company. Met so many people that I had only communicated with by email previously and had a great time. Just wondering if I can regain the sleep I lost :PCera

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^You'll get caught up eventually. Whenever I'm sleep-deprived, sometimes it takes me a few or several days to fully recover, but then eventually I'll have one really good night and then I'm all nice and rested.

Just got my brand new Fitbit set up today. This is my first time ever owning one, so I'm quite excited to start using it.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile