The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm Animating The Deleted Scenes

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
AdFan, you said you would post reactions in single post.  :exactly
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is her YouTube channel btw... she's uploaded some stuff there recently, some of it LBT-related
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGycG4SHx9Nrqm4BDHOhpg
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Holy horns of Cera!!!
They... they're alive!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Oh yeah, guys, I asked her on her latest video about the scenes. I hope I get a reply :goodluck
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I got replies!
I got replies! She's working on the Sharptooth scenes now! :D  :celebrate
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's good to hear that she hasn't stopped the project but it's a shame she doesn't know the original scenes she's replicating. Well, let's see what she'll come up with.  :) It's a gigantic task she has taken.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
She must have watched the videos of the Sharptooth storyboards...but I think it's up to us to tell her what we want to have done with the fight scene, because we have no idea as to what it looked like. We have dramatic music in the soundtrack and the cut scene of Littlefoot and Cera being pushed by a wave of mud into Sharptooth's foot, but that's it (if that cut scene is even from that fight!).
She has done some cool animation already, so I feel confident with what she's gonna do :yes

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: jesstripodmitch on Sep 24 2016, 01:00:27 PM
I'm going to do my best to Animate the deleted scenes based on the information I've seen on this forum board and other pages. Have one scene nearly finished now. I do all drawings, backgrounds, effects and stuff myself based off of the reference.
Thanks. :)
Can I help in any way?