The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Emote vote #6 - Hungry

Poll

Which of these images should be converted into an emote for use on the forum and the Discord chat?

1. Spike
3 (33.3%)
2. Littlefoot
5 (55.6%)
3. Loofah
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 01, 2019, 01:37:58 PM

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So we're trying to get some new LBT-themed emotes for both use here on the forum and in the Discord chat. People can draw a design for an emote or post a screenshot which they find best fitting! This poll will be open for exactly 7 days, after which the winning submission will be converted into an emote.

The 3 options are attached. You can click on them to enlarge them if necessary. Please vote for your favorite in the above poll. Also, please don't vote for yourself if you submitted any, thanks  :^^spike

Again, the winner won't be shown until the poll is over in 7 days from now. Happy voting! :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:41:33 PM by Mumbling »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm not sure if people aren't voting or just no longer mentioning when they are. I forgot to mention that I voted haha

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I did vote at least but I wasn't sure if anyone wanted me to mention it.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No need to mention it (though you are welcome to do so of course). I just bumped the topic as we had 4 or 5 less votes than usual. That number's gone up by a fair bit, so all good :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, congratulations to our winning screenshot: Littlefoot! Just in time for this month's character showcase ;)

Who will take it upon themselves to digitize this emote?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whether or not they turn out or not I'm always willing to give it a try :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile