The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction OC Master List

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Dug through the ancient beginnings of the fanart/fiction threads and couldn't find anything like this, so...

OK! Here's my idea. As an artist, I frequently find myself wanting to draw LBT OCs on a whim. Unfortunately, there are many wonderful OCs on this site, and their depictions and descriptions are all spread to the four winds. I often become discouraged digging through fanfiction threads, and move on to drawing something else entirely. So, I thought it might be a good idea to make an OC Masterlist of sorts, a single page from which descriptions of OCs from all different stories can be accessed. Since this might also benefit others, and I don't really have time to compile it myself, I've decided to ask for a bit of help :)

Here's how it will (hopefully) work:

You have OCs! You would like to add them to the masterlist! Great! Just make a post giving the name of the character, the name of and a link to the fanfiction they are from, and a thorough description of said character. Some helpful descriptors would be: age, gender, skin/fur/feather color, eye color, markings, size (you can use established LBT characters as a reference, for example "he's half as tall as Bron," etc), body type, etc. You can be as detailed or vague as you want, but if you have a clear picture of the character in your head, you should probably be more detailed. You may also include pictures, if you have any drawings of the characters that you want to include. You may also add the chapter or chapters that the character appears in.

Multiple characters from the same fanfiction can be grouped into the same post, or split into separate posts as you see fit. Main characters and side characters are all welcome- in fact, including side characters could be very helpful, as these can be obscure and often difficult to find descriptions for.

If your "OC" is technically one of the canon LBT characters, but you have changed their design significantly for your fanfiction, you may add them to this list.

As characters are added, I will add them to the masterlist. It will be organized by author name and specific fanfiction.

Masterlist Item Example:
Author: WritingGuy00
Fanfiction: Walking Dinosaurs go on a Walk

Character: Characool
Desc.: He is cool and is green.
Loc.(optional): Chapter 5

Character: Shara
Desc.: She is always sad and has red eyes.
Loc.: All chapters

So, hopefully this isn't a terrible idea!

OC MASTERLIST

Author: Fyn
Fanfiction: To Tread Upon Fields Afar

Character: Chizel
Description: Male, middle-aged, Augustinia. Coloration is identical to that of the Rainbowfaces, including rainbow-colored markings on his snout.

Character: Cura
Description: Very young female Camarasaurus, blue w/ dark bluish purple accents, green eyes.

Character: Fyn
Desc: Young adult Amargasaurus, Male, Age 23. Orange w/ black stripe running down the center of his neck to his tail, black spines with pale orange half-sails between the uppermost ones. Cream-colored underbelly, with distinctive "chinstrap" mark under eyes. Brown eyes. Striped tail tip, similar to Diplodocus depicted in "Walking with Dinosaurs."
Loc: Throughout the story

Character: Osta
Description: Female middle-aged Allosaurus, Coloration is identical to that of the Rainbowfaces, bearing the standard rainbow snout marks and in this case, red eye-crests.

Character: Rear
Description: Female Austroraptor in her late twenties. Tan/Brown striped coloration with yellow head feather frill.

Character: Sol
Desc: Young Adult Male Suchomimus. Age 20, nearly 21. Mottled blue-grey coloration. Small spines on neck and back; no sail. Usually bearing an annoyingly cheesy grin at Zaura's expense.
Loc: Chapter 9 and beyond

Character: Tzatl
Description: Elderly male Quetzalcoatlus. Yellow/Tan. Brown eyes.

Character: Zaura
Desc: Young adult Amargasaurus, Female, Age 21. Rose colored, similar markings to Fyn. Green eyes.

Author: Kittybubbles
Fanfiction: Connections
*Extensive character list, see author comment below*

Author: Rhombus
Fanfiction:
The Seven Hunters (part one of the Seven Hunters trilogy)

Character: Breeze
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack member of Taunt's original pack.  Featherless body with grey coloration.
Loc: Chapter 26

Character: Calin
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor; eventual leader of Redclaw's underlings.  Generally has a tan coloration throughout his scaly body.  Has a cold, ruthless look that can exert superficial charm.
Loc: Chapter 39 and throughout the third and fourth acts of the story much to the displeasure of everyone he meets.

Character: Ignis
Desc: Young adult Troodon. Like all hidden runners she has a greenish speckled coloration to allow her to blend in to her surroundings, though as a female her coloration is a bit more muted.
Loc: Chapter 62

Character: Leap
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor; brother of Swift. Featherless body with green coloration with numerous scars on his body.  He has kind vulnerable yellow eyes, but his jawline hints at a harder edge due to his troubled life in Calin's pack.
Loc: Chapter 57

Character: Scarflank
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack member of Taunt's original pack. Featherless body with blue coloration and a deep scar on his flank.  Generally silent and has an unapproachable demeanor.

Character: Skytail
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack leader of Taunt's original pack. Featherless body with bluish-green coloration.  Generally wears a good degree of humor on his face, but has calculating eyes.

Character: Swift
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor; sister of Leap. Featherless body with blue coloration.

Character: Taunt
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with orange coloration and black stripes.  He usually wears a sardonic grin at his pack's expense. As seen here
Loc: Chapter 17

Character: Vigilant
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack member of Taunt's original pack. Featherless body with brown coloration.

Character: Viscond
Desc: Young adult Troodon. Like all hidden runners he has a greenish speckled coloration to allow her to blend in to his surroundings.

Fanfiction:
Songs of the Hunters (part two of the Seven Hunters trilogy)

Character: Axiom
Desc: Child Gallimimus; Chronos and Logos's (the rainbowfaces) daughter.
Loc: Chapter 10

Character: Biter
Desc: Child Utahraptor; Littlefoot (Seeker's) and Ruby's (Ponder's) son. Feathered Utahraptor youngling with only down feathers - brown coloration.
Loc: Prologue

Character: Charger
Desc: Child Triceratops.  Brown coloration and missing one eye with a large scar on that side of his face.
Loc: Chapter 8

Character: Datum
Desc: Child Gallimimus; Chronos and Logos's (the rainbowfaces) son.
Loc: Chapter 7

Character: Sauria
Desc: Child Apatosaurus; Daughter of Bron and Ali's mom.  Green eyes.

Character: Swipe
Desc: Child Utahraptor; Littlefoot (Seeker's)  and Ruby's (Ponder's) daughter. Feathered Utahraptor youngling with only down feathers - pink coloration.

Character: Verda
Desc: Child Tyrannosaurus; Chomper's (Path's) much younger sister. Green coloration.
Loc: Chapter 12

Fanfiction:
Mender's Tale (part three of the Seven Hunters trilogy)

Character: Mender (formerly Violet)
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with violet coloration.

Character: Nahoda
Desc: Young adult Oviraptor. Purple coloration with strong legs.  Has a somewhat skittish constitution, but yet is brave when it comes to helping those he loves.

Character: Staza (formerly Tracker)
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with green coloration.  Looks younger than her age.

Character: Verant (formerly Dodger)
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with blue coloration.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
This sounds pretty darn cool! I'd personally like to submit three for your consideration, though two of them are rather similar.

Author: Fyn16
Fanfiction:  To Tread Upon Fields Afar

Character: Fyn
Desc: Young adult Amargasaurus, Male, Age 23. Orange w/ black stripe running down the center of his neck to his tail, black spines with pale orange half-sails between the uppermost ones. Cream-colored underbelly, with distinctive "chinstrap" mark under eyes. Brown eyes. Striped tail tip, similar to Diplodocus depicted in "Walking with Dinosaurs."

Character: Zaura
Desc: Young adult Amargasaurus, Female, Age 21. Rose colored, similar markings to Fyn. Green eyes.

Character: Sol
Desc: Young Adult Male Suchomimus. Age 20, nearly 21. Mottled blue-grey coloration. Small spines on neck and back; no sail. Usually bearing an annoyingly cheesy grin at Zaura's expense.
Loc: Chapter 9 and beyond (didn't have a page number for him)

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks for being the first entry! I've added these to the list, and will probably add authors in alphabetical order as they come. Let me know if the format is confusing, or if you have any suggestions. Just adding the chapter for appearance location is perfect- I didn't think the page number thing through :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, this could become a project of similar size like Pangaea#s glossary if everybody participated

Cool idea, if I have some time, I'll add mine :p
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Goodness... here are mine.  For the sake of yours and everyone else's sanity I have limited my list to the most important OCs and details.

Fanfiction:
The Seven Hunters (part one of the Seven Hunters trilogy)

Character: Breeze
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack member of Taunt's original pack.  Featherless body with grey coloration.

Character: Calin
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor; eventual leader of Redclaw's underlings.  Generally has a tan coloration throughout his scaly body.  Has a cold, ruthless look that can exert superficial charm.
Loc: Chapter 39 and throughout the third and fourth acts of the story much to the displeasure of everyone he meets.

Character: Ignis
Desc: Young adult Troodon. Like all hidden runners she has a greenish speckled coloration to allow her to blend in to her surroundings, though as a female her coloration is a bit more muted.
Loc: Chapter 62

Character: Leap
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor; brother of Swift. Featherless body with green coloration with numerous scars on his body.  He has kind vulnerable yellow eyes, but his jawline hints at a harder edge due to his troubled life in Calin's pack.

Character: Scarflank
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack member of Taunt's original pack. Featherless body with blue coloration and a deep scar on his flank.  Generally silent and has an unapproachable demeanor.

Character: Skytail
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack leader of Taunt's original pack. Featherless body with bluish-green coloration.  Generally wears a good degree of humor on his face, but has calculating eyes.

Character: Swift
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor; sister of Leap. Featherless body with blue coloration.

Character: Taunt
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with orange coloration and black stripes.  He usually wears a sardonic grin at his pack's expense. As seen here
Loc: Chapter 17

Character: Vigilant
Desc: Young adult Utahraptor; pack member of Taunt's original pack. Featherless body with brown coloration.

Character: Viscond
Desc: Young adult Troodon. Like all hidden runners he has a greenish speckled coloration to allow her to blend in to his surroundings.

Fanfiction:
Songs of the Hunters (part two of the Seven Hunters trilogy)

Character: Axiom
Desc: Child Gallimimus; Chronos and Logos's (the rainbowfaces) daughter.
Loc: Chapter 10

Character: Biter
Desc: Child Utahraptor; Littlefoot (Seeker's) and Ruby's (Ponder's) son. Feathered Utahraptor youngling with only down feathers - brown coloration.

Character: Charger
Desc: Child Triceratops.  Brown coloration and missing one eye with a large scar on that side of his face.

Character: Datum
Desc: Child Gallimimus; Chronos and Logos's (the rainbowfaces) son.
Loc: Chapter 7

Character: Sauria
Desc: Child Apatosaurus; Daughter of Bron and Ali's mom.  Green eyes.

Character: Swipe
Desc: Child Utahraptor; Littlefoot (Seeker's)  and Ruby's (Ponder's) daughter. Feathered Utahraptor youngling with only down feathers - pink coloration.

Character: Verda
Desc: Child Tyrannosaurus; Chomper's (Path's) much younger sister. Green coloration.
Loc: Chapter 12

Fanfiction:

Character: Mender (formerly Violet)
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with violet coloration.

Character: Staza (formerly Tracker)
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with green coloration.  Looks younger than her age.

Character: Verant (formerly Dodger)
Desc: Young adolescent Utahraptor. Featherless body with blue coloration.

Character: Nahoda
Desc: Young adult Oviraptor. Purple coloration with strong legs.  Has a somewhat skittish constitution, but yet is brave when it comes to helping those he loves.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Also known as DesertLily32 on FF.net
    • View Profile
Oh! I want to do this! :) Note: I did stop writing Truths, however I still would love drawings of my characters.

DeviantART account:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/

Family Trees
I only posted the family trees for Truths. If anyone wanted to know more about Connections, they could ask me.
The family trees have TONS of spoilers.  However, since I’m not really writing it anymore, I’m posting the family trees. They also have the general coloration of each character. I also drew some pictures of some of the characters from the first book on deviantART.  

For Truths
Spike’s family tree…kind of:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art...2F39047025&qo=0
Petrie’s family tree:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art...2F39047025&qo=1
Littlefoot’s family tree:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art...2F39047025&qo=2
Ducky’s family tree:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art...2F39047025&qo=3
Chomper’s/Dragonfly Snapper’s family tree:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art...2F39047025&qo=4
Cera’s family tree:http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art...2F39047025&qo=5

ÜDead
~ Major Character

All characters are around average size of their species unless otherwise stated. I am also too lazy to find where some of the side characters show up in my chapters…

Hope I didn’t miss anything…Here we go.

Corrections (Stand alone) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11014276/1/Connections

~ Blood Stone (F, Deinonychus): Blood red, with darker red decorative feathers and brown eyes. Elderly. Mate of Silver Scale. Mother of Night Glare along with 7 other clutches, the second to last clutch, excluding Night Glare, contacting White Havoc. Dies at the end of the book from a blow to the head by a spike on a stegosaurus’ tail. Her favorite food is Diabloceratops hatchlings.

Silver Scale (M, Deinonychus): Pale gray with darker gray, horizontal strips running from the back of head to the last few inches of tail, lighter underbelly, darker gray decorative feathers, blue eyes. Deceased. Uncle of Dark Fang whose pack if from Stone of Cold Fire. If memory serves right, he died from a lung infection.

Pebble (F, Velociraptor): Brown with black back horizontal stripes, tan underbelly, black decorative feathers, yellow eyes. Mate of Torrent. Mother of Ivy, River, and Mist. Female from the pack from The Time of Great Giving.

Torrent (M, Velociraptor): Blue with lighter underbelly, darker blue decorative feathers, green eyes. Mate of Pebble. Father of Ivy, River, and Mist

River (M, Velociraptor): Blue, darker blue horizontal back stripes, lighter underbody, darker blue decorative feathers, yellow eyes. Fearful. Child of River and Pebble.

Mist (F, Velociraptor): Blue, black horizontal back stripes, lighter underbelly, black decorative feathers, yellow-green eyes. Aggressive, temperamental. Child of River and Pebble.

Ivy (F, Velociraptor): Brown, darker brown horizontal back stripes, lighter underbody, darker brown decorative feathers, green eyes. Curious. Child of River and Pebble.

Leon (M, Apatosaurus): Blue gray, lighter underbelly, teal eyes. Child of Littlefoot’s mother and Bron. Was going to continue the story with him but then started writing my Truths series.  

~ Night Glare: (M, Deinonychus-Protodragon hybrid): Midnight blue, yellow eyes, decorative feathers on back of arms, legs, and tail tip, small back horns on back of head, bat-like/draconic wings extending from shoulder blades smaller than that of a full-blooded Protodragon, sickle-raptor claws, somewhat mobile tail. Child of Blood Stone and unknown Protodragon.

Morning Sky (M, Tyrannosaurus Rex): Dull Purple, lighter underbelly, yellow eyes. First mate of Ivy Scale. Dies of fungal infection of the brain. (I believe he was to be Chomper’s real father in this story…

Fallen Leaf (F, Tyrannosaurus Rex): Auburn, lighter underbelly, violet eyes. Mate of Death Stalker AKA Sharptooth.

Whispering Wind (F, Tyrannosaurus Rex): Auburn, tan underbelly, red eyes. Child of Fallen Leaf and Death Stalker.

Blood Spill (F, Tyrannosaurus rex): Dark green, lighter underbelly, violet eyes. Child of Fallen Leaf and Death Stalker.

Bone Gnawer (M, Tyrannosaurus rex): Brown, lighter underbelly, red eyes. Child of Fallen Leaf and Death Stalker

Running Moon (F, Tyrannosaurus rex): Pale yellow with darker patches, white underbelly and lower jaw, silver eyes. Mate of Strange Gaze AKA Red Claw.

Lunar Wasp (F, Tyrannosaurus rex):  Pale yellow, tan underbelly, red eyes. Child of Running Moon and Strange Gaze.

Skittering Spider (F, Tyrannosaurus rex): Gray with darker patches, white underbelly, yellow eyes with a patch of silver at the lower left part of each eye. Child of Running Moon and Strange Gaze.

Mud (M, Velociraptor): Muddy blue with black decorative feathers and horizontal strips. Yellow green eyes. Child of Pebble and Torrent. Larger than his brother Puddle. Puddle looks exactly like him, just smaller and because of that, more docile.

White Havoc (M, Deinonychus): Silvery red with blue eyes. Child of Blood Stone and Silver Scale. Second to last clutch excluding Night Glare.  Mate to Twilight Inferno.

Twilight Inferno (F, Utahraptor): Black with silver eyes. Mate to White Havoc

Shadow Watcher (F, Deinonychus-Utahraptor): Dark red, almost black, silvery-blue eyes. Child of White Havoc and Twilight Inferno.

I believe there was a T. rex hatchling somewhere in the story whom was forced to eat last or something. He is the half-brother of Whispering Wind, Blood Spill, and Bone Gnawer. They all share the same father. In the family tree I named in Crimson, but I think his name is something different in the story.

Truths Exposed – Book One https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11477114/1/Truths-Exposed

Mythcarriers – dinosaurs with the supernatural ability to manipulate something from nature. (there are why more than just four), like benders from Avatar: the Last Airbender or elementals from fantasy stories.
Mythborn- a dinosaur born with the ability. It is a dominate trait. It is controlled by thought however, movement does help concertation. Learned a few years after hatching (around elementary school age is they were humans).
Scarcarriers – dinosaurs that have a special rune carved into them (Crooked →http://kittybubbles1998.deviantart.com/art/Crooked-563104366  has it on his leg). In this realm, all dinosaurs have the possibly to control an elemental of nature. Scarcarriers tend to have an “element” that corresponds with their personality and/or species. Only a special race of human can carve this rune into a dinosaur and “activate” the rune.

My Dinosaurs Characters
I have exact years, but I don’t really use them other than for human characters. They also kind of have a human life span but some of the larger herbivores live longer.

~Hyacinth (F, Apatosaurus): Adolescent (15). Temperate Forest, Flathead Longneck.
Appearance: Gray with darker back stripe from top of head to tail tip.  Typical Apatosaurus facial markings are a pale brown color along with throat, underbelly, and underneath the entire length of her tail. Teal eyes. She has an ugly scar on her lower back from a bite by “Coldbreath”/Frozen Wasteland.
Personality: Kind-hearted, caring, quite, easily scared.
Other Info: Favorite food is aquatic plants, mainly ocean kelp. Was taken care of by Angela. Knows some of the carnivore language, which Angela taught her along with stuff about Mythcarriers/Manipulators.

Shifting Sand (F, Utahraptor): Young adult (19). Northern Forest, Sickleclaw Sharptooth.
Appearance: Sandy feathered with brown arm and tail tip feathers. Blue eyes.
Personality: Feisty, quick-witted
Other Info: Took care of Angela on her last days with her older brother Stone Claw. Earth Mythborn.
Note: Northern Forest means that they have more feathers to keep them warmer.

~Orchid (F, Stegosaurus): Adolescent (14). Tropical-Tundra, Plateback Spiketail.
Appearance: Purple, darker plates, cream color throat, underbelly, and underneath her tail, milky white tail spikes. Brown eyes. One of her larger back plates was broken by Coldbreath
Personality: Energetic, hyper, talkative, almost always happy
Other Info:  Loves eating. Snores. Parents and one brother are still alive. Sister died of a sickness. Best friend, Pebble, was kill by Coldbreath.

Pine (M, Stegosaurus): Young adult (18). Temperate, Platback Spiketail.
Appearance: Brown with darker brown plates, lighter throat, underbelly and underneath the length of his tail, milky white tail spikes. Green eyes.
Personality: Calm, laid-back, leader-like
Other Info: Somewhat the unofficial leader on the mixed herd that took care of Hyacinth and Orchid when they were attacked by “Coldbreath”/Frozen Wasteland.

“Coldbreath”/Frozen Wasteland (M, Tyrannosaurs rex): Young adult (23). Tundra-Temperate Forest, Bonecrusher Sharptooth.
Appearance: Gray with darker gray, almost black feathers on his back. They start at his head, running along his entire spine until they make a small tail plume of feathers. Lighter gray underside. Red eyes with a ring of brown around the pupil. Many scars.
Personality: Will not go back on a threat, cold, mocking, harsh.
Other Info: Freeze Mythborn.

Crooked (M, Dryosaurus): Adult (46ish). Temperate Forest, Large Sprinter.
Appearance: Yellow, dappled with darker shades on his back. Underside is undappled. He does not have a lighter underside). Dark blue eyes. Tail had been broken in several places when he was an infant, earning the name Crooked.
Personality: Very involved in his work, smart, professional
Other Info: Healer Scarcarrier, scar on right thigh. Healer of the mixed herd. Healed Hyacinth’s near fatal wounds along with Impale’s.

Leaf (F, Camptosaurus): Young adult (24). Temperate, Billed Spikethumb.
Appearance: Green with darker dappled back and lighter, yellow-cream underbelly. Brown eyes.
Personality: Caring, smart
Other Info: Best student of Crooked.

Heat (M Antarctosaurus): Young adult (19). Temperate, Rockshatter Longneck.
Appearance: Dark orange with bright orange flecks all over his body. Bright orange eyes the same color of his flecks.
Personality: Large ego, arrogant, flirty.
Other Info: Fire Scarcarrier. His scar is on the back ankle region of his right foreleg. He received it when he was had just hatched along with a few other younglings in his heard.  In the mixed herd. Has a thing for Hyacinth, kind of.

ÜBlood (M, Triceratops): Middle aged Adult (33ish). Temperate Forest, Threehorn Hornface.
Appearance: Red with darker back and creamy peach underbelly, throat and underneath length of tail. Fuchsia eyes.
Personality: Reckless, impulsive
Other Info: Father of Impale. Killed by Coldbreath for crushing Lily’s egg.

~Impale (F, Triceratops): Adolescent (12). Mountain-Temperate Forest, Threehorn Hornface.
Appearance: Dull red with darker back and ash gray underbelly. She lost her left horn and part of her frill to Coldbreath. Lost her right eye to Shadow Watcher. Faint scars all over her body. A set on her right flank from Frozen Wasteland’s claws.
Personality: Hot tempered, aggressive, jumps to conclusions way to fast.
Other Info: Her father is Blood. Leaves Hyacinth, Orchid, and Sorrel during their travel to the Great Valley.

Shadow Watcher (M, Utahraptor): Young adult (19). Northern forest, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: Black feather body. Longer, more opalescent feathers on the backs of his forearms, his tail tip. Silver eyes.
Personality: Playful,
Other Info: Darkness Mythborn. Son of Ice Flame. Younger sister, Ebony Sky’s, egg was stolen by Digger.

Stone Claw (M, Utahraptor): Adult (22). Northern forest, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: Sandy feathered, with a brown ëmane’ of feathers around his neck much like a lion’s. Larger than average. Pale sandy eyes.
Personality: Calm, quite, observant,
Other Info: Older brother of Shifting Sand. Lower half of his body was crushed by some fallen boulders during an earthquake. If it was not for the healer he would not be able to move if not dead. Earth Mythborn.  

Ice Flame (M, Utahraptor): adult (46ish). Northern forest, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: White with longer gray decretive feathers on the back of his forearms and tail tip. He has a gray crest. Blue eyes.
Personality:
Other Info: Father of Shadow Watcher. Fire Mythborn

Heat Flare (F, Utahraptor): Adult (26). Northern forest, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: Massive. Largest raptor in the pack. Brown with white feet, forepaws, and head. Longer decorative feathers on the back of her forearms and tail tip are also white. Emerald green eyes.
Personality: Blunt
Other Info: Grandmother came from pack in the tropics. The raptors within it grew to massive sizes. Fire Mythborn. Favorite food are Therizinosaurus

Snow Feather (F, Utahraptor): Young-adolescent (13). Northern forest, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: All white. Golden eyes.
Personality: Soft, sweet, sky
Other Info: Fire Mythborn

Ice Wind (M, Utahraptor): Adult (29). Northern forest, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: Dull Brown. Orange eyes.
Personality:
Other Info: Earth Mythborn

Moon Splash (F, Utahraptor): Elderly (67). Mountain, sickleclaw sharptooth.
Appearance: Silver. Icy blue eyes. Many runes carved into her body. Short pinfeathers.
Personality:
Other Info: Healer and Curse Mythborn.

Characters from other People

Digger (F, Oviraptor): Adolescent (14). Tropical,
Appearance: Mauve with dark mauve splotch on her back. Throat, chest and underbelly are a lighter mauve. Black head, feet, and forepaws. Green eyes. Cobalt crest, teal beak. Has a creak in her crest from a fight with Shadow Watcher.
Personality: Subtle, headstrong, witty.
Other Info: Stole Shadow Watcher’s young sister’s egg. She is named Digger because she likes to dig for roots.
Created by: Marblesaurus on Fanfiction.net

Black Smoke: (F, Velociraptor): Adult (28). Temperate Forest, Sickleclaw sharptooht.
Appearance: Black with a white stripe on the left side of her face, it travels down the left side of her neck, twisting across her shoulders, traveling down her right leg. Neon blue eyes. Has a scar on her left leg, neck, and her snout. Possesses a thin layer of pinfeathers and decorative feathers.
Personality: Very overprotective of the things she loves. Highly aggressive. (Worse than Impale)
Other Info: Her dead mate’s name was Forest Hunter for his green coloration. She had hatchlings but they all froze except one. Her name was Cricket Chaser and she was colored much like her father. She was killed by Thistle, Cera’s sister. Is a Scarcarrier Tracker. The scar is on the side of her neck.
Created by: Made by Raptor Squad on QuoteV.

My Human Characters
ÜName: Angela
Looks
Hair: Gray. Normally pulled back in a ponytail, which would reach just between her shoulder blades.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5’4”
Body Shape: Skinny.
Accessory/Jewelry: Simple silver necklace with a dimension stone pendent (blue, glowy stone) about twice the size of a quarter.
Skin Color: Fair
Talent
Talent: Identifying dinosaurs,
Personality: Kind, caring
Interesting Facts
Was a paleontologist before she found the dimension stone to the per-historic dimension. Had no spouse or children. Great-aunt of Sorrel.  Took care of Hyacinth when she was just a hatchling. Had many travels in the per-historic dimension.

~Name: Sorrel
Looks
Hair: Dirty Blonde, long haired pixie cut  
Height: 5’7”
Body Shape: Fit
Accessory/Jewelry: ring on her middle, right finger. It has the glowing blue dimension stone in it. The golden metal of it has runes caved into it.
Other: Wears a leather twisted headband with a pair of dark red Archaeopteryx fathers
Talent
Talent: Survival, medical,
Love/Crush: None
Personality: Adventurous,
Interesting Facts
Angela is her great aunt
Has multiple items given to him by her great aunt. Angela’s first journal, a knife, and a geo with red crystals within it. All these items along with Sorrel’s ring and Angela’s other journals have runes carved into them. Lived in an apartment. Went to a local two-year-collage for ???.  

Characters for Journey of Faith - Book Twohttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11802060/1/Journey-of-Faith

Cannon Dinosaurs
Jungle Fang (M, Giganotosaurus): Adult (37) Tropical, Slicingfang sharptooth
Appearance: Green with yellow green horizontal stirpes down his back. Yellow-green underside. Yellow-green ridges along spine. Red eyes.
Personality: Gruff, swears a lot,
Mythcarrier: Mythborn – Beast
Other Info: ëPlated’ sharptooth from fifth movie. Suffers from insomnia (the dark circles under his eyes),

Achillobator Pack
Appearance: Gray with darker horizontal stripes across their back. Paler underbellies. Yellow eyes
Other Info: Are the Deinonychus from Pterano’s tale in the fifth movie.

Rooter (M, Scolosaurus) Elder (looks 68 is 192) Desert, clubtail
Appearance: Dark, dull green color with tan underside and snout. Dark brown eyes.
Personality:
Other Info: Has an immortally rune on the left side of his chest given to him by Iron Jaws.

OC Dinosaurs
~Hyacinth (F, Apatosaurus): Adolescent (15). Temperate Forest, Flathead Longneck.
Appearance: Gray with darker back stripe from top of head to tail tip.  Typical Apatosaurus facial markings are a pale brown color along with throat, underbelly, and underneath the entire length of her tail. Teal eyes. She has an ugly scar on her lower back from a bite by Frozen Wasteland.
Personality: Kind-hearted, caring, quite, easily scared.
Other Info: Favorite food is aquatic plants, mainly ocean kelp. Was taken care of by Angela. Knows some of the carnivore language, which Angela taught her along with stuff about Mythcarriers/Manipulators. She was the first to hatch and was stolen by an Ornitholestes.

~Orchid (F, Stegosaurus): Adolescent (14). Tropical-Tundra, Plateback Spiketail.
Appearance: Purple, darker plates, cream color throat, underbelly, and underneath her tail, milky white tail spikes. Brown eyes. One of her larger back plates was broken by Frozen Wasteland.
Personality: Energetic, hyper, talkative, almost always happy
Other Info:  Loves eating. Snores. Parents and one brother are still alive. Sister died of a sickness. Best friend, Pebble, was kill by Frozen Wasteland.

Flame (M, Triceratops): Adult (58). Mountain, Threehorn Frillhead  
Appearance: Orange with brown back stripe, and pale gray underbelly. Dark brown eyes.  
Personality: For a ceratopsian, his caring and kind. He is a bit rude and rough around the edges, but that’s just how he was raised.
Other Info: Topps’ older brother. Dies in the beginning of the next book.

Impale (F, Triceratops): Adolescent (12). Mountain-Temperate Forest, Threehorn Frillhead.
Appearance: Dull red with darker back and ash gray underbelly. She lost her left horn and part of her frill to Frozen Wasteland. Lost her right eye to Shadow Watcher. Faint scars all over her body. A set on her right flank from Frozen Wasteland’s claws. Has an activation rune under her right eye. Because of her bone ability, she regrew her horn and the bone part of her frill.
Personality: Hot tempered, aggressive, jumps to conclusions way to fast.
Mythcarrier: Scarcarrier - Bone. Received the rune from Cursed One. It is placed on her right check, just under her missing eye.

Slate (M, Apatosaurus): Adult (42). Temperate Forest, Flathead Longneck
Appearance: Blue-gray with lavender underside a darker back stripe. Russet eyes
Personality: Caring, kind,
Other Info: Left his mate and child to find another home. His was destroyed by a fire and is ravaged by carnivores. Is third in command of his herd, he is the leader of the warriors. His son’s name is Marvel. He is the brother and nestmate of Dahlia, Littlefoot’s mother.

Masiakasaurus Pack

Alga Scale – Male. Adult
Appearance: Dull green. Orange eyes.
Personality:
Other Info: Leader of pack

Aster Scar – Female. Young Adult
Appearance: Aqua scales. Yellow eyes
Personality:
Other Info: River Fly’s sister

Dry Reed – Female. Adult
Appearance: Dull yellow scales. Dark green eyes
Personality: Persistent, vicious, feisty.

River Fly – Male. Young Adult
Appearance: Teal. Yellow eyes
Personality: Careless
Mythcarrier: Scarcarrier
Other Info: Brother of Aster Scar. Was blinded by Angela’s Dimension Stone via the special runes engraved in it.

ÜDark Talon (F, Skorpiovenator). Young adult (22). Desert stuntedarm
Appearance: Dark brown with back, back of neck, and back/top of tail dappled a golden color. Underside a lighter brown. Amber eyes.
Personality:
Other Info: Nestmate sister of Golden Gaze. Killed by Flame.

Golden Gaze (F, Skorpiovenator). Young adult (22). Desert stuntedarm
Appearance: Dark brown with back, back of neck, and back/top of tail dappled a golden color. Underside a lighter brown. Gold eyes. Smaller than her sister. Has a scar on her right shoulder from where Sorrel’s knife lodged into it.
Personality:
Other Info: Nestmate sister of Dark Talon

Aware (F, Apatosaurus). Adult (36). Desert longneck  
Appearance:
Personality:
Other Info: Leader of Slate’s herd.

ÜEuphoria (F, Riojasaurus). Adolescent (14). Desert false longneck
Appearance: Dusty brown with darker patches and lighter underbelly. Peach colored eyes.
Personality:
Mythcarrier: Wind Mythborn
Other Info: Was raped by the herd leader. She became separated from her herd during the earthquake. The stress of it caused her to go into labor. Since she was so young, the seven eggs tore her from the inside out. She died during egg laying. Only one out of seven eggs Sorrel rescues survives. Only one egg will survive. He was going to be named Phenomenon…I guess. He would also be a “eviler” styled Mythborn.

ÜHymn (M, Corythosaurus). Adolescent (15). Desert singer
Appearance: Dark brown, with an orange crest dappled with yellow and red. Ocean blue eyes. Lighter underbelly and darker back.
Personality: Wuss, whiney, childish
Other Info: Mother was crushed under some rubble during the earthquake. His father was wounded and had him go with Flame, Orchid, and Digger. His mother was dark brown, like him. His father was a slight shade lighter and shared the same colored crest and eyes. Killed by Twisted Ivy near the end of the book.

Twisted Ivy (F, Tyrannosaurus rex) Adolescent (17). Temprest Forest Bonecrusher sharptooth
Appearance: Forest green with a mustard colored underbelly like her father. Blood-red eyes. She is about the same size as her father.
Personality: Psychotic. Loves playing with her food. Like ripping off plates from Stegosaurus and horns of ceratopsians.
Other Info: Daughter of Broken Thorn (Sharptooth). Hushed Death is her sister and nestmate. Eternal Darkness is her younger brother.

Hushed Death (F, Tyrannosaurus rex) Adolescent (17). Temprest Forest Bonecrusher sharptooth
Appearance: Dark green, almost black. Solid colored, just like her mother. Amber eyes.
Personality: Calculating. Cool. Protective of her family, to a point. Doesn’t say much.
Other Info: Has a deep voice for a female. Sister and nestmate of Twisted Ivy. Younger brother is Eternal Darkness.

Characters from other People
~Digger (F, Oviraptor): Adolescent (14). Tropical beakcrest
Appearance: Mauve with dark mauve splotch on her back. Throat, chest and underbelly are a lighter mauve. Black head, feet, and forepaws. Green eyes. Cobalt crest, teal beak. Has a creak in her crest from a fight with Shadow Watcher.
Personality: Subtle, headstrong, witty.
Mythcarrier: Mythborn – Lightning
Other Info: Named Digger because she likes to dig for roots, which are her favorite food. Digger was born on a island where all the dions are small. There was a typhoon and Digger was swashed to the main land. She doesn’t know where the island is not anyone that survived. She just starts walking not know what to do.
Created by: Marblesaurus on Fanfiction.net

Humans
~Name: Sorrel
Looks
Hair: Dirty Blonde, long haired pixie cut  
Height: 5’7”
Body Shape: Fit
Accessory/Jewelry: ring on her middle, right finger. It has the glowing blue dimension stone in it. The golden metal of it has runes caved into it.
Other: Wears a leather twisted headband with a few of dark red Archyoptorix fathers
Talent
Talent: Survival, medical,
Love/Crush: None
Personality: Adventurous,
Interesting Facts
ï   Angela is her great aunt
ï   Has multiple items given to him by her great aunt. Angela’s first journal, a knife, the strange rune carved rock.
ï   Her ring may have the ability to flash a blinding light. The blade of her knife as the rune for ëpain’ engraved into it. When it is suck in an animal, it causes them immense pain.
ï   Lived in an apartment. Went to a local two-year-collage for.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Phew! That's quite a lot, Kittybubbles :lol
I'm just going to put a reference to your comment in the directory for now... until I have time to compile all of this :D

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Also known as DesertLily32 on FF.net
    • View Profile

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Heyo! I know you're basically flooded with oodles of OCs by now, but I do have a few more, due to some recent publishing.

Character: Chizel
Description: Male, middle-aged, Augustinia. Coloration is identical to that of the Rainbowfaces, including rainbow-colored markings on his snout.

Character: Cura
Description: Very young female Camarasaurus, blue w/ dark bluish purple accents, green eyes.

Character: Osta
Description: Female middle-aged Allosaurus, Coloration is identical to that of the Rainbowfaces, bearing the standard rainbow snout marks and in this case, red eye-crests.

Character: Tzatl
Description: Elderly male Quetzalcoatlus. Yellow/Tan. Brown eyes.

Character: Rear
Description: Female Austroraptor in her late twenties. Tan/Brown striped coloration with yellow head feather frill.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Maybe there should be a limit on how many OCs one person can be submit to the list at one time.  I mean, when one person submits like, 50 OCs at one time, no one else is ever gonna have a chance to get on the list.  I'm considering submitting mine but I'm not sure there's any point now.  Maybe we should keep it limited to two or three characters per person at one sitting.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Jan 15 2017 on  03:44 PM
Maybe there should be a limit on how many OCs one person can be submit to the list at one time.  I mean, when one person submits like, 50 OCs at one time, no one else is ever gonna have a chance to get on the list.  I'm considering submitting mine but I'm not sure there's any point now.  Maybe we should keep it limited to two or three characters per person at one sitting.
That's actually a pretty good point, and I know I'm just as guilty of perpetuating that practice as anyone else. My apologies.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Jan 15 2017 on  04:44 PM
Maybe there should be a limit on how many OCs one person can be submit to the list at one time.  I mean, when one person submits like, 50 OCs at one time, no one else is ever gonna have a chance to get on the list.  I'm considering submitting mine but I'm not sure there's any point now.  Maybe we should keep it limited to two or three characters per person at one sitting.
Please, submit whenever you want! I compile characters and put them on the list as soon as they're posted. Kittybubbles is just a special case in which I'll compile them piece by piece in a separate file when I have the time, and add them to the list when the whole set is complete. It will not interfere with me adding new people to the list :)

EDIT: Also, I have been debating with myself whether to organize characters alphabetically or by appearance. I am going to go with alphabetical as I think it will be easiest for people to find what they're looking for that way. Let me know if anyone disagrees with this. Note- characters will still be organized by author and fanfiction first and foremost, they will just be listed alphabetically under their particular fanfiction header.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok here are my two.

Both appear in my story, The Long Road Ahead.

Strafe is a young adult iguanodon.  I have an old drawing I did of her years ago.  This should give you an idea of what she looks like.  She has light blue skin with a grey underside, green eyes, and black markings on her back and tail.  She also has a scar on her right shoulder.  I'll include the old picture I did for reference.

Snork is my other character.  He's a parasaurolophus.  He's mostly a tan color with green markings on his back.  I forgot his eye color but I think they're brown.  He also has a few scars.  I have a picture of him as well.