The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2427 · 147220

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
I used to be a geometry dash creator until I lost interest. I might go back one day.

FallenTreeStar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Parts of adulthood still scare me.
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Bloons Monkey City is my most played game on Steam. (740+ hrs!). Bloons TD Battles is my most played mobile game.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My most played game on Steam is Civilization V. How much total gameplay time? 2,314.2 hours... :neutral Yeah, let's just say I have a very good reason why I've refused to even consider trying Civilization VI (though I will soon start playing the Civ V spinoff game, Civilization: Beyond Earth, as I feel like that game is modest enough that I could probably not spend much more than two or three months on it).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
My most listened song this year is "Real Love" by The Beatles. :wub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax7krBKzmVI

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My memory is very fragile. I can rewatch an episode of a show that I've literally seen last week and I won't remember that I've already seen it. I can reread books and reexperience them entirely. Some things do stick in my brain better than others, or I might recognize things about halfway in, but in general it's no good. Along with this I also seem to have a terrible recollection of faces, so watching TV with me is always a challenge. My colleagues are now telling me things like "this is the same guy we saw at the family dinner earlier", to help me understand the context of things. It's really quite interesting, and at least I do remember important things like who I am, what I do and who the important people in my life are, but it's definitely a challenge.