The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 178962

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its for Charity, to repair Sacunda, and bring business back to the city.' sed replied " give them a show to entertain themselves, and donate the proceeds to charity.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Sed Nues is right..." - Qa'Meret said. - "... however there is another unofficial reason. and that is because you have to remember the group has some... problems with governing people around, and if we become a group of minstrels, then we will have a greater chance of passing-by."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Names do make sense." Chaka said.  "Maybe you can suggest some names and they can pick one they like." She said as she looked at the 2 dragons.  "They should be happy with their names then."

--------------------

"We may need some measuring tape and some sewing supplies if we'll be modifying our costumes ourselves, and making some for the dragons also." Walker said thinking of the clothes they had bought.  

============

"We have to be careful no drawings of us are made since those looking for us could find us easily then.  Not use our names if they are known." Ashanii said.  "Show names may be best to use at certain times, and a group name that has nothing to do with our names." Ashanii said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Chaka and Walker. - "Agreed, I will be thinking on names as the costumes for these 2 creatures are figured-out." - he looked at his creatures with a grin.

"That is an interesting idea..." - Qa'Meret said to Ashanii - "... however different names for us would get messy, but we can still think on some nicknames we can use to help keep attention away from what this group's people real names are, and the bounty."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We do not need to do that right now.  We can talk it over later on when we get together and decided on the various things that need talking about and deciding." Ashanii said, thinking there was no need to rush into such a decision.  That they should take their time and be careful instead of rushing into it.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded. - "You are right, let's just check this place before taking any further decisions." - the Khajiit then gave some steps aside and started looking at the city's plaza. It is small compared to the latest city, but it was obvious that it was once a very busy place filled with trading and commerce. - "I would like to have seen this place in it's former glory."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well from what i've been told " Drussila said " this place was once a very important part of the empire' She sighed ' now with apep running things, its literally  a ghost town. no seriously ' several of the buildings are said to be haunted. Lights flicker off and on. screams are heard in the middle of the night, and figures are seen in the windows, when the doors are boarded up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm, wonder if there is any truth behind the haunted rumor or if that is faked with spell or something to keep others away." Chaka said thinking aloud.  

"This place can be great once again.  Given time, and a turn of events." Walker said looking around at those present and the surroundings as well.  "Time can change things as it can change things back once more." He said.  

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I am with Walker in this one. Because that is the very reason we are staying here for some days, to try  to change this place back to what it was.... at least so some people can come here again." - Qa'Meret said. - "but I hope the return t oglory will not be too suddenly, so Apep will never notice."

"Ghosts can be scary, but I mostly feel sad, because they are still trapped here and they cannot still go to the Other Side." - Kyo sighed and then he re-arrenged his hood to make sure his Rabbit factions remain mostly hidden.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe there are no ghosts, just stories and misconceptions.  Or maybe if there are we can help them." Ashanii said.  "It is unfortunate if they hold themselves here for some reason, and far worst if they are held here by some dark evil magic."  She said, shuddering a bit at the brief thought of dark magic like necromancy.  

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Dark magic only bring sadness for people and a false sense of power to those that dare to use it..." - - Kyo replied. - "Most of dark magic is forbidden in my homelands, but still some use it to get power or even allow demons to enter our realm."

Qa'Meret turned around and smiled. - "It looks like you know a lot for someone your age." - He saw that the kid didn't look back, so the Khajiit sighed. - "But it is good that most of your people banned dark magics, we don't need any of that as we have enough problems already."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I believe there are ghosts there " drussila replied " now if you lot wabnt to go ghost huntnmg,. go ahead. i still have some errands to run " she said. " but i'll be back in time for practicing in your show.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ghost-hunting are not my preferred activity, so I would rather prepare the spectacle we must offer." - Qa'meret said. - "because, sadly, I do not think we can solve all of these peoples' problems."

Kyo remained silent as he looked at the Khajiit. he then sighed as he looked at the rest of the group and tried to remain near the center of the group.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure if we have the knowledge to deal with ghosts, or the equipment." Chaka said.  If we did that would take research, and we're not really set up to do the needed research." She said.  She nods to what someone said, "We do need to get ready for the show, practicing, deciding who does what, make costumes, and such." Chaka said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll go ask around 'Nicula said ' the rest of you guys can go about the rehearsals . i'll be back in a fw hours ' nicula was going to go do research about the ghosts. '  she began walking off when dru essa followed her ' i'm copoming with ' she said " i dont have match to practoce, just ring a triangle every so often.. ' so i'll come with you instead ' Nicula took Dru essa claw and the pair headed off towards the City Hall, to look for information about ghosts.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"See you soon, ladies!" - Qa'Meret said and then he turned around to face the group. - "Well, we have lots to do!. Since the city's square is barely used, we hvae more than enough room. I think we can set our things in that corner near those stairs that leads to the hall, so we can get more eyes on us more easily and it would give us better acoustics." - the Khajiit was excited as he started making plans. But all what he is doing is extrapolating what he knows about military planning into a musical act.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed  went over to the spot Qa Maret indicated and began setting up shop for the rehersal. it was a nice location, well positioned in front of City Hall..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm," Chaka said as she looked around the area.  "So what should we do first, work on practicing our instruments & singing, work on costumes or something else?" She asked as she looked at the group.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Both. We need to try out our costumes an nd work on our instruments. We'll have the costume rent over here' Sed said motioning to an area ' and  the istruments will be over here" " ets get to setting up then, everyone see said.
_ Drussila grabbed some of the instruments and moved them over to the spot,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I think we should practice the music, see how the instruments work for us before trying any costumes." - Qa'Meret said to Chaka, Sed Nues and Drussila - "The music should be the strong part of the show, because it gives the background for what we want to do, and we need that to have a goo result."

"Costumes could be done next... and I guess they will need to be fancier if the instruments won't work as we expect." - Kyo added to what Qa'meret said, but his mind is splitted between helping with the show and between those members of the group that went check on those haunted buildings.