The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 179062

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker looked around the area.  "Good idea.  We can all practice a bit on the musical instruments.  Or maybe some can work on costumes and some on musical instruments."  He said.  

"This one thinks some doing one instead of everyone doing the same may be best.  But which to do first is the question."  Ashanii said, not sure which she wanted to try first.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'll help with the ghosts," Taloc said. "They're brave for holding onto their hardships after death, but the ills of the dead should not burden the ills of the living."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the girls heard Taloc coming up behind them - as the orcs footsteps were loud ' coming to join us?' dru Essa asked Taloc ' we could use the company...' she added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Stone faced, Taloc nodded. "I must do my duty as a servant of Malacath. Those who are dead no longer feel the hardships of life."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, those who are no longer living should move on, though sadly some are unable to for various reasons." Walker said.  

"It is a sad thing indeed." Chaka said.  "Though what can we do to help ghosts.  Except maybe find out if there are ghosts and what their problems, if any are."  

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc said nothing, keeping his thoughts to himself.
The street was busy, but thankfully before long they were in a much less crowded section of the city. People immediately stopped to whisper and point at them wherever they went. After throwing some change to a beggar, who promptly rolled out of the way to avoid it as if the coins were about to explode, he leaned in to talk quietly. "I have a bad feeling about this concert," he confided.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its a way for us to put on a show and raise the towns spirits a little' Dru Essa said. "But give our luck so far somethings going to come out of this.'Nicula said lookiking at Taloc. like what happened in the last town we were in? lets hope not.. that was messsy" Dru essa said they reached and old house with boarded up windows. yet despite this, lights appeared and disappeared in the upstairs.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I just hope they will not get into problems, ghosts are scary but I know there are far worse things..." - Kyo said sinking his head between his shoulders.

Qa'Meret looked at the boy, then to the rest of the group, he decided to grab his lira and started playing a melody. - "What you, and all of us need is to start playing and singing, we need to keep our minds busy." - he then started singing a story about a group of adventurers, in a quest to find a giant emerald.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'We'll have to deal with problems as they come up.  Though we can be prepared as best as we can when something comes up." Walker said as he picked up the musical instrument that he had picked out.  

"This one agrees, we have to be ready." Ashanii said looking around a bit, "Danger can come unforeseen from any direction." She said.

Walker listened to the song that Qa'Meret was playing and singing.  He listened till he got the feel of the song then started to play in a more backup type of way, a rythm backup type of playing instead of being the primary type.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar maa lent her voice to humming a background tune. this allowed the khajiit to finish breaks in the tale.
-
 Nicula opened the door to the house,m which saggedin, apparently it had not been fully fastened. ' keep uyour out for anything' she said drawing her sword, which glinted in the darkess.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Never know what to expect." Chaka said, casting a spell to summon her bound sword.  It wasn''t enchanted like the others, but it also had no real weight so that was a plus.  Though she did have to cast a spell to have a sword.   She also was ready to cast a spell if the need or opportunity arose for it.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc, sensing his hammer wouldn't be as useful in such tight constraints, pulled out his two orcish battle axes and, off the top of his head, sung a folk song from is home in Orsinium

O blue and shining river
Down the mountain grey
Lead me to your fountain
Sculpt a kettle from the clay

Gather up the jasmine
Heat the water to a flame
Put away your smithing gloves
And join me for a game.

The eye on his hammer-- not that e could see it, slung over his back-- was bright red, and staring up through the ceiling.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dru essa moved forward leaving footprints in the dust that gathered inside the house, a flight of ruined stairs stretched in front of them, moans echoed from the datrkness ahead ' Anyone have a torch?' nicula asked Taloc and DRu Essa,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can do a light spell." Chaka said, "Though any other light sources would be handy since we shouldn't be limited to just the single light source." She said before she cast a light spell to light up the area around her.  "Any plans or ideas for plans?" She asked looking at the others, wondering if there was a plan or ideas the others had.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"For a first rehearsal it was a good one..." - Qa'Meret told Dar Maa. - "we might be able to get something good done before the 'ghost hunters' return." - he gave some steps and leaned on a nearby wall. - "I have seen that many cities could use a different style of stories. Some places I have been prefered stories of faraway lands, others prefer stories of war and glorious campaigns; This town needs more cheerful songs, so improve their morale." - he then started playing with his lira a bit more:

it is very difficult to fly again
when my heart is filled with pain
I know the wind will guide me
towards the rainbow that distant is
and this way my dreams I will reach
and my objectives, without a doubt, I will complete

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats beautiful Qa Maret' dar Maa replied as she gathered up her instruments from practice. " I think we should go see bestillla, and she if shje has anything else we might need. Golds not an issue, after all.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is beautiful.  " Walker said once the song had come to an end.  He did like the song.  He had started playing a bit after the song started and he had the feel of the rhythm.  

"This one agrees." Ashanii said.  She had also liked the song.  

Walker nodded, "Indeed.  No knowing what she may have." He said.  "We best take some stuff with us since it may not be here when we get back." He said concerned about theft.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dru Essa drew her weapons as they others did, and began walking up the stairs, feeling the rotted wood sway under the pressure. The moans became louder with every step she took ' Who dares enter this place?' Came a cold voice, as she reached the top of the landing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Did I hear that?" Chaka asked as she looked around the area.  She thought she had heard something, but she wasn't as far forward as Dru Essa was.   She got ready for combat.  Preparing in case she needed to cast a ranged spell or a bound sword spell, not sure which she may need.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula held out on tighter to her sword " its pale glow providing just ebough light to see." A pair of blue lights appeared to her left, both with glowing eyes " You will soon join us amoung the dead! the ghosts howled and them they attacked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: