The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Taking Some Time Off

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hey guys.  I'm sorry to say I have to take some time off.  With school started and having to run my business too I'm just too overwhelmed.  I can't even eat anymore.  It's just gonna take me awhile to get the balance going again.  I'm guessing 2-4 weeks but it might be sooner.  Now this will be the first time I've EVER taken this much time off so if GOF changes domain names or hosts or something huge happens, please someone email me.  Also if you have any urgent computer problems I can help you.  Just shoot me an email and we can work on it.  The two email addresses you can reach me at are:

thecomputergeekoncamanoisland@gmail.com

Sapphirescales@comcast.net

I'd recommend sending an email to both of them if you want a swift response.  Well without further ado, I bid y'all farewell.  This is a much needed break.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No worries, Austin.  Take it easy and we'll see ya when we see ya. ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
That's gonna be me in about a week. Don't worry, you're not alone.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Catch you in a week or two or three or four. :wave  Try to keep your sanity too.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Fair do's matey!

Everyone needs a little time off now and again. You just focus on taking a detox for a while ;) We'll still be here! :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alrighty! See you as soon ad you can handle it again :)