The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Appreciated Award 2016

Nick22 · 11 · 1880

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi guys
 Well we've finally come to the final award of this voting season- the Appreciated award!. Anyone who received votes in the awards, but didnt win an award is eligible  for this award- Provided that they cast enough votes  in the main awards to be eligible. The Awards will be be open for 2 weeks starting at midnight tonight, and will end on the 21st.  After voting ends, we will announce the final list of winners and runners up, assuming we dont have yet another tie. Eligible members will be listed in the next post below.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There are only two candidates for the award this year - DARKWOLF91 and LETTUCEBACON&TOMATO.   They wil be listed below and this post will be updated as votes come in

Darkwolf91-5
 LettuceBacon&Tomato-1
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This year's appreciated member award contains two very strong candidates that have both made excellent contributions to the forum and the fandom in general.  However, despite both LettuceBaconandTomato and Darkwolf being worthy of this award, I must cast my vote for Darkwolf91.  Her artwork is truly stunning, and her commissions have exceeded my expectations time and time again.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
For her overall contributions to this forum and especially for the amazing artworks she made, I'm going to cast my vote for Darkwolf91.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I vote for Darkwolf91 as well. Over the year, she has made many good contributions to the site and made wonderful fanart works for which I appreciate her a lot. In addition, she is also a very nice person to talk to :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I vote for Darkwolf too, I don't do jack for this forum. Do I still get runner-up even if nobody votes for me?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes, you still get runnerup. but , you wont get no votes. and i think you being up for the appreciation award, tells you all you need to now about your contributions to the GOF. you wouldnt be nominated if others didnt think you made big contributions to the forum.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
While I greatly respect both posters, my choice for the Appreciated award this year goes to LETTUCEBACON&TOMATO, for his roleplaying contributions, and his overall contributions to the forum.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My vote for the Appreciated Member Award this year will go to Darkwolff91. Her major contribution to the site has be with fanart, which I always like seeing from time to time. Lettucebacon&tomato is more active in the RPG section, which I and many others don't follow, so while he may be appreciated there, I just don't see much else for him to get my vote.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going to vote for Darkwolf91.  I appreciate LettuceBacon&Tomato's contributions to the forum and his entry into the fanfiction world but Darkwolf91's art is too awesome to overlook. Her drawings are some of the best LBT art I've ever seen and because of them, my vote goes to her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Voting for this award ends tonight.  Forum award winners and runnersup will be announced this weekend.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: