The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Secret Life Of Pets

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, I've gone to the theatre today to see this movie. Any thoughts?

I thought it was a pretty neat movie with lots of funny scenes and great characters (and a cool idea with all these pets having a secret life that their owners are unaware of). Can definitely recommend it  :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh saw this couple weeks back uh. Hmm unavoidable predictability and questionable motives but also lots of funny and/or cute scenes. Solid and decent

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh man!  I loved this one!  Definitely getting it when it comes out on DVD & Blu-ray!

My favorite character is Gidget.  She can get pretty scary when she's looking out for Max and I loved every second of the big fight scene she had.  Lesson learned.  Don't mess with her man!

Anyways, good movie, go and see it if you haven't.  You won't regret what Universal has cooked up this time. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just saw this yesterday.  It's a really cute movie, and lots of funny moments indeed :lol.

I didn't catch the name of the headbanger poodle, but I like him.  A couple people have said he looks like me with my death metal blasting as I'm flying along the highway :lol.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile