The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Personal Character Profiles

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Knowing that the characters we all created are all over the RPG threads, I thought this would be a good idea to create a new thread made SOLELY for profiles of our characters.  Here, we can be able to locate character profiles made by other members more easily if we want to know more about the chars we're RPing with.

I'll set up my chars later, as my time is a little slim right now.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have already posted mine elsewhere but since this is the official place to do it, here goes.

I should probably put this in character info but I already had it there. Here is an updated version.

Strafe: Species: Iguanodon (spikethumb) age: 22 (in dino years) A young iguanodon. Friendly and easy going, she is the only survivor from her herd from the Great Earthquake. Strafe is gentle and kind and soft spoken but she is brave and can be fearsome if threatened. Otherwise, she seems shy and skittish. Her skin color is kind of a blue color and she has a white underside. She also has brown eyes. Also, Strafe has a scar on her left front shoulder as a result of an encounter with a sharptooth. Strafe likes to play in the water although she doesn't like it when it rains for long periods of time. s of right now, Strafe has no mate. She enjoys spending time with her best friend, Snork, who stood up for and protected her after the great earthquake.

Snork: species: parasaurolophus (swimmer) age: 24 Friendly, and smart for his species, Snork has survived fires, shaprtooth attacks, the Great Earthshake, and the journey to the Great Valley. He met Strafe on the way and the two became inseparable friends. Snork is loyal and often protective of Strafe. Snork is generally friendly and gererous. He cares about others and hardly ever has anything bad to say about others. Like littlefoot, Snork's mother was killed by a sharptooth. His father blamed him for it and never seemed to care if anything happened to his son. When Snork met Strafe, she was all alone. Snork begged his father to just allow her to acompany them to the valley but he refused. Then, when Snork disobeyed him, his father banished him from the herd. Snork and Straf made their way to the valley together and now live there. Right now, Snork has no mate. Snork's skin color is kind of a tanish color with a green stripe down his back. Snork has brown eyes. Snork has various scars from the many dangerous encounters. Most of them he got as a child because his father neglected and in some cases even abused him. Snork has a rather noticable scar on his right hind leg from cutting himself on a jagged rock during the big earthquake. He also has a noticable scar on his tail when a velociraptor grabbed onto it with its sharp claws. Snork is very couragous and would even be willing to give his life to save those in danger, especially Strafe.

Ok, are we starting to get a better image of these characters now? I can go more into detail if anyone tants me to.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Don't think I'll join any RPs but here  is/are my character(s)
Name:Ptyra
Species: flyer
Appearance: A bit smaller that Petrie's mom (her aunt). She has the same colors as her dad (Pterano), but looks a bit more like her mom, especally in the eyes.
Personality: A sisterly figure; lovable, friendly, maternal to young hatchlings, too trusting, intellegent for a pterasoar, occasionaly weird
Bio: Ptyra is Petrie's cousin, thus Pterano's daughter. She was seperated from her flock in the Great Earthshake and was beleived to be dead. She wound up with several different herds until finally getting into the Great Valley alone. She was badly injured when she got there, for she got into the wrong place in the wrong time and was attacked by sharpteeth in the Mysterous beyond. Her mind and body a wreck, she demanded to see her father, whose banishment was ending at the time.

When she recovered, she learned what Pterano had done since she was seperated from him. Naturally, Ptyra had a yelling spree over this. She went with the GoF to get him back and the first the she did was (playfully) scold her father when she found him.

Back in the valley with her dad, aunt, and cousins, more of her unique personality was released, including the ocasional crazy ideas (by crazy, I mean flat out WEIRD...like Marvin Suggs in the Muppet Show  :lol .)  

She loves having new relatives and being around young hatchlings. At one time, she told Pterano that she wished she was a sister (the poor girl  :( ). Ptyra was absolutely shocked when Pterano returned to the Mysterous Beyond and then came back with a group of flyers; However, upon hearing that Pterano was the new leader of the flock (uh oh!) and was mates with the leader, she jumped at the chance of being a half sister. "It's not a full sister, but a sister all the same!" She shouted.
She enjoyed being around her half-siblings, although she had a few sleepless nights and never got any sleep for a week strait, thus making her strange ideas even weirder!

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Name: Sy

Species: Dilophosaurus Sinensis

Description: 10 ft tall, 27 ft long. He is green with red and pink splotches going down his back. His frill is heavily damaged, and in some places only tatters of skin.

Bio: Sy is old, older than most creatures in the Great Valley. His motives are not always clear, but he is fairly trustworthy. He is carnivorous, but mostly eats fish and small mammals instead of other dinosaurs. He lost his right eye long ago in a battle with his brother, whom he killed.
Despite his old age, Sy is not elderly or decrepit. He is very wise and crafty, as well as powerful.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Isn't this the exact same thing as the  Character List thread?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name: Dante S. Starfall
Species: Troodon
Height: His head is about equal to Littlefoots
Coloration:  Mostly Black, with Red stripes on his arms and the middle of his back. Long, Jagged scar on his left side, with mutliple red lines leading to it. Fire-like Dark black mark on his right forearm.
Eyes: Pale Blue
Defining Characteristics:  Necklace--Blue stone with the names of his new and old friends carved into it.  
    Ring--Same type of stone, carved into a band around his right middle claw.  Gift from Arius

Personality:  Dante is an eccentric, likeable raptor with a tragic past.  Abandoned by his family for his mysterious powers, he wandered alone for some time until he met Arius, a raptor who took him in and trained him how to fight.   After discovering the fact that Dante was blind in his left eye, he taught him how to use spinning movements to conceal that fact.  Dante hates the sight of blood, and is actually a leaf-eater.  His power, which is in fact the spirit of a long-dead sharpclaw daemon, is concealed within his left eye, and it manifests when his eye changes color from blue to gold.  He also has a curse on his right arm, which imbues him with great strength, but it also deprives him of his sanity, leaving him a heartless killer.  He tries hard to be accepted, and often will risk his own life to protect others.

He's afraid of Thunder and of Rocks Falling...
Favorite food: Treestars
Least Favorite food: Grass
Dislikes: Having to work hard, Being woken up.

Moves:
   Spiral Kata:  Dante spins around and advances, hitting attackers with his tail and his kicks.
   Falling Star:  Dante runs up a wall or similar object, flips off of it, and drops onto his opponent with a devastating kick
   Meteor:  Dante throws his staves at an enemy, then follows it up with a fierce spinning kick to their head.
Aerial Dance of a Thousand Spiral Wings: Dante races along a wall towards his foe, then carries them into the air with a series of brutal kicks and tail strikes.  He then slams them down with a handstand-style spinning split kick on the ground
   Black Flame Destroyer (Sankakku attack): Dante, posessed by the demon inside him, summons black flames and uses them to burn his opponent to cinders.

Relationships:
Longtail--Best friend
Arius--Mentor and Father Figure

Signature Abilities:
  Translating Sharptooth to Leafeater and back
  Shinken-Ryu Combat Training
  Extremely strong--Can break large rocks easily
  Quirks:  Seen chewing on small twigs often.
Pic:  http://ioritakahshi.deviantart.com/art/Dante-68401029

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This topic should probably be pinned to make it easier to find.  I had to look through 4 pages.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One of the admin may notice, I wonder if they'd agree.  It may help finding it.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Name: Ateo
Species: Plateosaurus

Unfortunately that's all I can provide for Ateo.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just realized that my character's bio isn't posted here.

Name: Kaga
Species: Spikethumb (I guess that is what you call an iguanodon)
Description: Kaga has dark green skin over most of his body. His underside is mostly pale gray. The row of scales running from his head down to his back have a turquoise color. Kaga also has pail gray stripes on his tail and the tip is black. He also has pale blue eyes.

Bio: Kaga was born in the Mysterious Beyond but ran away from his herd when he was young to search for the Great Valley. During the course of his travels, Kaga has become lost several times. He has found that it is not easy to survive on his own. Predators and hunger have plagued him on his journey and now the Great Valley is Kaga's only hope for survival. He may be friendly but he is shy around girls. He has learned to be a fierce fighter.  Recently, he has met new friends and has developed a close relationship with Strafe.  

Abilities: Kaga has a lot of stamina.  He can run for a long time without having to stop.  Kaga can also recover quickly from minor injuries relatively fast.  He can last a decent amount of time without food.

Weaknesses: Kaga can not last more than a few days without water.  He can do without food but not water.  He can sometimes be too eager and impatient for his own good.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm putting Longtail here too.

Name: Longtail

Species: Flyer/???

Profile: After losing his whole family and home to an unfortunate accident, he is something of an oxymoron: being the last of his direct family blood-line he can be exceedingly prideful and headstrong, however after spending most of his young life in the Mysterious Beyond, and being exiled from three different wandering herds, he is also somewhat hesitant and shy around others, fearing what they think of him.

Although he doesn’t speak of it too often, he has also defended himself from attacking sharpteeth.

With only using his tail-like whip and the tips on his wings which he also uses for climbing trees and rocks (which keeps them razor sharp as a result.) he can cause mild lacerations to the skin.

However being the sweet natured flyer he is, he doesn’t enjoy fighting, he even dislikes contact games, however if he, or someone he knows is threatened he will fight…to the death if the need arises. Of course because he is still just a kid himself, he will look to others for guidance and help when he needs it.

Just as a side note, I didn't color this, or his eyes would have been there natural color of Hot pink.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, I sat down for a long time and worked on Mitch.
So here he is (picture will come later)

This might just be to much for an RP character description but... I'm not good a t these things, you'll have to forgive me.

Character Data for Mitch
The teenage longneck
Owner: Gustav York

Mitch

Species: Brachiosaurus

Position: Orphan, single

Home: unknown

Body colour: Green body with dark green back. Belly and under part, yellow brown.  
(think Shorty)

Special signs: Resembles the ordinary longneck, except a small scar on his left cheek and eye.

Nature: Calm, caring and shows sympathy for others. Also very positive and happy.
However; if needed, this longneck can become a fearsome fighter.

Abilities: This longneck has a muscular body, a warm heart, bright mind and is very intelligent. Able to solve most problems, using both of these. Very social, helps others when needed.
Tail (though shorter than other species of longnecks) structure and front legs show great signs of strength.

Special Abilities: Though this young longneck rarely shows it, his eyes have mystical powers.

History

Mitch is a young adult longneck of the brachiosaur species.
He has a well grown, healthy and muscular body.
He has lived in the Great Valley for as long he can remember, but his past before that is a most dark tale.

Early Life
It is said that Mitch was born in the mysterious beyond.
Among with his brothers and sisters, he lived a happy life with them and his mother and farther, who loved him above anything.
Mitch was the older of his siblings, he was always careful that none of them got hurt or into trouble. He was also the strongest of the children in the herd which his family belonged to, always chasing away bullies.
It was a happy life…
Until…

Date. unknown.
Mitch was still at a very young at this stage of his life when one of the most disastrous sharpteeth attacks of all time took place.  
On a dark night, when the sky water was falling and the sky roared, his life changed…
Forever…

His herd was attacked by a large group of sharpteeth that night.
Less in numbers, and completely surprised by the attack, the adults had almost no chance of fighting back.
Mitch was told to stay with his siblings in the nest, as his parents and grandparents went out to defend the herd from the attack.
The herd fought bravely…
But there were too many attackers, and suddenly… all was lost.

Mitch saw all this.
He saw his friends, parents and grandparents fall.
Left undefended, he remained with his siblings.
That’s when their nest was detected…
Mitch took battle stance; he protected his siblings against the murderers.      
But there was no chance.
A claw struck him hard in his face and he tumbled out of the nest, rolled into fast water.
Screaming, and with tears in his eyes, the last thing Mitch saw was the sharpteeth approaching his siblings. He could see the crying face of his youngest sister…
Then he felt into the fast water… and was lost.

It’s not clear how Mitch reached the Great Valley.
Some say that the fast water took him to the Valley.
Others say that he was found by a herd, and adopted.

But one thing is known for sure; Mitch is the only survivor of that sharpteeth attack.  

Recent Life

Mitch now lives in the Great Valley by himself. It’s unsure how he was raised.
The body signs from his dark past are a scar that runs from his eye and down his left cheek.
A result of the sharpteeth who hit him.

Mitch has reached an age of 17 years; he is very strong and intelligent.
As one of the Great Valley’s teenagers, he has a weakness for females.
He is a friendly young longneck who always helps others when they need it.
Mitch is strong, he exercise his body everyday. This has given him a nice figure and made him useful in projects that require great strengths.
He’s very social, and loves to meet with the other younger residents of the Great Valley.
Mitch’s always trying to be positive, and despite his size and strength, he would never, ever hurt anyone who doesn’t deserve it. Even if they did, he would use violence as the last resort.

Though Mitch is a kind, caring and happy longneck, his past has left scars.
He has trouble to forgive himself about what happened to his siblings.
That’s one of the reasons he trains his body, to get strong so that he can protect his friends.
The scar on his eye doesn’t bother him. But he knows that something is strange with his eyes.
One time, when he has got angry with some bullies, the bullies had looked into his eyes, and then all of a sudden begged for forgiveness, the situation had ended well, and Mitch was never bothered by those bullies again. He doesn’t know why.
Mitch would never let anything happen to his friends.
And one final thing about Mitch; he hates sharpteeths above anything else.
They took his family…

That's it. Pretty proad of him myself! (though a pretty dark tale that would not end up in a LBT movie...)

But let me know what you think though.

And I'm sorry about the long post. <_<

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Might Put shera inhere too, I start to like her.

Name: Shera
Species: Threehorn

Shera is a female threehorn, she is a niece of Cera. But they don't know that(yet).

She has lost her family too with the big earthshake, but found some friends which she was traveling with. Once she had reached the great valley(some time after littlefoot did so) she searched for her parents for days. They weren't there, her friends did find their parents.

She decided to stay in the great valley, and sleep at the place of her best friend.

She is brown. Normally her look is a bit frightened, this is because she has seen too much for her age, but if she wants to she can smile a lot.

A remarkable thing is that she is very shy, but when she feels comfortable under those who she lives with she joins in conversations really easily.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is there a topic for our personal characters for FanFics that we have made?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here ae my other Oc's

Name: Virgil X. Skyclaw
Species: Troodon
Height: Taller than Dante
Coloration: Mostly light blue, with gold accents around his shoulders and hips, X-shaped scar over the center of his face.
Eyes: Crimson
Defining Features: X-scar on his face, strange gold pattern on his right arm
Personality:  Cold, unemotional, though fiercely protective of his friends.
Past: Virgil was born slightly before Dante, and he lived with the pack until...
The Skyclaw Massacre.  He watched his family killed by other Sharpteeth, and he himself recieved the twin slashes across his face.  He also lost his right arm, but through an unknown process, his father transferred his right arm to Virgil.  Virgil escaped, but knows that he was the only survivor.  He blames Dante for this, since other Sharpteeth hated them because of letting Dante live.
Ability:  Arm of the Destroyer--cursed right arm that allows him to destroy anything he touches
Shadowmancy--Virgil can manpulate darkness, creating shadow that allows him to conceal his presence and strike with blades of energy.

Aaand...

Name: Motochika Chosokabe
Species: Tosan
Height: Stands about as tall as Mr. Threehorn.
Appearance: Ocean blue, with feathers on his arms that seem like sleeves of a Kimono.  Silver marks around his arms and chest.
Eyes: Deep seafoam Green
Defining features: Crimson scar on his chest, carries a Shamisen with him as an instrument.
Personality: Calm, almost to the point of emotionlessness.
Past: Motochika was born on the island of Tosa, not knowing his parents or his family.  Soon, his peaceful childhood was shattered when Sharpteeth attacked the Island.  He fought them, driving them off, and earning the nickname "Hero of Tosa"  He then came to the Great Valley, after a period of wandering, as he searched for the place in his dreams.
Abilities: Sonic manipulation--By using his Shamisen, he can release sonic bubbles, as well as launching soundwaves to strike his opponent.
Hydromancy--The soundwaves he controls can evoke and control water at will, making him deadly in any area with water present.
Skilled in using a Shamisen as a weapon.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here's my character:

Name: Zaine

Species: Apatosaurus

Appearance: About same height as Littlefoot, Light green body, light yellow underbelly, Brown eyes

Personality: Very friendly, Wants to help protect friends, Sometimes depressed

Bio: Zaine's entire herd was killed during the great earthshake, leaving him alone. He managed to get to the Great Valley by himself, but for the longest time he was extremely shy and avoided contact with anybody else. Eventually, he became friends with Littlefoot and the others, and now he's much more happier than before. Zaine especially shares a strong bond with Longtail, another child who has seen death in his past.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With there being several places to post one's characters I wonder if it may not be good to have 2 official ones.  1 for only pure LBT type of characters.   Meaning no dinos non flyers or gliders with flying, x-ray vision, firebreath, spell casting or some such like that.  And a second official list where you can put any sort of character you want, superman's, or supergirl's brother, a dino from krypton, or daxam, whatever.

They could go into 2 different places.  The any sort of character list into the general lbt discussions and the pure LBT type into the Strict-LBT-Only section.   Just a maybe silly idea I had.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think some of the magic and stuff is meant for the random rpg section anyway.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think it would be better with two sections yes.
As for my little fella, Mitch, I don't think his "magical" eyes should end up in an LBT RP such as "For the Stone, or Friendship".

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah. Dante, Virgil, and Motochika don't use their powers in many RPG's, but I wanted them to have them anyhow.  Dante only uses his curse like Longtail's sharptooth half, making him much more ruthless and agressive.