The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Legend of Korra

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Guess there aren't enough Avatar/LOK fans here for a topic huh? Well, here's one now.

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Korra

As stated, this is a sequel series to "Avatar: The Last Airbender", where the avatar in the next cycle is Korra, a headstrong 17 year old girl from the Southern Water Tribe, one of the nations in the world of Avatar. Like Aang, she has the ability to bend all four spiritual elements, water, earth, fire, and air, and is a bridge between the Spirit World and Physical World. There have been two seasons so far, Air and Spirits, with the next season, Change that is supposed to come out soon.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
This show and it's predecessor are the best animated shows I have seen in a long time. The art is especially good; it approaches feature quality!  :yes Not too many animated TV shows have the mature storytelling that Legend of Korra has, let alone ones aimed primarily at kids aged 6-12.

The seasons have been short though, and I guess I've been so busy lately I've missed some episodes from the second one.