The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Full Metal Alchemist

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok for all you FMA fans out there like me, this is where you can discuss everything about the series!!!

discuss things like who is your fave charcter
what is you fave episode
who do you dislike in the series
the list is endless
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've seen some episodes.  I think the first 3 or 4 episodes, not sure exactly.  It seems like a pretty interesting series, even though it seems, as I recall, you can make energy from nothing, even though you can't make matter it seems without using some other matter.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
you are right kor you do need something of equal value to get what you want....but in the first few episodes when Ed and Al try to bring back there dead mum they only created a humonculus version (dead but alive). Al was taken into the gate and Ed sacrificed his left leg and his right arm to get Al's soul transmuted into a suit of armour.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if there are many differences between the animated and manga versions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I watched the entire series.  Ed was a brilliant student of alchemy, and Al was pretty good too.. One thing I didn't get was the love angles. WAs Rose the girl the village you see in the first couple episiodes, supposed to be a lobve interest for Ed, or is Winry a love interest?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, I think it was to show two different kinds of love.  Infatuation, which was with Rose (Who Ed hardly knew very well,) and the love that gradually forms from a deep friendship, like he had with Winry.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've seen a few episodes, though I've never tried to pay attention too much.  I've always become bored and tuned out.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I watch all the Episodes on Adult Swim, it had a Good yet wield Ending and the Intros were Awesome.  Al was one of the Coolest Characters.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I can't talk about the anime that much, but I read the manga. It is pretty good, but D.Gray-Man is better. I recommend it because both the anime and manga forms of D.Gray-Man are amazing. Although, I haven't read the manga for FMA for a long time, so I'll check it out again.