The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ruby's Goodbye Now on YouTube

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The special Tribute for Ruby of The Land Before Time TV Series is FINALLY allowed on YouTube!

Remember Me This Way - Ruby's Goodbye
Remember Me This Way - Ruby's Goodbye

I made this video a few years back as a special Tribute to the pink oviraptor I felt was underrated, but I could never get it up onto YouTube due to WMG blocking the song of it.

However, it seems that they at long last allowed the song onto YouTube, so I decided to at long last put it up.

Note that I STILL can't fix the problem that happens when Ducky hugs Ruby, but I hope you enjoy it.

That's all for now and I'll see ya later! :wave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Careful, it'll be taken off any day and you'll get another strike on your account. All my lbt stuff got flagged and removed because of copyrighted video material (including frigging game reviews)... So yeah, go figure.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^I'm one who fights for Fair Use Rights on YouTube, Iris.  Fan Made Music Videos fall into the category of Non-profit Tribute, which is allowed by Fair Use.  They'll have to fight me to take it down.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That made me cry :(
now I feel the need to go out and rent the LBT TV series to see MOAR RUBY
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein