The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jitterydragon's Youtube Poop Videos. XD ha haa! :)

Jrd89 · 42 · 10530

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Guys, you know Jitterydragon and the youtube poops he does, right?

*Sorry for such a dirty subject, but I'm not afraid to hide it.*

It shows that flyers can go to the bathroom anywhere and anytime they need to. There's no need to hold it back and find a bathroom... If I were a flyer, i'd just go pee/poop wherever I was whenever I needed to go. Whether on the ground or while flying.

The videos are HILARIOUS, and I like how he made Petrie pee wherever he was standing in some videos.... and how he had Pterano pooping out a brick while he was in the air in this video link below at 7:23.  ...
He finished "Land Before everyone froze to death"

http://www.youtube.com/user/JitteryDragon#...u/1/SeXgN6-3GFo

BOMB'S AWAY!!!  :DD   :lol:  :D  :D

I'd poop while flying too.. but NOT on Littlefoot or another dino!

Did I get sad when Pterano got killed, Yeah. But that's ok. it was just Jitterydragon's video.

But if Pterano died in an actual LBT movie, that would be the most tragic LBT event for me.. I would be crying an endless flood of tears for hours and hours on end if Pterano died in an LBT movie.

I always have a very difficult time even trying to watch the end of "Cold Fire" when Pterano hugged Petrie and flew away. Sometimes I can't even wach that scene, because I get reduced to a flood of tears and cry.

The reason I cry is because he's a HUGE favorite of mine (and most of yours, too), and more to the fact that he NEVER returned in any of the 6 remaining movies, and he NEVER appeared in 1 single episode of the t.v. series.

Now returning to Jitterydragon's youtube poops:

I saw his newest one, he's doing "Dinosaur Train" this time. and yes, it's from the "poop" episode.

In this one, when Mrs. Pteranodon asks Tiny if she needs to go potty (I thought. Tiny's gonna pee.. Tiny's gonna pee!) ,and she pees herself and says "No! Let's get on the dinosaur train."  

That had me laughing SO HARD. I almost lost it!  :DD  HA HAAAH!

If I was a flyer (pteranodon or rhamphorhynchus) , I really would just pee or poop when I needed to, and wherever I was (whether on the ground or flying).

Here's the video. Tiny pees at 3:29. Also, look for Petrie doing his dance later on in this one in a scene where Mrs. Pteranodon thinks about him when Buddy asks "Do all dinosaurs dance when they have to go?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K018jlEUZhs

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen these, and honest to gosh, I think they're HILARIOUS!!!! I laughed SO HARD you wouldn't believe it. And I was LITTERALLY rolling on the floor laughing. :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jittery is a hoot.. and hes very nice .. hes been busy.. it seems..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Yeah I really like Jittery's videos. He has a really creative sense of humor. I just wonder what he's been doing. I haven't seen him on here in forever.

EDIT: Oops! I put "had a creative sense of humor" instead of "has". Sorry Jittery, your videos are still awesome!

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Animeboye: I totally agree. Jittery's videos are really funny and awesome!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Whoa! Never thought I'd actually see Pterano die. :blink:  :cry

Any way! Pterano plays AWESOMELY on the guitar here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1L5S-9fuVU...n_order&list=UL

Hehe, I can imagine the headline for this...

PTERANO: Live in the Great Valley

Tueday, May 10, 2011 @ 8:30pm

Be there, or be square! ....

I said BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!

:lol  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I really liked "Ali Means Business"!

I really like how he does YTP. It's not just random **** throughout the whole video, but it's only some craziness mixed in where it makes sense and is funny. They even have their own stories!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Double post, but JitteryDragon is doing another LBT YTP! Looks like it's based on a TV series episode right now. AND it has more than one part!

YTP: LBT - Petrie Has a Nervous Breakdown (Then Kills Everyone) Part 1
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I watched several of these vids and I hurt my sides laughing!  :lol

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I have watched ALMOST all Youtube poop videos of JitteryDragon, and YEAH IT'S VERY VERY HILLARIOUS that I almost died laughing.  :lol  :lol

I like the part of "Phonofoot"
"Phonofoot" :lol  mountains screaming,  pooping bricks, petrie peeing  :lol , "God" Pterano wasting ammo. I also like the part where Spike "lagged"  :lol  that cracked me up. And many more that are hillarious.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He should really do a YTP somehow where Chomper devours ALL of the yellow bellies! I'd watch that!
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
It has something positive insanity what makes me always laugh! :lol:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I love his YouTubePoop videos! They just crack me up! And no other parody can crack me up like that, man!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just finished watching his newest one, "Petrie has a nervous breakdown". I didn't even know about that one until vonboy mentioned it above (thanks, Vonboy)....Jitterydragon just put it up about 5 days ago..

It was great! Absolutely hilarious! It really had me laughing my head off in a few spots.   :lol:

Yet another youtube poop smash hit by Jitterydragon!  :D I love what he does with Petrie in his videos, too...

I just love it when Petrie pees! That's so funny! :DD !!

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just watched Petrie Has a Nervous breakdown! I'm still trying to breathe.
"I fxxxxx the tree."
That part had me on the floor!   :lol   :lol   :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
What totally cracked me up in that vid is

Cera: OH SH**!!!!

Me: :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jun 29 2011 on  06:58 PM
What totally cracked me up in that vid is

Cera: OH SH**!!!!

Me: :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol
Meh meh meh meh meh meh