The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jitterydragon's Youtube Poop Videos. XD ha haa! :)

Jrd89 · 42 · 10531

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^

PETRIE, Y U NO CHOOSE RAINBOW DASH?

Also, Age Of Empires reference. So much win! /)^3^(\

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aw, Nuts! I've gotta leave now for a test, but I'll be back later this morning to give it a looksy :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Look! A shiny Oshawott! *fluttershy squee*

NO WAY! SNIVY IS BETTER!

Bruton the Iguanodon

Jittery's videos are really gross and not that funny: a lot of it is overdone and too much sick toilet humor is used, he pastes the same random pictures all the time, makes his videos annoyingly repetitive, and goes for humorously dramatic rather then making them interesting, so these videos aren't all that much fun. If you're reading this Jittery, please do not take this offensively. I respect you completely and am sorry if I was a bit rude to you or, should I add, to anyone who likes his videos. if this is what you love doing, Jittery, keep doing it!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Suit yourself, Bruton. MORE FOR US!!!  :DD  :lol  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I loved JitteryDragon's latest YTP. When the Heavys showed up over the volcano, I couldn't stop laughing.  :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think the videos are awesome and very well done. And they're funny I love the humor in them.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Heavies and the Warhammer 40K references were quite funny.

"Metal boxes!"  :smile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Jittery does a great job with his videos. They're not rude at all. They're fun and great to watch.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
They are a matter of taste and needn't be everybody's cup of tea. Nobody needs to drink that cup (an nobody must force that cup down anybody's throat) but nobody needs to keep others from drinking the cup if it is their cup of tea.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah that is true Malte. Nobody has to like everything we like. If everyone liked the same stuff the world would be boring.

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
For some reason I feel the need to tell a story so here it is!

I accidentally discovered JitteryDragon way back when he had his first YTP. My brother was
watching some Pirates of the Caribbean videos when suddenly, there was a LBT video on the suggestions so I clicked it. This was my first YTP and since we never saw anything like it before, we laughed and laughed to no end.   :lol  :lol  :lol  It put us on the floor and we nearly suffocated due to the amount of laughter. Ever since then I followed Jittery as he made funnier and more professional poops. I discovered YTP and JitteryDragon and I owe it all to luck, my little brother, and the YouTube suggestions bar. Thank You JitteryDragon for keeping me laughing since 2007!

BTW: Littlefoot and Ruby robbing a restaurant= WIN!!!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Dungeons and Dinosaurs Part 3 is really funny I loved it. Remember the bubbling brown shit I died laughing. S Rock looks like a Penis Yeah sorta A little LOL I died!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing at that part,

Bruton the Iguanodon

Personally I find Marzgurl's reviews of the LBT sequels more entertainng the Jittery's vids. I loved in her review of 9 how when they started singin "Big water" again she was like "SERIOUSLY!? They dipped back into a song from a  previous film and just rewrote lyrics! Well if that isn't the laziest---" or at the end of 13 how she ran out to the ocean and was yelling "I'm free!"

I also really loved That Gal with the Braids' review of movie 6.

Here's part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_Yn3e5Soo

1:20-1:30 is soooooo hilarious!!!

I wish she'd review all the LBT movies, she's so good at it!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have no interest in watching MarzGurl's reviews of LBT. My brother and I were going to do a review of the movies, but when MarzGurl came along and started doing an LBT review marathon, we kinda lost interest in it.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Marzgurl's reviews aren't at all funny to me, nor entertaining. She tries too hard to be clever and witty, and ultimately she fails. Plus, when she's trying to be sarcastic, she yells  :rolleyes. Because that's necessary when making a review.
The Gal with the Braids is a little funny, but again I just chuckled here and there.
It's all a matter of personal taste.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if being funny is MarzGurl's forte. It's been a while since I watched her reviews, but from what I remember, she tries to be more informative, so comedy doesn't come natural to her. But again this is just from memory; I haven't watched any of her stuff since she first started the LBT review series.

BigFriendlyGun9000

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Do NOT get me started on how funny those are. I often think about doing my own, but they're usually buried under schoolwork. :(

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I actually enjoy Marzgurl's reviews a lot, not just those about the Land Before Time series. I don't think she is trying to be funny because that's what the Nostalgia Critic is there for. She really digs deep into what she is reviewing and provides good information regarding the history and post production of the movies/shows she reviews. I really enjoyed her Don Bluth series because I have in fact seen the majority of his works, but there were those couple in the beginning that I hadn't, so it was nice to be exposed to it.

Bruton the Iguanodon

My brother and I were going to do a review of the movies, but when MarzGurl came along and started doing an LBT review marathon, we kinda lost interest in it.

Ah, that's too bad, that would be great to watch. I wish I could do it, but my videoeditor expired, and even if it hadn't I wouldn't know how to work it.  :(