The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Call of Duty 4

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Avoid the n00b tube at all costs.  I hate those things!  I tell you what is fun.  Sneaking up on a noob, knifing him in the back, and listening to him accuse me of cheating.  It seems that any time you are better than someone else, that somehow makes you a "haxor" or a "fag". <_< I loath noobs and campers.  I take pleasure in killing both.  Problem is, I can only get on Live at my friend's house.  :cry

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You wanna know what I hate the most? Martyrdom. (Dropping a live grenade when killed)

God, it is such a noob perk.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, I know how much many people hate it...that's why I use it - Martyrdom, that is. Though you probably could call me a noob and have some truth to that now - It's been...what, six months since I've played CoD4 online? So many other things to occupy my time...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I've only just picked up the Martyrdom perk and so far it seems to be working out!  :lol I know it's a pain in the keester when you get caught by it but when the shoe is on the other foot, it is kinda satisfying nobbling someone from beyond the grave.  :D

I tell you what is fun. Sneaking up on a noob, knifing him in the back, and listening to him accuse me of cheating.

I've done that a couple of times. I've had the whole death threats over voice chat, he's gonna find me and kill me and my family and all that malarky when I kept getting this one guy who didn't even sound old enough to be play the game anyway  :P: I wasn't dilberately stalking him but he just didn't check behind him when moving about. :^.^: A rookie mistake...

Gotta agree with ya on the campers F-14. Campers do my nut in!  :angry: I can understand sniping (to a small extent...even that gets me riled after a time) but when a guy sits in one place for the entire match and just plugs away, it is highly irritating  :mad The best revenge is lobbing a cooked 'nade thru another window or thru the door so they dont have a chance of escaping.  :DD

Littlefoot90

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://lbtwelt.npage.ch/
yes, Cod4 MW is randily has it for PC and Xbox 360, you already play ready.

Godsmack

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I have this game for the 360 and I play it online everyday. I am in love with it, but once World at War comes out, I'm off to play that.

Platvoetje81

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i have this game for my computer:P but my comp is to slow:P and my laptop have a little hdd:P dont have enough disk space on my hdd  

hdd: 80GB avaible 10GB:P  my laptop is for school

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I once remember when I was playing it at my friends and  kept dying during the 2nd mission when I came down the stairs Iby the third time I realised I was getting killed by my own gernades I was throwing from behind the crates.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
News in from the gaming scene. COD4: Modern Warfare is being ported to Wii! That's right...any Wii owner that never got to see why this game took the virtual world by storm will finally get the chance! According to Gamespot, MW is coming to Wii with the full 1P campaign complete with the "buddy" feature from World at War (a coop feature where a second player can jump in and act as a second reticle whilst player 1 controls movement). All online modes are present but with only a max number of 10 players online instead of 12. A slight compromise in graphic detail has been made to ensure frame rate runs high.

It all sounds good but maybe this is a little late for this? I mean, COD4 hit PS3 and 360 back in 2007/08. As much as it's grand that Wii player can finally get their hands on the game and experience it with Wii specific controls, still feels a bit "snowed under" since every one else will be looking forward to MW2 on 10th Nov 09. Still, a nice addition I guess. At least they did it for the Wii but it would have been nice if it was up there on release with all the other consoles way back when. I think the game is scheduled for about end of Sept.