The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Looking for a Pre-Reader!

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone! Fyn here! So as some of you know, I've been working on a story for a little over a year now, called "To Tread Upon Fields Afar." While it's been coming along smoothly, I feel like having a pre-reader could benefit me a great deal, in that I'd have some feedback before posting my story to the general public. There would be benefits to holding this position. One thing I've done before involved trading pre-reading responsibilities, that is to say both read each others' stories and offer feedback to one another at the same time.

So, long story short, if anyone wants to lend their editorial prowess to a humble writer, please let me know!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would certainly be interested.  :) Though with the number of proofreading mistakes I often make in my writing I suppose you might need a pre-pre-reader to catch things that I might still miss.  :p

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As soon as I have caught up with your story, Fyn, I'd offer my services as well ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.