The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot's hatchling series

nicholas1998

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This is a story of an alternate universe of the land before time know from Nahla's fanfictions. I love the first chapter of it featuring baby Littlefoot with his mother, father and grandparents. I have decided to make a fanfiction featuring Nahla's land before time universe. Those people who like Littlefoot as a baby. Come to me.

nicholas1998

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Late one twilight in the great valley, a young longneck named Jenna was lying in a grassy crevice, and sight deeply. She was very exhausted, yet at the same time, She was totally unable to sleep. Her heart was filled with joy as looked at a freshly laid egg that she laid just a few minutes ago. She placed her egg in the dirt carefully. She knew that there was something special about the egg. She could not help but to admire every one of the features of the egg. She rubbed and nuzzle her head against the egg. She knew the egg was pulsated with life and joyous energy and it would also be her pride and joy for many years to come.

Just then, loud footsteps were heard. They were telling Jenna that someone was coming. She saw it was her mother and father and her beloved husband named Bron. Jenna wanted to surprise them. She covered the egg with some ferns and some grass to keep the egg out of sight. Grandpa, Grandma, And Bron were carrying humongous berries and tree stars and tree sweets. Hello, Jenna. Said Bron. Hey there, sweetheart. Said Grandpa.

Hello, Mom and Dad. Replied Jenna.

Jenna and Bron enjoyed the wonderful taste of the food and so did Grandma and Grandpa.

Gee Bron, Thanks. You are the very best husband a girl can asked for. Said Jenna.

It's the least I can do, Jenna. Said Bron After saying that, Bron and Jenna nuzzled each other.

Bron, Grandma and Grandpa noticed that there was a sparkle in Jenna's eyes.

Are you okay, Jenna? Asked her father.

I think it is time I told you a surprise. Said Jenna.

Bron, Mom and Dad, We are going to have a baby. Said Jenna as she removed the grass and ferns from the egg and letting it be seen by Her parents and husband.

Bron and Jenna's parents gasped as the four nuzzled each other with tears of happiness and love.

Later that night, Jenna and Bron and their parents settled down for the night. Bron was very excited to have a new child.

We're going to have so much fun with him! Said Bron in an excited way.

Who said the baby is a he? Asked Jenna.

Well, He is my son, So he is going to take after his dad! Answered Bron.

Don't count on your hatchlings before they hatch. Said Jenna as she and her parents and Bron laughed.

They grew so tired and happy, that they fell asleep at ounce. Dreaming about the excitement waiting to come out of the egg.