The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Lake

Threehorn · 545 · 46276

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That makes three of us," Grandpa added.

"I agree," Grandma put in as well.

Littlefoot sees Ali as she came running up to him and his family.  "Ali!  I'm glad you're still here.  Are you ok?"

----------

The renewed spikethumb herd gather close together, siding with the neighboring herds as they watch in shock.  Donna and Goanna huddle with their father, as Guan and Lightning try their best to keep their footing on the shaking earth.

Odon had to head back to his family to check up on them.

----------

Spike, staying close with his family, almost loses his balance, trying to keep Ducky and Turio on his back.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Suddenly the whiteish blue object they saw in the sky turned into a fireball from a far distance it was coming down fast and then they watched a massive large fireball shot right over the great valley and the shield glowed at the reaction of the force of the speed.

"Is that..." Zila said with shock and fright.

Then there was a mighty flash in the distance where the rock flew over the ground shock a bit and they saw the light died down.

a red fiery blast wave was blasting through all the landscape in its path the blast wave went through the Great Lake it completely blow apart from the intensed blasted coming from it. the valley was in veiw of the blast wave as it hit the blast wave went over and around the shield as it glowed bright the blast wave couldn't be seen.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The entire valley watched in shock of what's been happening to the world around them.

The ground beneath them began to shake hard, forcing the spikethumb herd to their bellies to avoiding been thrown around.  Odon continues to watch as the dome around them glowed as bright as the sun as the shock wave moved over them.

Littlefoot huddles close to his family, wishing for the terror to end...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The light dimed down at it was night time and the sky was clear with stars shining but outside the valley in many direactions was light shining with a semi bright light. Then the large ship came over the Valley with the lights off its ship bottom then in front of the dinosaurs three beams appeared right on the ground with three creatures standing there two in front one in behind.

"Welcome to the future... 65 million years in the furture our time and place... the date is 2312. I am the captain of this ship above I am Captain Steves." the creature spoke with a warm friendly voice.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Please don't look shocked. We saved your valley from what we call the day of the end of the dinosaurs. I am sorry but you all in this Great Valley are the last of your races. There is no other in the world. Like I said we only can save so many and only that really would live in this Great Valley so we made contact with some children other then Zila, Odon and Littlefoot. Ali and Shorty we brought to our ship to tell of what will happen on the day. Don't look anger at them or have a go, they all helped saved your lifes in the process." Steves said to them all standing calm with his two guards.

"What are you!?" Tops demanded.

"Human. Humans are what you would call the speices that now rule this planet. Our race is all over this planet. 8 billion of us and we've expanded to other worlds to other planets up there the Allanice has other alien races part of our Alliance. we have much to explain what has happened in this world now." Steves said to them walking pasted the guards and then stoped.

"Welcome to safety and no troubles to your lifes... you may stay in your valley or explore the outside world. there is a massive rainforest due east of this location. it goes for thoudards of miles. We hope you all have a peaceful life. I'll be around and come checking time and..." Steves and the two men start to disappear by the trasnporter "again" he said with a smile with a wave the three was gone and the ship moves off into the air and disappears. they left staring at the sky seeing that they was saved but knowing that many others wasn't so lucky.