The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A few ideas

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I've had a few ideas going on in my head for the last couple days. Please critique and comment.

1. A Land Before Time role-play that would take place during the first movie. Most would be off to find the Great Valley. There would be segregation, racism, and terror all around. Whoop whoop.

2. A LBT role-play set in the time of the Lone Dinosaur. Obviously, since we know next to nothing about that time period, I figured we would have to discuss it and 'draw out the details' beforehand.

3. A LBT role-play that takes place during the present time [or at least where the gang has been in the Great Valley for a while]. A wandering herd of Styracosaurus bearing bizarre crimson tribal markings has requested permission to stay in the valley for the night, but they are nervous and speak of a terrible event that will happen soon. When someone asks about this terrible happening, the Styracosaurus simply become very still and do not reply.
Note: I will try to expand this idea if people like it. This may contain some possible dinosaur mythology later on. All the myths mentioned in the series [the Lone Dinosaur, even the tale in the TV series about the Pterosaur who swallowed the two T. Rexes] interests me greatly.

4. Long before the Great Earthquake, the Great Valley had been home to a brutal society of Therizinosaurus. Their history and mysterious disappearance has been etched on a section of the valley walls, a section that is forbidden for the young dinosaurs to venture near. When Pterano returns from his five-year-long banishment with tales of beasts with claws as long as a longneck is tall...well. It'll be carried out from there.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I like the first idea.  It would be perfect for my characters because that is when they first met.  It would be easier to introduce them that way.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Apr 22 2007 on  10:27 AM
I like the first idea.  It would be perfect for my characters because that is when they first met.  It would be easier to introduce them that way.
Thank you. I think that would be best for my character, too, but I want to see what other people think of my ideas.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I like all the ideas. But I think I like the first idea best of all.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
The first one sounds interesting.  I also like the second ideabut I like the forst the best.  We have plenty rps that take place during the present movies.

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
(Heh, both Grievouses are replying. Funny)

I think the first idea sounds quite good, but I would be open to all of these ideas.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm. There seems to be a lot of support for my first idea. I'll need a couple more inputs before I start figuring the details out.

Actually, I'm pretty sure no one is going to out-vote my first idea, so I'll start a topic on that right now!

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Well it all depends on which you think might work out.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Acutally I like the first idea best and the second idea isn;t bad either....and it actually makes sense, but my OC won't be living in the great valley when everyone else arrives....but I say go for it! :yes