The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Fun Idea

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was thinking about maybe an abridged role-play. This would include making fun of the original LBT, the sequels, and the TV show. Anybody in for it?

And this is not a way to get the script for the LBT Abridged Series. this is just a fun idea.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
One thing that would make this fun(ny) would be to break the fourth wall as well as do whatever commonly happens in an abridged series.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds confusing to me, or else I do not understand.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Me neither, it would be nice to have some explanations since I am not familiarized with the "abridged" idea :unsure: .

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay. Ask away! I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can help as well. Seeing as I am currently making an abridged series, let me nswer some of the questions for ou.

An abridged series is exactly like a spoof of a movie. You take a cartoon, most popular ones are animes like naruto and yugioh, and you rewrite the script for one of the episodes. You can follow the plot of the original episode, or you can completely ignore it. The whole idea is to make a comic show that kind of makes fun of the show's faults. For example, in my Land Before Time abridged series, I am making comment to the fact that the characters don't get any older throughout each movie. However, you don't want to completely change the character's personality, otherwise it ruins the episode. Also, throughout an abridged series, you break the laws of the universe by making cultural references, like other movies or tv shows, songs, or games.

The whole idea is to make a very funny show. Hopefully this answers some of your questions.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
One of my favorite things about an abridged series is the breaking of the fourth wall. The characters know that the audience is there, and they talk to the audience.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may be fun, but is still a bit confusing for me.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you decide to join, just ask me or LBTFan 13 any questions you have and we'll do our best to answer them.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
First off, who is actually joining in on this?

We have:
Me
f-22

Maybes:
LBTFan13 (hasn't actually agreed to join)
Mumbling
Kor

Secondly, we need a plot. Any plot suggestions?