The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Massive Pixar Roleplay

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Still glad your on board with this, Kit. Really, like Nick22 said, the lack of players is what's holding this RP back.

Different world interactions can begin at any time during the RP.  :) And unused characters can be 'borrowed' temporarily until they're claimed. :D

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm sorry about this guys but, FBS, do you think you might be able to take Randall from me? I just think that since I haven't watched Monsters Inc. for a long time, I'm not even sure where it is around my house anymore, and since you're better at playing villians in RP's than I am, like WAY better, mind you, and Randall hasn't even been brought in yet, I think you'll be way better at bringing him to his full glory and awesomeness. :DD But, if you don't want to I'll be happy to keep him, I'm just asking because I'm finding out two characters in one RP is more than I can handle.

Sorry to bring this up so late in the RP, but now that I think about it carefully, I'm really not good at playing villians at all, heh heh. So if you want him, he's all yours.  ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats ok lbt.. you play the roles that you think would suit you best
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so lets think of something to connect our various characters