The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CybertronianBrony's Drawing Projects

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The fourteenth drawing project is here! This one is Street Fighter III: Third Strike!
http://cybertronianbrony.deviantart.com/ga...II-Third-Strike

Welcome to the world of Street Fighter 3! Prepare for battle!

-------------------------------------

All 20 playable fighters have been drawn! They are in order:

1. Ryu
2. Ken
3. Chun-Li
4. Alex
5. Ibuki
6. Dudley
7. Sean
8. Makoto
9. Elena
10. Yun
11. Yang
12. Necro
13. Remy
14. Oro
15. Hugo
16. Twelve
17. Urien
18. Q
19. Akuma
20. Gill

-----------------------------

This project was fun and challenging! This really put a test to my drawing skills!

You will see a huge difference in this one from my other projects! That's right, this one has shading! Quite a nice variety and change, don't you think?

Please tell me what you think about this project! I welcome any feedback and thoughts!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's an impressive improvement over your last Street Fighter drawings! The poses and muscles look a lot more natural and you did a good job with the shading as well. Makoto is probably my favorite out of them all. The way the belt, scarf(?) and gi are drawn simulate the motion well and of course the shading helps immensely.

As for possible improvements, some characters like Ken and Ibuki's eyes seem a little off. Ryu's right toes also looks strange as well. They're all the same size and length. These are just small nitpicks though and don't really detract from the overall picture.

On a random note. I've never played Street Fighter III before but whoever came up with the design of Gill...I'm not even entirely sure what to say. He's quite fabulous. :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The shading really does the trick, wow! Also, you took your time to colour everything this time and it doesn't look rushed at all :) Hope to see this new colouring style in future LBT drawings too, yep, yep, yep! ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
That's an impressive improvement over your last Street Fighter drawings! The poses and muscles look a lot more natural and you did a good job with the shading as well. Makoto is probably my favorite out of them all. The way the belt, scarf(?) and gi are drawn simulate the motion well and of course the shading helps immensely.

As for possible improvements, some characters like Ken and Ibuki's eyes seem a little off. Ryu's right toes also looks strange as well. They're all the same size and length. These are just small nitpicks though and don't really detract from the overall picture.

On a random note. I've never played Street Fighter III before but whoever came up with the design of Gill...I'm not even entirely sure what to say. He's quite fabulous.  :lol

Thank you very much for the feedback, Flathead! Yes, I'm very proud of how the end result of Makoto went! It looked just like the image as I drew it!

Yeah, drawing faces isn't the easiest, but I still gave it my best shot! Thank you for pointing those out! I'll keep on improving!

Gill... yeah. He's quite the design! He's the final boss in the game, so the design somehow fits quite well, huh?

The shading really does the trick, wow! Also, you took your time to colour everything this time and it doesn't look rushed at all :)  Hope to see this new colouring style in future LBT drawings too, yep, yep, yep!   ^^spike

Thank you very much for the feedback, good friend!

Indeed, the shading makes quite the impact! I'm quite impressed of myself on how I did it! I'll give the shading my best shot for my future drawings! You won't be disappointed!