The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Forum

Serris · 43 · 4143

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Unfortunately because the forum stagnated to a RIDICULOUS extent (Kor and I are the only two active members and even then, we post only on 1 topic and even that's getting old); I have decided to move the forum to a Proboards engine (like Explorer did) and I renamed it as well as focused more on the role playing aspect.

It is offline as I need to get the forum the way I want it.

Not sure if switching to Proboards will help with the member base but it seemed to help Explorer.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I have my doubts that will change anything.  I think what did your site in over time is it was too general.  There are lots of "furry forums" out there...what made yours unique?  Did it have a specific focus?  If it didn't have these, then your move to a different board system won't save it.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
As I have said, I have focused MUCH more on the roleplaying aspect.

I'll do a MASSIVE revamp of the forum and see what happens, failing that; I'll just start fresh.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.