The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Theme Song

VintageRainbow

• Ruby
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUWsonk-M38

Yet another song, I know. Music somehow have a connection to things I like. :lol

This song, Bad Apple from Touhou Project(a Japanese game) came in my head and I swear it would be perfect for the original Land Before Time. If you listen to the lyrics carefully they sort of fit the kind of adventure the characters had to go through on their own after the earthshake.  Though I see it as more of a Cera song with a bit of Littlefoot in it as well. They were the one who probably were affected more so than the other three characters.

BTW the singer who sings it is Cristina Vee, also a voice actress who's dubbed for animes and video games mostly. She's done other covers for songs too.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah cool I'll Listen to it later today

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
I've played too much Taiko No Tatsujin to know where that song comes from!

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Yeah, that sounds like it could've been sung by Cera. But the anachronistic terms plague the lyrics, so some rewriting would have to be necessary if they pursue a song just like this.