The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT songs you used to like...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
...But don't so much anymore.

For me, the example that stands out in my head would be "Big Water." I used to like that song, but upon rewatching LBT 5 not that long ago, its still okay, but kinda meh to me now. You guys?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I used to like Good Inside; but, now, it's kinda meh; same with It Takes All Sorts.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
It took me a moment to remember "Good Inside". Oh, right, The Stone of Cold Fire. I avoid rewatching that one when I can.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I don't think there has been an LBT song that I've changed my opinion now.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There's not any song that comes to my mind right now. In most cases, I've come to like some songs much more than I used to  ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123 on Nov 12 2017, 10:45:16 AM
There's not any song that comes to my mind right now. In most cases, I've come to like some songs much more than I used to  ^^spike
Same here. I haven't had much of a change in opinion on many LBT songs, and in most cases where I have, I like the song more than I did.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Me too. My opinions of songs rarely grow worse over time and I usually begin appreciating new songs rather than dump the ones I've liked earlier. For example, I didn't care about songs like Big Water or Mad Song at first but they have grown on me since and I don't think there are any LBT songs I like less today than back when I first rediscovered them. ^^spike

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Recently my friend and I are getting his girlfriend and my roommate to watch all of the LBT movies for initiation to become an honorary mud brother and one of the requirements is to sing all the songs to the best of your ability. So in preparation I've been singing all the of songs so I can completely embarrass myself when the time comes. I've found that some of the songs that I never really liked to listen to before are a lot more enjoyable now that I've tried to sing them. "Me and My Dad" was a song that I straight up just didn't like before but now I kinda enjoy it, which surprised me quite a bit.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123 on Nov 12 2017, 10:45:16 AM
Ditto. :)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Those are fair enough responses.