The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper Theory

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I wonder if Chomper wpuld adopt a new name if he gave in to making a meal of the Gang? Afterall Littlefoot named him, so after making friends food, Chonper may want a new name. :p

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Although, if Chomper could learn to swim and hunt for fish/other aquatic creatures, perhaps this could be a happy end for all. :D

Let’s not forget, Pterosaurs and other flying dinosaurs could visit the island if they so desire, also landing occasional food for Chomper on the deserted island.

So hypothetically, all hope is not lost. :chompysmile
Indeed, all hope is not lost...except for Mo and Pterano.

This statement does not sit well with me, especially when you say Mo. Indeed, his species in real life does technically qualify him as a Sharptooth, but the relationship between him and his Mud Brothers would remain relatively unchanged. There is no threat here and no danger to the Gang. Although, I’d imagine they would be shocked at this revelation at first. :P

Oooh...now I see what you mean. Alright, carry on. I retract my statement. :D :PCera

I wonder if Chomper wpuld adopt a new name if he gave in to making a meal of the Gang? Afterall Littlefoot named him, so after making friends food, Chonper may want a new name. :p

I have no ideas at the moment. :p
But surely that’ll never happen...right? :(

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Although, if Chomper could learn to swim and hunt for fish/other aquatic creatures, perhaps this could be a happy end for all. :D

Let’s not forget, Pterosaurs and other flying dinosaurs could visit the island if they so desire, also landing occasional food for Chomper on the deserted island.

So hypothetically, all hope is not lost. :chompysmile
Indeed, all hope is not lost...except for Mo and Pterano.

This statement does not sit well with me, especially when you say Mo. Indeed, his species in real life does technically qualify him as a Sharptooth, but the relationship between him and his Mud Brothers would remain relatively unchanged. There is no threat here and no danger to the Gang. Although, I’d imagine they would be shocked at this revelation at first. :P

Oooh...now I see what you mean. Alright, carry on. I retract my statement. :D :PCera

I have no ideas at the moment. :p
But surely that’ll never happen...right? :(

I suspect it will never happen in a TLBT film. But somewhere in a fan fict online, Chomper is picking his teeth with a bone from his friends. :o ;(

I suspect it will never happen in a TLBT film. But somewhere in a fan fict online, Chomper is picking his teeth with a bone from his friends. :o ;(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:22:52 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
But seriously though, the writers for LBT should really explore that concept for Chomper. The possibility of leaving his friends in the future, what if he caves in to his instincts, and etc. That inner conflict, should it be done in an entire movie, or for a single TV series episode? Which do you think it’s best? But whatever path he decides to choose for himself, I’m sure the Gang would totally understand and support it. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
But seriously though, the writers for LBT should really explore that concept for Chomper. The possibility of leaving his friends in the future, what if he caves in to his instincts, and etc. That inner conflict, should it be done in an entire movie, or for a single TV series episode? Which do you think it’s best? But whatever path he decides to choose for himself, I’m sure the Gang would totally understand and support it. :)

Exploring Chomper’s inner conflict would most likely play pit in a tame way like Spike leaving with Stegosaurus herd in “The Big Freezs.” To get fairly good emotional payoff it would need to be a film; the series was a little too Juvenile.