The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Songs of the series so far

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Hi you all, I been using movie marker to make audio recordings with my webcam of the songs from the series. I got them now stored in my laptop. it might not be prefect but it good enough to listen to :)

I guess people would be interested in that. So I thought I let ya know what I've done. so far I got 9 songs from those epsiodes I got stored.

I named them best I can

- Adveturing Reprise
- Feeling Happy
- Good Times, Good Friends
- Opps epps
- pretending to have friends for dinner
- Remembering
- So Mad
- Threehorns can do anything
- We need a Plan

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good idea Threehorn!

If anyone is interested, I have the full, uncompressed videos of the episodes with maximum sound quality, much better than the ones I've been releasing here (a 22 minute episode is over 1 GB:P)

If you're interested I could extract the songs out of these, as they're bound to be much higher-quality than the audio found in the compressed videos I've been posting.  

I don't have the songs recorded from the episodes yet; I've just been too busy.  But I could do it as soon as possible if you're interested.  Until then, threehorn seems very willing to share his recordings!

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hear you only got 3 to 7 so far, you'd missed 1 and 2 without realising it. is that right? Action9000?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's right Threehorn.
You don't have the episodes 1 and 2 do you?

Neros Urameshi

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Feb 11 2007 on  06:35 PM
Good idea Threehorn!

If anyone is interested, I have the full, uncompressed videos of the episodes with maximum sound quality, much better than the ones I've been releasing here (a 22 minute episode is over 1 GB:P)

If you're interested I could extract the songs out of these, as they're bound to be much higher-quality than the audio found in the compressed videos I've been posting.  

I don't have the songs recorded from the episodes yet; I've just been too busy.  But I could do it as soon as possible if you're interested.  Until then, threehorn seems very willing to share his recordings!
Can I have eps 1-10? Please?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there is only 1 to 7. and all I have is 3 to 7. I can't send them cause the eps size is too large for hotmail to send them and won't allow me to do so any how. only thing I can send it the music. that about all i can do.

Neros Urameshi

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Feb 12 2007 on  06:49 AM
there is only 1 to 7. and all I have is 3 to 7. I can't send them cause the eps size is too large for hotmail to send them and won't allow me to do so any how. only thing I can send it the music. that about all i can do.
I understand.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I could send the episodes 3 through 9 over MSN if you're interested.
My MSN name is action9000@hotmail.com

I don't have 1 or 2, or anything past 9 (yet).

See the the episode guide topic for a link to Episode 9.