The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The weather has finally turned cooler, but unfortunately this is not supposed to last. The temperatures have fallen into the low 80s but should increase into 90s by the weekend.  The extended outlook calls for a hot, dry pattern for the next two weeks, which will not be good for the soybean crop in this area.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The only term I can come up with is Infernal.  Hot, dry, and then thunderstorms.  Half the state'll be on fire at this rate.
Ugh.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sunny but with a definite chill in the air
curse you, end of summer!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It rained a lot yesterday and today. There are actually puddles and they haven't dried up! It's been so long since I have seen puddles. :lol

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks like summer might be coming to an end here. Over the last few days, it's actually been cool enough that my family has opened the windows for most of the day to let in a cool breeze. Certainly not yet cool enough to take out the air conditioners, but at least now we won't have to keep them on all day. :)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Sep 9 2013 on  06:55 PM
Looks like summer might be coming to an end here. Over the last few days, it's actually been cool enough that my family has opened the windows for most of the day to let in a cool breeze. Certainly not yet cool enough to take out the air conditioners, but at least now we won't have to keep them on all day. :)
I wish that I could say the same thing about the weather over here, but we still have about another five days of temperatures in the 90s.  It is supposed to cool off into the 80s next week, however.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cold (and I mean cold!) mornings and evenings, with temperatures in-between for those... in-between hours :p
I could see my breath this morning!! :o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's quite similar over here after it had been almost 90?F last week. Now we're in the 50's and low 60's and it rains every now and then.
Inactive, probably forever.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It has rained very well near nonstop for the past three days.  So bloody sick of this rain.  Apparently, there is a town that has now been turned into an island due to flooding.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We finally got a small amount of rain today and the temperatures did not leave the 80s.  The forecast for the next couple of days is absolutely blissful, with temperatures in the mid-70s and modest humidity.  The temperatures should creep up back into the 80s next week, but I will willingly take that over the mid 90s that we have been having for the last two weeks.  Hopefully, the more moderate temperatures are here to stay.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haven't really seen the sun the last couple of days...  According to the forecast, I won't see it the next couple of days either  :unsure:

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wish the Sun would disappear behind some clouds for a couple of days. <_<
It's still in the mid-90s here, but at night it is dipping into the mid-60s; but I'm not awake at night so I don't get to enjoy it.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, the extending forecast from two weeks ago actually held up.  We currently have high temperatures in the low 80s, with lows in the 50s and 60s, and the trend looks like it should continue for the next week or so.  I am glad to see that Autumn has arrived and that the temperatures are approaching the seasonal average.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It has been very foggy in the mornings yesterday and today. And rather cold. Brr.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
According to the long-range forecasts, this week should be the last week with 70 degree weather for the foreseeable future.  Currently, it is around 78 degrees and mostly sunny.  The perfect weather to go to the Shawnee National Forest and take a hike.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just sunny :D Haven't seen a single cloud so far over here in Turkey. At home it's crappy though :lol:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's around 85 today and breezy.  Winter is on its way.  I can comfortably wear hoodies outside now.  I don't know how you would like the desert, Justin1993.  The sun is out probably 358 days a year :lol.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd forget all about the sun as soon as I felt thirsty. Water makes up just about all of my fluid intake and I would hate to not have any water source at hand.

The weather is very inconsistent here. It was starting to get cold, but then it warmed right back up. The temperature is supposed to drop tomorrow, with the highs being in the low 70s.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The weather over here has turned quite cool lately.  We have been having high temperatures in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.  Next week we are forecast to actually have our first frost of the season.  It has been quite a change from the situation a month ago.