The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Mumbling

Mumbling · 333 · 32034

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you like to write at all? If so, what sort of writing?

No, I'm not really into writing ^^

What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?

The Harry Potter series! I grew up reading those books and started watching the movies as they came out. I'd love to re-imagine the characters without knowing what their actors look like, much like I did when I was younger.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?

The Harry Potter series! I grew up reading those books and started watching the movies as they came out. I'd love to re-imagine the characters without knowing what their actors look like, much like I did when I was younger.
Good answer!

What is the most disappointing movie you've ever seen? Not necessarily the worst, but the one that let you down the most for one reason or another.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?
Teleport, definitely. It's probably for the best that you can't see what is on someone else's mind ;)

What is the most disappointing movie you've ever seen? Not necessarily the worst, but the one that let you down the most for one reason or another.
Recently... Ready Player One comes to mind. A good movie, but so completely different from the book that I was let down quite a bit. Same goes for Ender's Game.

*checks IMDB list*

There are some other non-memorable movies on there, but nothing that let me down. Dangerous to read the books before a movie comes out ;)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I often like to read the book before the movie anyway because I find the comparisons interesting. But yeah, it can be dangerous in some respects.

Any TV shows you're currently watching?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What do you NOT like about each main character of The Land Before Time?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Would you rather be able to control fire or water?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What would your ideal vacation retreat be?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So many questions! :D

Any TV shows you're currently watching?
Just finished House M.D. and Travelers last month.
Currently ongoing... Game of Thrones, Star Trek Deep Space 9
Looking forward to a new season of Doctor Who, and the Umbrella Academy. Also Good Omens.

What do you NOT like about each main character of The Land Before Time?
Each one? I'm going to go with the main five as I am not too familiar with the others.
Littlefoot: Always thinks he's right... And he usually is. But you know, give in every once in a while ;)
Cera: Too proud for her own good.
Ducky: Too gullible.
Petrie: Hmm... This one's tough! Perhaps that he likes his somewhat evil uncle a tad too much?
Spike: ...

Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
I think water would be the better choice here. Fire is mostly used for destruction, while water has many other purposes.

What would your ideal vacation retreat be?
A small cabin near a lake/forest, close to some mountains.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What’s the saddest scene in a movie or TV series?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is there a nickname in real life that people ever refer to you by?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What would be your spirit animal?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What’s the saddest scene in a movie or TV series?
The more shows/movies I watch, the less I feel like there are favorites/top moments. Classics like Mufasa's death in The Lion King and of course Littlefoot's mother in animated movies will always have a lot of impact. Also moments of saying goodbye forever, such as the final scene of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and parting ways between a companion and the Doctor in Doctor Who. But again, I don't think there is such a thing as saddest moment, just a bunch of sad moments that make me bawl like a baby.

Is there a nickname in real life that people ever refer to you by?
Yep! Somehow, my colleagues bastardized my last name and now call me Kuppie ('Cuppy')  :PCera

What would be your spirit animal?
According to Pottermore, my patronus is a wild boar... Does that count?  :bestsharptooth

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Favourite band or musical artist? Or if you can't narrow it down to just one, feel free to name several.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If you were given five million dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, recently thought about it, but do you still keep in touch with Tim (Action9000)?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Favourite band or musical artist? Or if you can't narrow it down to just one, feel free to name several.
Really depends on my mood! I like Queen, Muse, Billy Joel. Mostly classic rock stuff :)

If you were given five million dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?
Interesting! I'd like to make something properly educative. To stick with the times, I'd like to exhibit on climate change and the way it affects the world.

Hey, recently thought about it, but do you still keep in touch with Tim (Action9000)?
Not personally, but he is on the GoF Discord chat.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What’s the most beautiful beach you’ve been to?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Really depends on my mood! I like Queen, Muse, Billy Joel. Mostly classic rock stuff :)
Well you and I are kindred spirits there. I too am a classic rock and oldies fan. I especially like Queen and Billy Joel.

Have you ever had any LBT dreams? If so, which character were you?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well you and I are kindred spirits there. I too am a classic rock and oldies fan. I especially like Queen and Billy Joel.

Have you ever had any LBT dreams? If so, which character were you?
Awesome!
I do not recall any LBT dreams. :thinking

What’s the most beautiful beach you’ve been to?
I don't think I've ever been to a beach and thought "Wow, this is beautiful".