The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rinkus & Jared rp

Jrd89 · 6 · 4925

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(I should've posted this here because it's an LBT roleplay idea)

I'd love an rp to have Rinkus & me in it. I'm glad that "bushwacked" is a big Rinkus fan like me.

I also know that "flipperboidskua" is on the opposite side, and says Sierra is his all time favorite LBT character.

This could be one great rp, but i'm not sure  Maybe I shouldn't get into this. I suck at writing.

I'd like to be a rhamphorhynchus in this one. If bushwacked were to get into this story if he wanted to.. it COULD be about a rhamphorhynchus trio (Rinkus, Jared, and bushwacked)

I would like Rinkus to have a more funny, friendly behavior, (you know, like in "Pterano's return".. if you've read that one. I liked the part where he made beds for Pterano, Sierra, and himself.)

Not nasty behavior like in "Revenge" where he's super evil,mean, nasty and gets killed. Sheesh! Leave the nasty stuff for Sierra.

as for characters, add whoever you want. I'm not gonna stop you.  

(*sigh* yeah, if you want Sierra in this one, go ahead)

Do you like my idea?

(BTW, my past 3 LBT dreams in a row at night have had Rinkus and me in them

1.The pizza party he and I had at my house.
2.The one where he came over and talked with me on my couch.
3. The one that took place on an empty Florida beach. The beach was empty, I was walking and saw Rinkus sitting in a chair underneath a beach umbrella.

(and he's always nice to me in those dreams. He never yelled, bit, or clawed me. He smiles a lot and likes me. He lets me hug him, too. He's very warm and his pink skin feels a little bit fuzzy. :D

Back to the rp...

I'd love to see one including Rinkus, e (as a rhamphorhynchus), and maybe possibly even "bushwacked"(as a rhamphorhynchus)

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have an update:

So far, here's what we have:

bushwacked- Luke (a lazy, green rhamphorhynchus)

jrd89- Jared (a tan rhamphorhynchus who is very shy, but friendly)

redtooth101- Rinkus, Pterano, & Sierra

Would anyone else like to join in?

*I'm eager to get this rp started* I can't wait. This is gonna be fun!  :yes

Notes: This has no specific plot. We're just fooling around, and it takes place outside of the Great Valley.

BTW, for those of you who've read the fanfic "Pterano's Return", that should give you an idea of how Rinkus and Sierra's attitudes will be. Rinkus will have a gentle friendly attitude towards me and Luke.

there's not gonna be any nasty killing or bloody deaths (like in "Revenge")

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
I might be interested in joining in with some of my OCs. Do they have to be flyers, or can we have some non-flyer characters?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm interested as well. And I echo the question above :)
I will hopefully be on more now in order to participate
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
If this is still active, I'd like to try my hand at role-playing again. ^^ It's been years since I've done it, so I might be a bit rusty...  :unsure:
I did read "Pterano's Return," which I thought was kinda cute, even if some of it was ooc. But that's all opinion-based, technically. XD

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
fanciful_flyer: Actually, this thread isn't active anymore. I already had a story/adventure with Rinkus from 2010 to 2012 called "Flyers Of The Mysterious Beyond".

This is an old thread from 2010, which lead to starting "Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond". It was a *long* story, too. (It was 41 pages long) although it was incomplete, and had no specific plot, I enjoyed it.

You can read the story in this link if you want to, fanciful_flyer: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=8905

Since that time, my life has gotten a little more active. Today, i'm working at a part-time job, and am enrolled in a college now.

You see, when I had started "Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond" in late 2010, I had no job at the time and wasn't enrolled in college either, but I did have fun participating in the story, though. Even though I sometimes got overly-dramatic as a tan rhamphorhynchus in the story, I still had fun participating.