The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Asking LBT production crew members for information

Hypno · 358 · 46934

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No apparently not witch I find surprising I would think they would be interesting

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Indeed, the idea is to hear peoples' opinion about the message and to see whether they have any wishes or amendments concerning it. We've waited for a few days now so unless any new ideas are brought up, I'll send this tomorrow, if that's okay.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Okay then, Sovereign. Send it tomorrow. Hopefully we get a reply.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I won't speak for the entire admin team, but I hope it works out for you guys.  Worst that can happen is the guy doesn't respond or politely declines to talk about it.  When singing names at the bottom, it may be best to do so only from yourself, and not a forum as a whole.

Good luck! :)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jun 18 2017 on  01:19 PM
I won't speak for the entire admin team, but I hope it works out for you guys.  Worst that can happen is the guy doesn't respond or politely declines to talk about it.  When singing names at the bottom, it may be best to do so only from yourself, and not a forum as a whole.

Good luck! :)
Yes, I hope Sovereign sees your reply and changes that. I really hope that this goes well! And if it doesn't, it's not over. The search for cels and information will continue!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's one point I thought about. Should I use my real life name instead? Also, it's great to see you online, Petrie!  :yes

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's good advice it's time to send away and hope for the bedt

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign,Jun 18 2017 on  01:45 PM
Yeah, that's one point I thought about. Should I use my real life name instead? Also, it's great to see you online, Petrie!  :yes
Not sure. It's up to you I guess.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think using your real name makes it more professional.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would say so. I was actually going to say that using your user name might not have been as good.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I can agree with that it's sounds more sincere

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I think I can do that. But I won't share it with you in a screenshot if I get an answer.  :p  :lol

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, you don't have to do that. You can just copy the response and remove your name if Mr. Pudleiner says it at any time.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Yeah, I agree. Using a nickname when messaging someone about their work seems inappropriate.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, Yep, Yep! I would be so happy if Mr. Pudleiner had info. Just imagine our reactions if he says something like "I actually do have some of those deleted cels that you're talking about." or "That scene was supposed to be like...".

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
True it does I can agree with that when writing a professional letter using a real name makes it more serious and firm

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: ADFan185,Jun 18 2017 on  11:40 PM
True it does I can agree with that when writing a professional letter using a real name makes it more serious and firm
I think you told the same twice before  :rolleyes:
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412